❤️ Various ET News

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Bow is like the same height as JJ with heels on. Lol. She really stands out with her height.
Yeah lol and JJ isn't short at all, he's about 187cm or 184cm idk exactly because there's so many different sources. But that being said, it's time Bow said goodbye to wearing heels to be able to suit her praeks' height lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aon is actually cuter now than when he was younger
Aon does look cuter and manlier. Too bad his fame didn’t take off when he was younger.
Yeah lol and JJ isn't short at all, he's about 187cm or 184cm idk exactly because there's so many different sources. But that being said, it's time Bow said goodbye to wearing heels to be able to suit her praeks' height lol
I thought JJ was one of the taller actors at ch3, but he’s average. Bow can’t wear heels anymore which is kinda good. She doesn’t bare the pain of wearing heels. Lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Aon does look cuter and manlier. Too bad his fame didn’t take off when he was younger.

I thought JJ was one of the taller actors at ch3, but he’s average. Bow can’t wear heels anymore which is kinda good. She doesn’t bare the pain of wearing heels. Lol
I think Aon’s sex scandal killed any chance he had.

I mean compared to me at 164, any guy above 174 is tall to me lol. It’s the actresses that make them look so “short”.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think Aon’s sex scandal killed any chance he had.

I mean compared to me at 164, any guy above 174 is tall to me lol. It’s the actresses that make them look so “short”.
Yeah, that sex scandal did ruined his career. I though it was his business what he did. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. He didn’t even have to apologized for what he did.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that sex scandal did ruined his career. I though it was his business what he did. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal. He didn’t even have to apologized for what he did.
It's just the timing. Back then, people were even more conservative. Boy went through a similar thing and he's doing fine right now. Some bias may also be involved.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Omg Bow is tall as heck with heels! If she doesn't even reach Mik then Mik must be a giant! I'm hoping ch 3 will be okay with a nang ek being taller than their pra'ek. Personally I find a woman taller than a man to be fine lol. Realistically, a woman can't always be shorter than a man lol ch3 will have to deal with it

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omg Bow is tall as heck with heels! If she doesn't even reach Mik then Mik must be a giant! I'm hoping ch 3 will be okay with a nang ek being taller than their pra'ek. Personally I find a woman taller than a man to be fine lol. Realistically, a woman can't always be shorter than a man lol ch3 will have to deal with it
Actually I'm kinda surprised how she looks kinda same height as other actors at ch3 tho because some are just a bit shorter than Mik. She looks good with Mik even with heels on and he's 1.9m so... But of course heels will make the height difference even more significant I think that's mostly the case

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly whenever I'm looking at the top actors/actresses and I come across Ice's picture, I'm like what is she doing there? lol. I do feel a lil bad for Bomb, but i think it was time. His acting just never really improved that much. At least not on par with the rest of the SJ boys. I am a little surprised by them adding Peach though. He never had a lead role right? So it seemed kinda random but ig they're planning on promoting him now. Kinda cool to see Pon on there now too.
Ch3 must have invested a lot on Ice...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If they are done...Kao.....would be fine...she does movies, mv, YT shows. Her latest lakorn had great rating

She just got a new lakorn with ch3...maybe her contract is done after that?

She can go back to het home and expand her genre like beifern...