❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow! That's so pathetic. It makes all the real hate crimes look doubtful. Why are ppl like this?

So money hungry. Greed will make a pile of money look like an ant hill to ppl like him.
He went about it the wrong way. Whatever happens to sitting down with your boss and ask for a raise. Instead he made up a crime. A hate crime to say the least. And the police department spend lots of hours and resources to find the 2 guys only to find out it was a hoax. They were super pissed (understandably so). He was messing with people's emotion for his personal gain. Sometimes, you wonder what goes on in people's minds.

twister02

M♥K
Omg im still shocked about that. Apparently he just got married which shouldn't be a big deal but he was seeing 2 girls at once. The one he married knew and the other girl found out when he got married. :facepalm: I am so disappointed.
Oh gosh..so the one Pop posted on his IG is the one he is dating and didn't marry? Pop is that handsome? (insert sarcasm :lol:) I saw 10 years on the google translate. What is happening to the world. The other woman know and she let it happen and still married him? :nut::nut:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@WeirFany I would feel uneasy to be married to someone like Andrew lol. He's seemed like he's in his world too much. He comes across like he can easily closed off to whomever and whenever he wants. I think he had a type he's looking for though forgot what type that is. So, if he's not with anyone then he haven't found her yet. And if he's with Ploy then she must be his type lol. He did mentioned that he have liked his co-stars but he's always afraid to say anything or she already has a boyfriend hahhaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The world is one F up place. The wife didn't mind him having a side dish. And the side dish didn't mind being secondary. Yikes, people have lost their damn minds.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The world is one F up place. The wife didn't mind him having a side dish. And the side dish didn't mind being secondary. Yikes, people have lost their damn minds.
The side dish didnt know until she saw the wedding on the news.

twister02

M♥K
So the one he married, he was secretly dating her for 14 years and the other girl for 10.
"secretly" dating for 14 years? woooah! That's quite a long time to keep it a secret. Pop knows how to hide and keep a secret :lol:
Thanks for the information. :) Why the wife allowed it tho. I mean.. have self respect at least.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The side dish didnt know until she saw the wedding on the news.
The wife doesn't mind taking a few days off while he have his fun with the other one. She's just as screwed in the head. How can she OK dating him for so long knowing he have sex with someone else then comes to her. It's so wrong on so many level. And she still married him. I just need to watch some Hallmark movies to ease my mind lol

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
@WeirFany I would feel uneasy to be married to someone like Andrew lol. He's seemed like he's in his world too much. He comes across like he can easily closed off to whomever and whenever he wants. I think he had a type he's looking for though forgot what type that is. So, if he's not with anyone then he haven't found her yet. And if he's with Ploy then she must be his type lol. He did mentioned that he have liked his co-stars but he's always afraid to say anything or she already has a boyfriend hahhaha
wonder which co-stars..I know it's not kob for sure :). I don't think it's gonna last with ploy they seem so opposite. plus after the long term relationship with dome, ploy seems to jump from one to the next like aum.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The wife doesn't mind taking a few days off while he have his fun with the other one. She's just as screwed in the head. How can she OK dating him for so long knowing he have sex with someone else then comes to her. It's so wrong on so many level. And she still married him. I just need to watch some Hallmark movies to ease my mind lol
I know right? The one he dated for 10 years, he dated her publicly too!! Seems like none of his buddies were at the wedding. Man his songs will never sound the same again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow

She prob. Has someone on the side

I know ppl who are poly or is in a open relationship but they all knew about it and it's not a secret.

This is nam nao lakorn type of shit

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
When his story came out it didn't make much sense. First of all, he picked the coldest night in Chicago. It was like -20. And he said Trump supporters...which he considered racist. Now, how many Trump supporters would watch Empire to begin with. And to recognize him at 2am from the back. And if those 2 guys really beat him up he wouldn't just get small scratches on his face cause they were fit and huge. And Chicago is not MAGA country. Donald Trump didn't even win there.

The police said, he did this because he was not happy with his salary. Dude was making 65k an episode. That is a little over $1mil a year. I mean, come on.
Only cause of money... stupid being

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Andrew is probably like those hot/cold type of guys like the p'eks in a lakorn. He seems so mysterious at times. He doesn't go on variety shows and he doesn't do events. He doesn't really live the Dara lifestyle, yet he remains p'ek throughout his career. At this point, I don't think ppl mind who he dates lol His fans most likely just wants him to be happy.

I saw the news on Pop... Tsktsk I'm not a huge fan, I just like some of his earlier songs... The woman he married probably doesn't (or couldn't) give him all he needs and wants, so she allowed him to get it from elsewhere. Lol my guess.... The 2nd woman didn't know... And I bet she's very heart broken. I feel bad for her. That's like half her life she spent with this cheating jerk. He was basically holding another man's wife hostage (like she could have been with someone else). His karma is going to hurt like hell. If you don't love someone don't mislead them.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I remember this was a Moddum blind item awhile back but no one really cared cause it was about a singer. People find actors' scandals more interesting for some reason.

Anyhow I think the blind item said all parties knew what was going on and was ok with the 3 people relationship.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If Pop is seeing both women at the same time, he must also be seeing more women along the way. Some women don’t mind as long as he goes home to them every night. I remember a few elders saying that line when I was growing up. :facepalm::eek:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If Pop is seeing both women at the same time, he must also be seeing more women along the way. Some women don’t mind as long as he goes home to them every night. I remember a few elders saying that line when I was growing up. :facepalm::eek:
Old way of thinking....being the MAIN titled wife was more important

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Old way of thinking....being the MAIN titled wife was more important
Yeah it’s really old thinking but I do understand that some women thinks they don’t have a choice. I remember when my mom said “they can go, but as long as they come back to the main wife” I was shocked so I asked her it would be okay if dad did that? She said “he can go, but do not come back or I’ll chop him to pieces”. Lol. I have witnessed a few relationships that the main wife has allowed their husband to be with other women.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I never get the mentality of needing a man/woman to full fill your life. Some people are so desperate that they will take any abuse. It disgust me when i hear or read of someone crying about a guy/girl that no longer wants them. I mean is your life that worthless? Smh