❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
As for preem there has been rumours since she got back from korea.
I’m not a fan that’s why I don’t even know if she did it or not.
Beside the nose, she looks really different. We need before and after pix!

Poor PeeMai oops sorry #shutmymouth
Well do you remember when she was first born? Those net (probably the same one who is supporting Aff and bashing Matt) were like saying she was ugly. Poor kid.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As for preem there has been rumours since she got back from korea.
I’m not a fan that’s why I don’t even know if she did it or not.
She does look different. Her face is more in line with Kdrama folks if that makes sense. There's an obvious different.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Now that you all mention it, she does seem slightly different but I can't pinpoint what it is. If she did get some sort of work done then I hope Preem is happy with the results.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
About Preem, I think she cut her eyes to make it more round looking eye shape wise and maybe fixed her double eye lid too

I think her and Ice Amena are looking a tad bit more similar haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
About Preem, I think she cut her eyes to make it more round looking eye shape wise and maybe fixed her double eye lid too

I think her and Ice Amena are looking a tad bit more similar haha
If she’s fixing her face might as well fix her nose too. Is is look more puffier lately.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Beside the nose, she looks really different. We need before and after pix!

Well do you remember when she was first born? Those net (probably the same one who is supporting Aff and bashing Matt) were like saying she was ugly. Poor kid.
OMG ! They did that ! Savage. I think she is growing cuter just she looks like her dad. Not so offtopic but I always forget to say that : Lord Aff dad's a looker !