❤️ Various ET News

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Don't know if anyone has seen or heard but the Thai King is ill...I hope he gets better really soon!
Yeah it's been on the news everywhere, it's the first time the palace released such statement that said King's health is unstable. I hope and pray the best for him and the royal family. He still plays a big part or even it can't be described into words that the people still need him as peace symbol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The king had passed today at 88.

My deepest condolences to Thailand during this most difficult time.

sarNie Adult
It's so sad. I am not even from Thailand but I am also crying. My deepest condolences for the People of Thailand. Truly you lost more than just a monarch today. Stay Strong Thailand!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
My deepest condolences to all Thais in this board. :

In relation to Thai entertainment, all entertainment activities will be toned down during the mourning period which will last for a year.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Such sad news.. Seeing so many photos of people crying for their King breaks my heart.

My condolences to Thailand.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
It's incredibly amazing how much they LOVE their king.
I can't even comprehend how much I was in awe for the love of the King the Thai people have given, but it has been dawned on me that he was such a great figure with calm demeanor and he sincerely helped his people, not to mention as an unifying figure.

Deepest condolences to Thai people in this forum and outside. Our prayers and thoughts go out with you. May he rest in peace, and I believe he is since so many pray for him and the royal family.

Reading all the process and the health care that he has been received, I wonder how could a body endure all that? He must have been strengthening himself for Thai people's sake even though for the last few years, I'm pretty sure it'd been hard and challenging for him.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Deepest condolences to the Thai people!

I heard that many entertainment event will keep a low profile for a year, so does it mean they cancel OK! Award 2016 event too?

saki

sarNie Adult
It's funny how Kwan's life is like a lakorn. N'ek works hard to make money but lazy family finish it all up and abuse her. P'ek (Golf) comes along and helps n'ek get away from influence of family and she learns to be more independent and fight for herself. That's what needs to happen to Kwan lol

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Deepest condolences to the Thai people!

I heard that many entertainment event will keep a low profile for a year, so does it mean they cancel OK! Award 2016 event too?
'Toned down' for a year. But for the first 30 days/1 month, all entertainment functions/activities are advised to be avoided. Many events, functions, concerts and even meet&greet have been cancelled. Some charity programs will still go on though, since they're charity. But the entertainment part of it is to be toned down.

EDIT:

The broadcasting committee has requested for the postponement of broadcasting entertainment programs (including dramas) for 30 days.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
'Toned down' for a year. But for the first 30 days/1 month, all entertainment functions/activities are advised to be avoided. Many events, functions, concerts and even meet&greet have been cancelled. Some charity programs will still go on though, since they're charity. But the entertainment part of it is to be toned down.

EDIT:

The broadcasting committee has requested for the postponement of broadcasting entertainment programs (including dramas) for 30 days.
Thank you for the specific information! Thais people indeed love their king! I'm so touch by all the actions I see on tv and social network!

saki

sarNie Adult
I'm watching all the news now. The king was very loved and respected. He also seemed very kind.