❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
grrr....Boys....waste their time...if u don't want me be in a relationship...they need to bite the bullet and leave...sigh...where the men at?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Hard to find sincere people these days. So sad to have wasted 6 years on someone who would only end up cheating on you. This is why most people (including me) are too scared to invest in people these days. Such sad news. 

Priya89

sarNie Egg
These men somehow once they get popular then they dump their woman....such jerks.....Oh well she can move on the better things in her life. I feel bad though because 6 years is a long time and to have it end like that sigh....

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim, P'Oh, Yayee, P'Noom always visit Anne and stayed with her for company :) this is from yesterday

cr Peace in Kim's thread in Thai star

Step

Mrs James Ma
IG followers increase in 2015

cr Peace in Kim's thread in Thai star

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They really live their lakorns D
don't they? If you really pay attention, in lakorns more often than not the nangek are always the third hand in praek and nangrai's relationship. Pp messed with the wrong nangrai though cus she has lots of friends lol.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
They really live their lakorns D
don't they? If you really pay attention, in lakorns more often than not the nangek are always the third hand in praek and nangrai's relationship. Pp messed with the wrong nangrai though cus she has lots of friends lol.
lol this is really funny...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh no! That's sad for Yok. I thought Amp gave an interview saying they were fine and the misunderstanding was sorted out already. That's just too bad. What a wrong way to debut for PP. I was going to be a fan cuz she was good in SNOK. 6 years to nothing... I guess it's better now than after marriage. Some daras date for 10 yrs get married but end up in divorce within a year...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know what pisses me off? Sean was thrown into a third hand party when it's not true and then out of the freaking blues, Vill is thrown in as a third hand party in Jes and Gypsy's relationship. Gypsy already cleared that they broke up due to Jes focusing more on his work with no third party. Like WTH? How the fudge did that happen? Sanook needs to fix their freaking news because one, Jes was never in Leh Nang Fah and two, Tae Parn Korn hasn't even filmed. Third, everyone knows that Vill has been dating Nong. Hahah. My golly, people are out to ruin Vill, again. I don't see any suspicious activity between Vill and Jes on social network, so that is just insane to throw Vill in like that. Hahah.

http://video.sanook.com/player/828163/

What makes me mad and sad at the same time is Vill minds her business, does her work, hides in a cave, doesn't even post on social network anymore, has been keeping her distance because she doesn't want bad rumors, drama, and false accusations YET she's hit with it from time to time. Gosh, leave the poor girl alone. Exact takes news or lies like this pretty seriously. As if Vill wasn't on someone's shit list already....gosh! She's just an actress trying to get by, people! False gossip like this may be fun to read for reporters and antifans but seriously, it can kill someone's career especially if they're innocent.

At least Sean has a strong fan base fighting for him but Vill doesn't have anyone. Her fanbase isn't strong enough to protect her through these malicious times. It's a Push thing all over again. Vill was being criticized and blamed for being a third party in Push's 4 year relationship but when it was Jui who was the real deal third wheel, no one said shit! Gah! People just love to pull shit on Vill! SMH! Grrrr!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Noooo!!! MY JES AND GYPSY!! I'm forever heartbroken. TT_____TT 

And poor Vill. They always make her the third hand of every relationship. :( 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sanook has no evidence yet they talk a bunch of shit. Ugh. They have no integrity.

I feel sorry for Vill for always landing in shit she didn't do.

Vill hasn't officially come out with a boyfriend yet so people can't see a pretty girl single can they? She has to steal other people's man if they're single huh? Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I always see Vill is third hand news. Idk why media and some people target Vill. I feel sorry for her. Now Vill is scared to post on ig also. Last time she said she disappeared to stay away from bad news. She was hurt so much. Leave her alone

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I felt bad for Vill, she is never lucky. I hate how she is always getting pick on. Seriously the news and whoever it is should just mind their own business and leave the girl alone.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Jes and Vill know each other because they're from Exact, the same company. They're not even close, so how can they be cheating on Gypsy? I don't think they've had any lakorns together either.

This is Vill's second time being accused of being a third wheel, Push and then now, Jes. Hopefully, this stupid BS doesn't make it to the main news agencies. Sanook isn't really a reliable source and they're not a real news platform, sort of ish. Lol

Great! Now, Vill is going to go back in hiding again.

Amm is such a coward. He made it seem like he and PP are just siblings, that they're innocent, that he didn't wrong anyone. Omg! His interview was sooooo annoying because you can tell he was losing his cool. All he kept saying was, the truth will always be the truth. I won't disappoint those who support and believe in me. I've said all that I have to say. I can't say too much because it won't look good. He kept saying that for a good 10 minutes. Well, hello?! If you're done, then end the interviews. His demeanor was so unapologetic and asslike.