❤️ Various ET News

Step

Mrs James Ma
Celebs Valentine's Day celebration  :heart:

MK went on a romantic dinner

Margie and Pok  :strong:  :strong:

NY again say they are not dating, they are Pee Nong (siblings) and act like lovers. Kalayanamit  :coverlaf:

Whatever she is wearing though

cr Mark, Margie, Boy, kaew jung, yaya, matt, taew, ja, woonsen, to owners

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I think Yaya and Nadech are totally dating but using the "siblings" and their tag along moms as excuses. Lol, they should just come out. No need to hide, we all know already

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Not being bias here, I like Yaya's rose bouquet most. Those cream, coral, pinkish, peach colors are so effortlessly beautiful. Not because they are a limited special kind of roses but its colors are absolutely beautiful & meaningful too. And they do not look like the ordinary roses, they look like ranunculi & peonies.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Ms.Zoe said:
Not being bias here, I like Yaya's rose bouquet most. Those cream, coral, pinkish, peach colors are so effortlessly beautiful. Not because they are a limited special kind of roses but its colors are absolutely beautiful & meaningful too. And they do not look like the ordinary roses, they look like ranunculi & peonies.

I agree Zoe I LOVE the colors of those roses Yaya got. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
They could've paired him up with Mint, but then at the same time girl can't sing sooo Chai Pee has to sing all by himself. Lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cos James Ma dont have a koo jin. We JMa fans can ship him with everyone onscreen. Not just 1 :ghehe: :ghehe:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Koojin like popemew is separated?? why??? was Bomb and Preem consider as koojin or is this whole thing is just random??? I understand about Jma and Mint since they have no standard pair for koojin... 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I don't really think this is a koojin thing. Some koojins are paired up to maybe add in some more sweetness.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Teaser for TV3 FAN CLUB AWARDS 2015 will be held on Wednesday, Feb 24th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51pr950w3bs

sarNie Adult
Jacy said:
Koojin like popemew is separated?? why??? was Bomb and Preem consider as koojin or is this whole thing is just random??? I understand about Jma and Mint since they have no standard pair for koojin... 

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I don't really think this is a koojin thing. Some koojins are paired up to maybe add in some more sweetness.

EEEEHHH!!! I wanted to see Pope and Mew together too! darn! Well, on the upside, I'm all for Pope being free for all too! hahahaha