❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't understand why Am wanted to cheat. If he wanted to get involved with PP why didn't he just leave Yok.

I will never understand cheaters. There is no good reason to cheat.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe because he was with her for so long, they were talking about their future together. Maybe he just wanted some fun time with Pp? Or maybe he is just a jerk.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, it seems like both those reasons. More so a jerk than anything.

Surprisingly this type of thing happens a lot. Since PP just started out, I wonder how strong her fan base is. If they aren't that strong she'll fade away. Ch.7 has a huge number of newbies.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It seems like Mai is on a lot of polls lately,

Re post from Bubba in [CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) thread

Nida Poll (Thailand People's Chart) for the mixed celebs in the heart of Thai People.....

cr;as tagged,nyclub

Number 1.  Nadech
               2.  Yaya
               3.  Chompoo
               4.  Mai and Anne T.
               5.  Mario

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
All are CH3 actors and actresses well maybe some in the future. Lol Mai and Anne tied...no comment.

Okay I've been posting a lot about Mai lately, no hate, sorry if I offended anyone who's a fan of hers. Don't want to get into any beef with anyone.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol there's nothing wrong about stating your opinion dear. I think you are fine, until you get told to not mention her name or get told to stop, feel free to lol.
Prakaidao said:
All are CH3 actors and actresses well maybe some in the future. Lol Mai and Anne tied...no comment.
Okay I've been posting a lot about Mai lately, no hate, sorry if I offended anyone who's a fan of hers. Don't want to get into any beef with anyone.

x0unerthanlater

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't know how strong her fanbase is but Pantip are asking which of the two deserves to stay in the industry, oh o.
Their personal life shouldn't affect their profession but who would want to work with them?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I read some of the comments and yes majority are saying that. There were a few that said if a certain actress can cheat tax and still proudly stay in this industry then so can these two. Another poster said if a certain popular koojin couple who did the same thing can flaunt their happiness around and are accepted by others then these two can continue to work in this industry. One said Yok and Am weren't marry so societ shouldn't ban them. Lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I read some of the comments and yes majority are saying that. There were a few that said if a certain actress can cheat tax and still proudly stay in this industry then so can these two. Another poster said if a certain popular koojin couple who did the same thing can flaunt their happiness around and are accepted by others then these two can continue to work in this industry. One said Yok and Am weren't marry so societ shouldn't ban them. Lol

Lmao at that shade!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just read at Pantip Thai Forum that Khun Chai Kai Tong lakorn has to stop filming for one month in order for P'Ek Porshe Sarun to lose some weight.

Is this true?   I don't know much about CH7 actors or actresses, haven't watched any CH7 lakorns ever since they banned them on YouTube.