❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is it normal to accept 3 lakorn at the same time?
When you're popular....they usually have 3 lakorns on que.

But she did not accept it at the same time. Her lakorn with 9 was pre-covid. They started to film 2 years ago.

Her lakorn with Sean started filming 1 year ago...

The recent lakorn was accepted this year. Couple months ago.

So there is gaps in the ques

With covid restrictions....lots of productions was put on hold and they are back to filming this month.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
It this related to the other blind that said Baifern(people guess) doesn’t want to give her que date to Maker J.

I can’t blame Baifern, they have been dragging her que for years now. She had work with GMM, GDH and OneHD and those people don’t drag their timeline.

But Nook Jariya is someone with a lot of clout in the entertainment industy. Explain how she can snag Pope and Bella after BPS for her drama although her company doesn’t have any outstanding work.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mo Monchanok officially introduces her boyfriend Vee Chirawat Tangkitchaiwat on her IG. He is a businessman and the coach of BOX12 gym.

sulad

sarNie Adult
No, coworker's only. Tor have a long term girlfriend who is not in the business. Both Aff and Tor are close as I'm sure Tor looks up to Aff as she is an veteran in the industry.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Bow and Alex is rumors to talk. Boe mentioned in a show, Mike asked/broke up with her 5x.

Pre- wedding couples

Ann - ex singer and actress. She is in the hospital fighting a deadly battle.

AOM S. - attempted murder on her?...she is suing..?

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Bow and Alex is rumors to talk. Boe mentioned in a show, Mike asked/broke up with her 5x.

Pre- wedding couples

You mean Mik thongraya asked Bow to break up with him 5x? That's mean they already have big issues back then.To know this info when I watched 3zapp Bow (with Nadech) not very long before break up news when Bow praised and called him( Mik) as khun dee(good person).Such a sweet lies.The realities are we can't rely on sweet photos on IG that they portrayed.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva

Pre- wedding couples

Didn’t Bow and Alek recently shoot MV together? Don’t think they’re actually talk.
Wow, 5 times?! I start thinking Bow is not that sweet cutie girl she’s trying to portray. Maybe she’s overly obsessive with her BFs’? She had really bad split with Mike too.

bit

sarNie Adult

Pre- wedding couples

Attempted murder? Wow… so serious! What is she involve in?

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I'm not sure what happened between Mik and Bow but i know for sure it's a private matter, whenever Bow talks, Mik gets tons of hate from her fans..I mean i even saw some saying his mom's house getting flooded is karma..thats not okay.

They used his name for the preview and didnt air it in the episode..thats not cool at all.

Bow and Alek are talking, good for them, Alek has parted in good terms with Toey so he is in for a surprise here.