❤️ Various ET News

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nah, Mark is a jealous freak. Lol It would simply be too much if Kim went with Yaya to congratulate James when they're just costars.

At least with Yaya, Na and James are good friends plus Yaya hangs with him too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark shouldn't be jealous though, I doubt Kim will go anywhere. They are the golden couple! Those two are too in love. He needs to chill out. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark Prin, Chompoo Araya and Tor Saksit are in Korea for Korea Culture And Entertainment Awards
Congrats Mark for THE BEST INTERNATIONAL STAR Award :)

cr MK official

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Congratulations Mark! He looks very handsome and glowing at the Korean Award Show! Not many Thai actors can make it to Korea without trying so hard and desperately! It is an honor he was honored and stood out among so many other Ch3 actors! He's got a good start in Korea! Wish him the best going forward!

Not sure if I dig Chom's dress......

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww this was funny and cute  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: Bie KPN and Gubgib had an event. Gubgib stumbled and Bie was fast to hold her. Both managed it well  :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h6YQz9mje0

Step

Mrs James Ma
Tomorrow Nadech's ordination. Today was head shaving ceremony.

cr kaew

sarNie Adult
Wow. it's a shock to see Nadech bald (and without his signature eyebrows!) Please forgive my ignorance, but although I do not really understand the concept of monkhood, I really admire Nadech for doing that. From a very shallow way of looking at it, I'm thinking it would take him months after to have any endorsements or magazine shoots since he'd have to wait for his hair to grow back, so that alone is a big sacrifice already. And then with the spiritual and deeper side of things, I think that is really a solemn and virtuous way of showing his faith, going back to basics, and shedding all worldly needs and desires, etc.  

I wanted to ask though, does he have a special reason for getting ordained? Is it just to make merit or did he disclose any other reason? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk exactly, I think Nadech is getting ordained for his parents, elders and to learn more about Buddhism.
040156 said:
I wanted to ask though, does he have a special reason for getting ordained? Is it just to make merit or did he disclose any other reason?