❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I can't remember when but she gave an interview a while back... maybe a few years ago, that her and her daughter doesn't live with the husband. They have separate houses. So she actually doesn't have to deal with Peck. She only speaks out publicly when someone shades her or her daughter.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I lost all respect for Tanya when she and Pinky became presenters together and got all "chummy" for the cameras. Then they did that cringe interview acting like they've been best friends for ages. Tanya went after Pinky so bad during that whole affair and Pinky's career was done for the longest time. That video literally made me sick. Shows that Tanya will do anything for money.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Random questionbut who is more popular in Thailand between Weir and Nadech? And Yaya and Bella? Are NY really the top actor/ actress in Thailand?

Who are the top 5 actor and top 5 actress overall?

I was having a conversation with a Thai friend and since I think a fair amount of users here are Thai I’m curious to see what you guys say.
Bella has a lot of hit lakorns but Yaya is still ahead in terms of popularity and influence.
I mean shes paid higher than bella for lakorn per ep/events/endorsement
I guess it's the same with nadech and weir.

not sure about top5 but pretty sure Aum will be at num 1 spot lol
What's your thai's friend say?

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

Random questionbut who is more popular in Thailand between Weir and Nadech? And Yaya and Bella? Are NY really the top actor/ actress in Thailand?

Who are the top 5 actor and top 5 actress overall?

I was having a conversation with a Thai friend and since I think a fair amount of users here are Thai I’m curious to see what you guys say.
Weir & Bella dominates lakorn world. Their ratings are usually good.

NY dominates events and brand value.

So basically, both couples are A+ in terms of popularity.

x0unerthanlater

Cr: Nine Entertain fb

Noom Sornram divorces wife. Has full custody of their child.

They separated for a while now. The reason he came out to show everyone the divorce certificate is because ppl kept looking for his ex wife through him. i.e. calling his phone, going to his house etc.. So he made it clear that they are no longer involved in each other's affairs. They are only parents to their child.

sulad

sarNie Adult
If I recall, there were rumors last year his wife and him were separated or on the process of divorce. Definitely not a surprise, it was going to bound to happen anytime. Wish both of them luck.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Cr: Nine Entertain fb

Noom Sornram divorces wife. Has full custody of their child.

They separated for a while now. The reason he came out to show everyone the divorce certificate is because ppl kept looking for his ex wife through him. i.e. calling his phone, going to his house etc.. So he made it clear that they are no longer involved in each other's affairs. They are only parents to their child.
This wedding was weird to begin with. It was "all of sudden" weird

x0unerthanlater

He cheated on Nicole with his ex wife. The drama was huge. Then he had a shotgun marriage because baby was on the way. During pregnancy they were having problems constantly. Ex wife tried to act like everything was still lovey dovey for the press. And now we're here. All of that took only 2 yrs.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
He cheated on Nicole with his ex wife. The drama was huge. Then he had a shotgun marriage because baby was on the way. During pregnancy they were having problems constantly. Ex wife tried to act like everything was still lovey dovey for the press. And now we're here. All of that took only 2 yrs.
Ohh I remember him now, I think he was discussed here not that long ago. Can't say I didn't see it coming because after all, you can’t end something right if you start it off on the wrong foot.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Man my girl looking good here. I feel like if Mint or her manager demanded better, she could get better from Ch 3 but she just seems to be settling which lowkey as a fan is disappointing bc i want her to have one big good one before she chooses to retire from acting.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Bella has a lot of hit lakorns but Yaya is still ahead in terms of popularity and influence.
I mean shes paid higher than bella for lakorn per ep/events/endorsement
I guess it's the same with nadech and weir.

not sure about top5 but pretty sure Aum will be at num 1 spot lol
What's your thai's friend say?
D22280E2-FF4E-4A93-BF92-B7E193C63ADE.jpeg latest posted by thairath couple fee ranging from 100,000-900,000 baht per event