❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Can anyone guess this Lakorn -
The lead girl married an older man (but he didn't look old at all haha) but ran away with another man, got pregnant and later got Aids due to life as prostitute? Her ex-hubby brought up her kid (SMH).

bit

sarNie Adult
The lead girl married an older man (but he didn't look old at all haha) but ran away with another man, got pregnant and later got Aids due to life as prostitute? Her ex-hubby brought up her kid (SMH).
Woah... so twisted and messy.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it’s Tong Nuer Gao? Noon and Por?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Min's career went quiet after her luxury brand scandal a few years ago. Also, she revealed her hi-so bf and then her lakorns decreased.

Ch7 catering to intl fans? In our dreams! Lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Min's career went quiet after her luxury brand scandal a few years ago. Also, she revealed her hi-so bf and then her lakorns decreased.

Ch7 catering to intl fans? In our dreams! Lol
Enlighten me with the luxury brand I can't recall what happened that time.

Lol that is why I'd rather watch lakorns from other channels

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bow just glow and happy with Mik. And he finally found a n'ek. For a while he wasn't having any luck. I thought, he'll keep trying and wait for Thisa lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Enlighten me with the luxury brand I can't recall what happened that time.

Lol that is why I'd rather watch lakorns from other channels
She apparently bought A LOT of Hermes products overseas (or got them as gifts, not sure) but upon entering Thailand she was fined with customs etc. I forgot why exactly it was such a big deal but netizens thought she was flexing too much.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Bow just glow and happy with Mik. And he finally found a n'ek. For a while he wasn't having any luck. I thought, he'll keep trying and wait for Thisa lol
He moved on from Thisa once he realized she was just his ideal type and more wouldn't work, glad he did. But they do have a lakorn together soon so I'm looking forward to that.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So Min got replaced with Ko. I thought Min would complete all her pending work with channel7 lakorns..

They barely filmed ...about 20%. Ch7 is petty. Min drama dwindle

http://instagr.am/p/CIDZW-UhpJ5/