❤️ Various ET News

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Wow, I really never pay attention to Nadech's head & now seeing it bald, I think Nadech has good fortune kind of head, how his head is not flat on the top.

One monk shaved his eyebrows.

erinhang said:
Did they shaved his eyebrows  too?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm glad to see that many people who've played important parts in Nadech's life were there at his ordination.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Channel 7 has officially announced that Pancake and Mai are no longer contracted with Channel 7 starting from December 31, 2015. 

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/543376

I think everyone knew this was coming since both actresses never gave direct answers when asked about their contracts. With Pancake, she's been loyal to Channel 7 for almost a decade so it's understandable and justifiable if she feels the need to venture out and gain new experiences. As for Mai, she's getting a lot of backlash on social media because people view her to be an ungrateful child.

I would say that Channel 7 has treated Mai very well by constantly giving her lakorns and allowing her to accept so many events despite her filming schedule. Earlier in her career when she had those leaked kissing photos, scandals of being the third wheel twice with Dome and Mario, the elders were rather understanding and forgiving of her when in normal cases, actors and actresses would have had some consequences. Now that she's popular, she doesn't hesitate to switch over. She left A Supachai so it's no surprise that she's also leaving the home that helped raise her to be where she is today. I would just question whether moving would be the right choice for her. Aside from Aump who is on the verge of retiring and Min, she does not have much competition. Pooklook and Bow are coming strong but the elders always had a spotlight for Mai to shine. If she were to move to Channel 3, she'll be competing against Kim, Bella and Mew but she'll mainly be fighting for the same position as Yaya which would be interesting to watch because clearly those two don't get along haha. When they both first debuted, they were always dubbed as the hottest rising actresses for their respective channels. Mai's situation is completely different from those like Chomp where moving was the right decision but we'll see what happens. I would just be pissed if Mai ends up at Channel 3 and the elders there promote her more so than their own actresses. I also wonder if she'll end up working with Anne Thongprasom as those Sai Roong rumours suggest since Anne didn't exactly deny anything. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They both agreed to be freelance actors so that it doesn't conflict with them working for Ch.7 in the future. That's how they show gratitude towards their old home. I think they'll be fine. Mai's well in demand. Idk about Pancake. There's only news of her being close to this and that producer but there isn't much news about producers wanting to work with her. I know Mai is wanted by many. The only producer who wants Pan is Nat Myria. I think they'll both star for her in the Jao Wayha Series as rumors stated.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pancake was like the Queen of Ch7, not counting Aump, till recently. I think she owes more to Ch7 and as much as Mai or more. Mai hasn't been promoted by Ch7 that much. Her last 2 lakorns were with Polyplus. The last time she had an in-house CH7 production lakorn was in 2013, the one with Weir.

Honestly I think everyone is just jumping ship at Ch7 after Khun Daeng left. She played favorites like no one's business but she did know how to run a tight ship.

As for Mai's Ch3 lakorn, if she ends up doing Sai Roong with Anne, I'll be getting my "I told you so" ready. But I actually think Ch3 will want her with Mario right away and maybe with P'Off. Then her 2nd one could be Sai Roong lol. I suppose she'll also end up doing the one for Nat Myria.

I think it'll be more interesting to see where Pancake vs Mai end up. As for Ch3 promoting Mai and/or Pancake over the Ch3 people? I wouldn't be surprised. They did the same with Chompoo. They basically pushed her over almost every Ch3 older actresses except for Anne and Aff.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm kind of scared that she'll steal all the work from my favorites. Lol. Well, I only have one favorite actress there. Guess that won't have much of an effect. Now Pan is a diff story. I don't mind Mai being everywhere but Pan, omg. I suffered enough during her and Weir days at Ch.7.  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mai probably won't steal work from my favorite at channel 3. My favorite is still barely setting foot in a prime time lakorn and as supporting =/. Full time nang'ek is if Khun Chai Kammalor was finished filming. I want to see Mai with Ken P.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! I totally want to see Mai and Ken P!

Was it Mai or Pancake that khun Kai, pa'Jeaw, and Noi B were saying they really want to work with. Man I am excited.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
Who is your favorite? Lol. 
She isn't really well known and sort of new lol, Prim Prima Buncharoen. I tend to have this issue where I like people that aren't even notice and eventually they fade away. I hope Prima isn't one of those lol. Her works are mostly evening lakorns and she has 3 roles coming up. Kluen Cheewit where she will play Mark's fiance that gets killed by Yaya, Dok Mai Dtai Mek she will be supporting nang'ek to Yam, Main Nang'ek role is Khun Chai Kammalor with Por, but I'm not sure if that ever finished filming and Por will be focused on healing. I honestly hope if it isn't finish filming to scrap the project all together and put it on hold. I will feel iffy if they re film with a new pra'ek. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if Mai moved to ch3 she will compete with  yaya directly head to head for the number one channel face  and she will steal all the light from the other actress even my favorite kim , i don't think they have a chance to stand against her she is like fresh meat and popular and ch3 will do all the effort to make her one of their biggest channel face and benefit from it just wait and see  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: i 'm not her fan not because sheis not a good actress but cause i just can't feel her acting i feel she act good but still can't connect with her acting for some odd reason 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
She isn't really well known and sort of new lol, Prim Prima Buncharoen. I tend to have this issue where I like people that aren't even notice and eventually they fade away. I hope Prima isn't one of those lol. Her works are mostly evening lakorns and she has 3 roles coming up. Kluen Cheewit where she will play Mark's fiance that gets killed by Yaya, Dok Mai Dtai Mek she will be supporting nang'ek to Yam, Main Nang'ek role is Khun Chai Kammalor with Por, but I'm not sure if that ever finished filming and Por will be focused on healing. I honestly hope if it isn't finish filming to scrap the project all together and put it on hold. I will feel iffy if they re film with a new pra'ek. 
Same here!! She's basically my queen of evening lakorn. To think of it, I'm getting worried for Prim and Matt. :( too many competition coming in and not enough lakorn slots open.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt, Kim, and Yaya will be fine. They are established. Matt has Makers, Kim has Anne, and Yaya has a huge koojin fanclub as well as pa'Jaew so they'll be fine. Plus Matt might fade out on her own, Kim will only take one a year to concentrate on school, and Yaya has tons of other stuff she's super busy with so it will not be because the producers may all flock to Mai. The ones who may need to worry are the one that are currently starting up and getting notice. Then again Mai is just 1 person and there are tons of projects, she won't get all of them or all the big ones. Now if she makes it bigger as a freelance then sign with ch3, well then that might be another story.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I like Mai in movies but I can't stand her in lakorns. Don't know the reason. But Mai is really pretty possibly one of the prettiest in her time so marketing her is a no brainer. Only thing is I hope she doesn't cause trouble (*ahem being third hand in anyone relationship).

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Idk how I feel about these two, yes I admit I do worry for a few of my favorites too, if Mai were to sign with CH3, I feel as if there are going to be fan wars, lol, but ch3 should work with what they got, they don't recognize their talented and almost there n'ek so and P'eks, such as Prim Prima, Mew L, Mint C, and many more. These are the n'eks that have it, but needs a breakthrough role, ugh, I have a feeling that Pan might be snatched up by Broadcast since Khun Nong seems to adore her and she recently starred with Toey in a MV. I feel like if these two are snatched up by Ch3, then I will gravitate more towards ch7 now since I have a bunch of new and old faves over there, and their quality is catching up with one hd, and as for ch3, no comment, lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It all depends on fate, too. Noon was the bigger star at Ch. 7 versus Chom, yet when they both worked for Ch. 3 in raeng lakorns, it was Chom who rose. It's all about the right opportunity and right timing that meets talent and preparation.

I'm happy that Mai and Pancake are switching things up in the entertainment industry. I'm not going to comment on their loyalty because that's their issue but with them being freelance, it should honestly be a good lesson to Ch. 7 to improve on the quality of their lakorns because they have been slipping for the last decade or so. If Ch. 7 wants to keep their stars, they need to change some of their ways. They have very few veterans left. It's so sad.

As for threats to Ch. 3 actresses, HELL YEAH! Haha. I adore my Ch. 3 girls but put that adoration to the side and talk about true acting chops, they need to STEP it up! Actresses from Ch. 3 need to stop hiding behind their koojins and seriously act like they mean it.

Ch. 7 lead actresses have a certain aura about them. It's quite intimidating. I know. Lol

So let the games begin. Lol

I'm excited. I really hope to see Mario and Mai together again. Lol