❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sara seems to be feeding wrong information in the kids head.Can't she keep her son out of all this. Using son especially when he is so young to understand whats going on, is bad parenting... Sara certainly needs guidance..
Either she's feeding him stories or he's hearing it from her conversations. Possibly both too.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw Nychaa's last performance at 3zaap and indeed I don't understand Thailand so just rely on google translation and there Nychaa says they are not bf gf too. I suspicious that maybe what the gossip used to be true is that Tono already has a girlfriend and it's not Nychaa but another girl and he and Nychaa are just koojin and doing PR things plus to promote their new drama, so maybe their close relationship is just as brother and sister because their family is also close so they are like brothers.
Because if they are together now why don't they admit? is it they are afraid because of haters?
I personally think that due to Tono's past relationship, he’s probably just being cautious. I don’t think they’re ready to slap a label on it, but who knows. It’s still cute to watch their friendship grow though, they’re always supporting each other.

On other news have you guys seen this BTS of 3 Zaap? They’re having so much fun. Aff is fitting right in.

http://instagr.am/p/CFXPyiwAqNq/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Maybe. But most actors who play these roles never answered that way, even as promotion. I guess we'll find out sooner or later. Lol
He has never answered that way until now.(having 2 lakorns where he pkay a gay character? ...i feel these actors like to play vague and play the game.

His answer is what i hear a lot from dara in the ET news of BL genre...granted some are probably gat or bi (i feel ppl are fully bi....they always swing a certain way more 70-30%...80-20%)

I have a friend who claim she is Bi but she never dated a Female and never seek them out from what i can see. She was on tinder for awhile and she always seeked out a male.

Also it makes them appear more open...won't alienate BL fans and keep them de lu lu.

I myself is not a lesbian ....and I admire other girls....

I see pretty girls and go damn she's pretty...her ass looks Good! So on....

I had friends who made out with each other to impress the guys they were hanging out with.

I find ppl can admire the same sex w/o being sexually interested in them.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

He has never answered that way until now.(having 2 lakorns where he pkay a gay character? ...i feel these actors like to play vague and play the game.

His answer is what i hear a lot from dara in the ET news of BL genre...granted some are probably gat or bi (i feel ppl are fully bi....they always swing a certain way more 70-30%...80-20%)

I have a friend who claim she is Bi but she never dated a Female and never seek them out from what i can see. She was on tinder for awhile and she always seeked out a male.

Also it makes them appear more open...won't alienate BL fans and keep them de lu lu.

I myself is not a lesbian ....and I admire other girls....

I see pretty girls and go damn she's pretty...her ass looks Good! So on....

I had friends who made out with each other to impress the guys they were hanging out with.

I find ppl can admire the same sex w/o being sexually interested in them.
Yeah, I feel that way too.
I think he's mostly interested in women but don't want to disappoint BL fans. He might be open to talking to men. These days, ppl are more curious about different sexualities.

x0unerthanlater

Mint has not thought about marriage yet.
She says she doesn't want kids at the moment, and possibly may not change her mind in the future. She said she help raise her younger brothers and it's tiresome. She did everything for them from their tuition to watching them grow up. If she has kids, she knows she'll be stressed because it's a lot of work to raise a child.

This interview is interesting. There's always that moment a Dara is asked about their plans when their relationship is about 7-8 yrs long.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
A lot of people now are opting out of having kids. The world is such a crazy place so it's understandable. I think the drawback of not having any is when you get older.
Sometimes, when you get old, your kids may not have time for you and you end up in a retirement home. I’ve seen parents still taking care of their children(in their 30s, 40s, or 50s).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, when you get old, your kids may not have time for you and you end up in a retirement home. I’ve seen parents still taking care of their children(in their 30s, 40s, or 50s).
I just don't like the thought of accumulated all the wealth and at the end you don't have anyone to pass it to. But true, kids nowadays more likely put their parents in nursing home. My kids already told us once they are grown they are not living near us lol.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Here in the Philippines close family ties is very important. We don't want to leave our parents unless living in a different house becase we get married but at the end of the day we make sure that our parents are not left behind.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just don't like the thought of accumulated all the wealth and at the end you don't have anyone to pass it to. But true, kids nowadays more likely put their parents in nursing home. My kids already told us once they are grown they are not living near us lol.
Lol, make sure they stick to their plans. My cousins(almost in their 30s) said they’ll move out when they turn 18. They’re still living with theIr parents with no jobs and no matter how much they were told to move out, they wouldn’t go anywhere. They have it easy where their parents still provides for them. It’s sad that they might put their parents in a nursing home when they get really old though... sad.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Here in the Philippines close family ties is very important. We don't want to leave our parents unless living in a different house becase we get married but at the end of the day we make sure that our parents are not left behind.
Us Asian were taught to take care of our elders, we tried not to put them in a retirement home unless we have to. Some people has no choice cus they have to work and take care of their own family. It’s really hard taking care of elderly people.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Us Asian were taught to take care of our elders, we tried not to put them in a retirement home unless we have to. Some people has no choice cus they have to work and take care of their own family. It’s really hard taking care of elderly people.
Especially ones with dementia it's difficult. Kids in the US doesn't matter of origin they are more leaning towards thinking parents are a burden. If you take care of an elderly parents with dementia is an around the clock care because they are basically like little kids. And if you have your own family with kids and a full time job it is very hard even though your intentions are good in wanting to take care of them. It will get overwhelming without help.

x0unerthanlater

I've officially reached the age that I set for myself in terms of having kids. I told myself that if I don't have kids by 32 I'm not having any after that. This year is it. I'm actually afraid to raise kids in today's society. I don't think I'm missing out much though. I'll just travel alone all around the world, lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I've officially reached the age that I set for myself in terms of having kids. I told myself that if I don't have kids by 32 I'm not having any after that. This year is it. I'm actually afraid to raise kids in today's society. I don't think I'm missing out much though. I'll just travel alone all around the world, lol
Lol same here I'm 25 and I want to travel the world and having kids in this world and during a pandemic is a hassle