❤️ Various ET News

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
He's Peak kongthap,21 years old.Bella's male lead in lakorn Dare to love.I'm not against him but I don't think Bella will choose much younger man for her regardless how handsome and good he are.Bella already 30++years old, although she's mixed blood I think if she wants to start relationship it's must be kind of marriage prospect in mind to begin with.While Peak only at the beginning of his career,I don't he will settle down for marriage too soon.

Ohh... Now I know who he is. I just didn't know his name is Peak. Thanks.

nat12

sarNie Adult
He's Peak kongthap,21 years old.Bella's male lead in lakorn Dare to love.I'm not against him but I don't think Bella will choose much younger man for her regardless how handsome and good he are.Bella already 30++years old, although she's mixed blood I think if she wants to start relationship it's must be kind of marriage prospect in mind to begin with.While Peak only at the beginning of his career,I don't he will settle down for marriage too soon.
Yeah I agree with you. He is too young for her. I think age should not be a barrier, but realistically speaking, they are both in different stages of their lives. How do you find a common point to base a relationship on? If this is true maybe like @spanky said, she’s not looking for another steady relationship right now. I still think it doesn’t look good, because I still am aware of the double standards Thai audience have for male and female dara. It looks like she started dating him before officially ending it with Weir, and that doesn’t look good. Matt was treated so harshly and unfairly in my opinion, but unlike Bella, Matt’s face was not plastered on billboards and pushing so many ads the way Bella is currently.

I keep repeating ‘if’, because like @GoldenKey said, I think Bella has faced many rumors and is capable enough to deal with them the way she has in the past.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bella might be the very one to make it acceptable. She's very beloved, popular and doesn't have any big, unavoidable scandal hanging over her head. I mean, people might cheer her on to find love...whether with a younger man or any man lol. It's not like Weir was a model boyfriend that did no wrong and the relationship just end one day. He was caught red handed time and time again. And if Bella was with Peak before things broke off with Weir, some might even say, well, he has done her dirty so many times...why can't she do it?

As for Matt, she screwed up big time. Even if the media treated her badly, she did herself no favor. Her ex didn't cheat or anything. He just doesn't want to marry her. Then she up and got together with a man that has no plan of marrying her...and on top of that, her boyfriend ex is considered to be a sweetheart lol. Matt, wasn't going to win no matter what.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Their last drama was a noona romance....

I feel many women like to see that..cuz many women do date younger guys

Nick jonas...and his wife

As for Matt...I get her situation....it was going nowhere..she is similar to Taew....it wasn't sustainable as it is....

I been there...LongTerm...thought of marriage...want to keep trying...many times feeling like we're just roomates

But Matt wasn't smart in her approach....She knows and accept the consequences

I want her to play the mistress of world of marriage hahaha

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or are Thai dramas getting more…raunchy. Even Ch3 actors are getting more daring. I saw a clips of Alex and Nycha and wow…and the Mint & Toey too.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or are Thai dramas getting more…raunchy. Even Ch3 actors are getting more daring. I saw a clips of Alex and Nycha and wow…and the Mint & Toey too.
Lol you haven't been seeing any club friday/gmmtv/onehd dramas then, feel like they've been going that route for long time now. Wouldn't call it raunchy but definitely more daring. Like I came across this BL thai scene that randomly played on my tiktok and boy that kiss with tongue had my jaw in the floor. Like what. Lol

Matt would kill it as Han So Hee's role but it'll only give her haters more reason to keep hating on her. I love the girl and it sad that I can't see her win. I hope she does get back into acting and get herself a winning comeback role and drama.

bit

sarNie Adult
Even if they go to the raunchy route, their storyline and script really need an update. Sleeping around isn’t going to push it with the audience.

Matt is just perfect for World of the Married remake, Pat doesn’t have the charisma to play mistress like Jenny or Ploy Cherman.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Even if they go to the raunchy route, their storyline and script really need an update. Sleeping around isn’t going to push it with the audience.

Matt is just perfect for World of the Married remake, Pat doesn’t have the charisma to play mistress like Jenny or Ploy Cherman.

I agree....raunchy or more daring.

Can't sustain an audiences...a good storyline does.

It needs to have balance and be there when appropriate

I.e. BPS....it a good storyline and they had kissing scenes...not over the top but enough

I enjoy c/k dramas with that balance of not over the top

Toey and mint is tame...compare to the others....I felt they did it well

I.e. a business proposal....they didn't go over the top

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Matt and Songkran are no longer together right? I wouldn’t be surprised. They weren’t gonna last for a very long time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt and Songkran are no longer together right? I wouldn’t be surprised. They weren’t gonna last for a very long time.
As far as I know...they are still together...there is news of him getting into an accident...she is with him and also gave an interview

Yes their situation of getting together isn't "clean"

I'm generalizing "We", it is not towards any particular person. Just society/netcitizenS

But why do we judge that they won't last? What if they do?

What did Matt do that was soo evil and harmful? The condemnations is crazy to me.....ppl go..ya your dumb...it won't last...and if that happen ppl will mock her.

I'm not even her fan and her condemnations to hell is crazy.

Ppl should watch her her discussing the situation in the interview. Ya, it wasn't handled in the best way, but girl never blame anyone but herself and accept the consequences

Then we have all these asshole PK who cheats and girls still be simping for them...females condemnations on each other is the worse.

In all lakorns..girls arw always fighting over some guy/things

sismance is soo rare...

*People in glass house, shouldn't throw stone:

In all relationships it's a 50/50 chance... u either work or you don't

I know many perfect couples....I use to go....you guys are so good together...my idol couples...I want to have it too

They broke up or divorce

There is no guarantee in any of it.....

We are always will be growing and evolving....our partner needs to grow and evolve with us....we constantly need to be dating and learning the new "us"

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
As far as I know...they are still together...there is news of him getting into an accident...she is with him and also gave an interview

I'm generalizing "We", it is not towards any particular person. Just society/netcitizenS

What did Matt do that was soo evil and harmful? The condemnations is crazy to me.....ppl go..ya your dumb...it won't last...and if that happen ppl will mock her.

Ppl should watch her her discussing the situation in the interview. Ya, it wasn't handled in the best way, but girl never blame anyone but herself and accept the consequences

Then we have all these asshole PK who cheats and girls still be simping for them...females condemnations on each other is the worse.

sismance is soo rare...

I know many perfect couples....I use to go....you guys are so good together...my idol couples...I want to have it too

They broke up or divorce

We are always will be growing and evolving....our partner needs to grow and evolve with us....we constantly need to be dating and learning the new "us"
I agree..Apart from going for Songkran of all people, I still don't get why Matt got so much hate. Everyone knew Aff and Songkran were separated by then so there was no cheating involved. Matt's own ex moved on pretty quickly and Matt did the same.

Yea she could have been nicer to the media but I also understand snapping when you're going through so much emotional turmoil for basically...nothing.

I'm still rooting for the girl. I know she doesn't care about being an actress much but I really hope she has a massive hit like BPS was for Bella so I can watch all the strawberry netizens suddenly change their opinion of her. :rolleyes:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

sismance is soo rare...

They broke up or divorce

Part of Matt being hated on was the fact how they view Aff. She's like the darling of Thailand and so many people were still rooting for her and SK to get back together. They legit think there's a chance the marriage was going to work if Matt wasn't a home wrecker (that's how they view Matt even if there wasn't a home to wreck since Aff/SK were already sinking on their own).

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bella might be the very one to make it acceptable. She's very beloved, popular and doesn't have any big, unavoidable scandal hanging over her head. I mean, people might cheer her on to find love...whether with a younger man or any man lol.
That’s an interesting perspective. Ah well, I think the most important thing is that she’s happy, doing what’s good for her and not hurting others at the same time. She has an event coming up soon which I’m sure she’ll be asked about it and then we’ll see.

Also, the factor of Aff being so well-loved by the Thai audience is something I did not consider enough. But truly, the double standards do exist and it’s painful to see.

I’m tired of saying that Thai dramas need better plots lol. Cheating, adultery and women fighting each other over men can’t be the only thing that audiences want to watch now. I think Ch3 is trying, but for some reason their Primetime dramas still focus on these themes. I got tired of those plots within a year of watching Thai dramas. :pancarta: I saw that there’s an upcoming drama starring Margie, Joy and Bomb Tanin that’s about mothers and seems to be a murder mystery at the same time? It’s probably an evening drama but I thought that sounds interesting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree..Apart from going for Songkran of all people, I still don't get why Matt got so much hate. Everyone knew Aff and Songkran were separated by then so there was no cheating involved. Matt's own ex moved on pretty quickly and Matt did the same.

Yea she could have been nicer to the media but I also understand snapping when you're going through so much emotional turmoil for basically...nothing.

I'm still rooting for the girl. I know she doesn't care about being an actress much but I really hope she has a massive hit like BPS was for Bella so I can watch all the strawberry netizens suddenly change their opinion of her. :rolleyes:

She gave an interview that she is ready to accept lakorns.

She is starting by a guest role.

If she don't have a contract with ch3 anymore...she should do 1 hd and gmm

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Matt's just guilty of having bad taste in men but it's not an exclusive club. It's all the guy's fault. Songkran was out there refusing to give Aff a divorce until he got with Matt. He was the one telling the press and anyone who would listen he was still chasing after his "wife" all the way until the Matt story broke so yeah... Aff got a lot of flack for giving up on the family and not giving the guy a 2nd chance when he was trying to win her back, supposedly. Mr. Pinocchio was straight up lying and the women took the fall. Maybe netizens didn't like getting played and turned on Matt when it should've all been for Songkran.

I'm more surprised by the absolute hate Taew got. There was no cheating, a friendly breakup and her ex isn't even part of the ET with his own hardcore fans?? I also don't think she had a bad rep/known for being scandalous before this and was pretty loved? It's been downhill (in terms of constant hate) for her ever since the breakup.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt's just guilty of having bad taste in men but it's not an exclusive club. It's all the guy's fault. Songkran was out there refusing to give Aff a divorce until he got with Matt. He was the one telling the press and anyone who would listen he was still chasing after his "wife" all the way until the Matt story broke so yeah... Aff got a lot of flack for giving up on the family and not giving the guy a 2nd chance when he was trying to win her back, supposedly. Mr. Pinocchio was straight up lying and the women took the fall. Maybe netizens didn't like getting played and turned on Matt when it should've all been for Songkran.

I'm more surprised by the absolute hate Taew got. There was no cheating, a friendly breakup and her ex isn't even part of the ET with his own hardcore fans?? I also don't think she had a bad rep/known for being scandalous before this and was pretty loved? It's been downhill (in terms of constant hate) for her ever since the breakup.

They are more forgiving to the guys.

I feel it is mostly women bringing other women down.

For me...it's the facts and actions

I don't hate much ppl.... I'll hate their actions... if they are a repeat offender... that is diff.

Songkran had that whole pinky shit too

The polarization within The culture.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

With Taew it was break up then date someone right away. But what trigger people is how she flaunts her new relationship. She was like in her own little world when she dated her ex...it was a simple relationship. Not so much with her new man. She came out from the little world and basically says, here I am big world lol. I guess, she didn't give people a chance to warm up to her new relationship. She was like, it's here whether your people like it or not.

nat12

sarNie Adult
With Taew it was break up then date someone right away. But what trigger people is how she flaunts her new relationship. She was like in her own little world when she dated her ex...it was a simple relationship. Not so much with her new man. She came out from the little world and basically says, here I am big world lol. I guess, she didn't give people a chance to warm up to her new relationship. She was like, it's here whether your people like it or not.
So maybe it’s her ex that wanted a low profile relationship? I was surprised by the hare she got too when they broke up.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 also reported on the Bella-Peak gossip. I don’t understand some of it, but I think it seems to be trying to clear the issue. The video of Bella, Peak and their families is apparently an old one?