❤️ Various ET News

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Bifern and Mai doesn't really fit with ch7 lakorns anyways. Plus Bifern doesn't seem like she gets promoted there. Is she still in school or something?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think she's still in school. I don't remember seeing her in graduation clothes yet or I may have missed it, since I normally don't follow her too closely. However, Baifern has said before that she only accepts one lakorn per year and every lakorn she does is based on her own decision. She said Ch. 7 respects that decision. That's why she's not everywhere at Ch. 7. Lol There was a point when she disappeared for over a year to focus on school, since it was too hard to juggle both at the same time. I personally think that if Baifern was to leave Ch. 7, it wouldn't be because they didn't promote her or that she's not receiving what she deserves, it would be more because she's still young and free. From her interviews, she doesn't want to be confined to one place. She's interested in lakorns, in movies, working in different arenas, and so forth. The new generation is changing things. Hopefully, one day, thai lakorn celebrities will no longer be separated by channels.

She may stay with Ch. 7. They're just rumors for now. She has one year left on her contract and she's throwing the same answer everyone does, leave it to the future. It's too early to say anything. Lol

She may stay because if Mai is leaving, Pancake leaves, and then Baifern does too, Ch. 7 is in deep poop. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That is what i wish for, free agents so that my favs wont get stuck with just a few. Like i would love to see Ken P with Pooklook, Vill, Now, Sammie, Pango and so forth.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Channel 7 used to be the "it" channel. Now, people want to move. I prefer freelance as well...everyone has a chance to be in other channels and acts with different people.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I kinda see that the ones who wanted to move are the ones that are not getting promoted as much anymore. Like Pancake used to be the face of ch7, we would see her practically every other lakorns. Khun Deang was hella biased. When Mai first started she was getting quite a few too. It seems like now there are more than just 2-3 faces. I loke it better though. Only thing the channel need to improve on is their production and scripts.

Priya89

sarNie Egg
I don't really follow channels anyways I think they should stop it with the dividing channels and just have a mix and match it is more interesting that way and we won't be so tired to watch the same couples pair up over and over seriously! I have favorite stars from all the channels that i just follow and watch their lakorns only. But I don't see the big deal of Pancake and Mai Davika moving channels. I guess maybe its because I've never been a fan of both girls. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
In light of Por T's near death situation and still in a critical condition, CH3 said they will take care of all his medical bills.     However, if the actors/actresses are a freelance and can act for any channels then which channels would cover the stars' medical expenses unless the stars have their own health coverage.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think that's the benefit that comes with being a contracted actor. Anyways, Por's liver and brain are functioning normally. He's still on dialysis and in critical condition. As long as those important organs are working, there's still hope. Once he recovers from acute renal failure, everything will get better so I hope he gets well soon! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That's why we need to try and put away money incase something like this happens, not just for Por but all of us. Or if need to, buy private insurance. I tell this to a lot of my friends' sibling and interns. They always claim that it is too expensive but you gotta set your priorities. I understand poor students though but those working and carrying brands has no excuse. I'm glad the channel will take care of his bills.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The CH3 has to, or else how it will reflect on them if P'Por has to take care of the all those high bills especially when the whole World is watching and tuning in, even the Princess send gift and stuffs.  If they(CH3) don't take better care of the situation they will definitely get a real bad raps/feedback from this.

But nice to know that his conditions is improving. Get well soon P'Por waiting to see your full recovery.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's nice of the channel to do that. I know what he's going through is tough so having not to deal with the expenses of the medical bills take a load of his shoulders just as much of his family. Even if the channel probably feels obligated to do so, but they still get credit in doing so.

Medical expenses are no joke. I remembered when I was dealing with my IC and went to the E.R. like 4xs in 2 months....man, I could not believe how much that cost. They say it's wise to save for 6 months worth of income for rainy days...but nowadays, there are so many people that can't afford to do so.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I was sick for a long while and the expenses after what insurance paid made a big hole in my savings.

So has Por woken up yet or still in a coma?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was glad I didn't have to pay though. Because it would have been expensive. Someone I know had an open heart surgery and that procedure is super expensive. But he had free coverage then and boy were they glad.

I think he's out of coma right? He's still on breathing ventilation?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Thai people are really in danger of getting renal diseases with the rate they eat spicy and salty food like nothing.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I am shocked! GTH announced the closing of their company. The management had a disagreement in regards to taking their company to the public market so they decided to closed the company.

I wonder what will happen to all their actors and actresses. What will happen to all the Hormones kids?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I find that with all these channels popping up more actors will be shifting towards free agent. As for GTH maybe they will go to oneHD or other Grammy related products?