❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Really, Alek and Namtarn pairing up?? That’s another pairing I wanna see! Krating is so tall that he’ll make Alek look short and Bua is gonna look so short next to him.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Funnyman Golf Benjaphon got a nose job and did stuff to his lips and chin. I get that plastic surgery is a personal choice and whatever makes the person happy but... I can't say this looks well on him. Alas, this is the entertainment industry.

http://instagr.am/p/CCTBMeqBTs2/

rae

sarNie Adult
Is the nose job recent? Maybe the swelling hasn't gone down yet, hence why it still looks off. But isn't he a comedian? It's not like he relies on his looks for work, so why go through all that..

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
damn I was praying for a Mark/Namtarn collaboration. I still have NOT seen a Namtarn lakorn from beginning to end! I need a really good role and pek to move me!!!!! Alek has been playing p’ek a lot lately but IDK ~~ I haven’t been amused by him. I sure hope this is a good plot. Just adore Namtarn but need her with a p’ek I really like to move me! Lol. XD :p

damn I was praying for a Mark/Namtarn collaboration. I still have NOT seen a Namtarn lakorn from beginning to end! I need a really good role and pek to move me!!!!! Alek has been playing p’ek a lot lately but IDK ~~ I haven’t been amused by him. I sure hope this is a good plot. Just adore Namtarn but need her with a p’ek I really like to move me! Lol. XD :p
I'm waiting for Great and Namtarn collaboration here. :):):)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Yes, OMG. Namtarn with Mark, yessss

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Golf's nose isn't going to get better, even if the swelling goes down. It just doesn't match with his face. It's so hard to fix his nose because it is so big, so now even as it is more pointed to his liking, his nose is still a blob. I like Cee Siwat's nose job, at least it goes with his face and it's not so prominent.