❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@Anne22 @kjc1994

They asked kem about it...about him meeting her family.

I don't fully follow all...but even when I heard that I thought of mookda. I see nothing wrong with it. I feel fan shouldn't take it to hard. How is it a bad thing? She pretty...at the top of her game. She can flirt and have fun with who or however she wants.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
well as i said before, the fans wont react that way if they didnt shower them with PDA. im pretty sure she will be asked the same question again and again
But she’s also REPEATLY said in each interview that they are just coworkers and will continue to support one another but clearly fans never listen or acted blind lol. I understand where fans were coming from but also she stated it clearly each time. The events they did together was from their lakorn success so I don’t see anything wrong with it? Like I stated before, Ch7 stars don’t get as many events like Ch3 stars so I would take advantage of it. The interview they went to on Pink Source was mainly Kem and then she came cause she is good friends with that host. And yes, he went to her resort but as a Channel 7 show and he wasn’t alone so idk what else to say except they are clearly showing it’s for work.
@Anne22 @kjc1994

They asked kem about it...about him meeting her family.

I don't fully follow all...but even when I heard that I thought of mookda. I see nothing wrong with it. I feel fan shouldn't take it to hard. How is it a bad thing? She pretty...at the top of her game. She can flirt and have fun with who or however she wants.
I agree. Fans just take it with a grain of salt because they want their pairing to be real. She is single so I don’t see anything wrong with promotion especially when they are both popular and coming strong.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
But she’s also REPEATLY said in each interview that they are just coworkers and will continue to support one another but clearly fans never listen or acted blind lol. I understand where fans were coming from but also she stated it clearly each time. The events they did together was from their lakorn success so I don’t see anything wrong with it? Like I stated before, Ch7 stars don’t get as many events like Ch3 stars so I would take advantage of it. The interview they went to on Pink Source was mainly Kem and then she came cause she is good friends with that host.
well hopefully the fans will think like the way you think, so that she wont get attack everytime she says she single in the interview lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
well hopefully the fans will think like the way you think, so that she wont get attack everytime she says she single in the interview lol
You know how crazy fans are so probably don’t think that way. :pancarta: But I think Kem coming out to defend her helped her a lot. Fans aren’t as angry now cause he was a gentleman about it and stated she is pretty and men will go after her. It’s okay that guys want to talk to her. She is popular and rising right now. He said to still support each of their individual work.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Sounds like my lil Mookda lmao. she has recently said she's talking to someone and ppl say she often flirts with kem on ig. i think in the past, mookda has been pretty "flirty" with her male costars for fanservice as well.
But that blind item was released a week before the interview where she said she’s talking.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad she said there's nothing between them except for work, way sooner than I thought actually. And as she should because it would hurt both of them and their fans in the long run, especially Kem since he seems to have real feelings for her. It's classy of Kem that he defended her, I saw his interview and I was very moved. I'm sure he'll meet the right person for him in the future. There's lots of daras who did the fanservice thing or had a thing for someone who's not into them and those relationships didn't end well. But in the end, they all met the right one and are very happy in lives.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
But she is hot now. Since last year. Her face is everywhere on screen. As I listen to it, she pop in my head.

Those ppl you mentioned won't be valid since they are not new. Mookda exploded as the #1 actress for ch7 since last year. Constant lakorn...back to back. Therefore we see her face often.

The description is for an actress for a ch. They are clear with that. For BL they will say this is about a Yaoi pairing. They are clear in that aspect.
I dont follow ch7 much so im not really aware of her level of popularity generally in Thailand. I didnt notice her advertisemnt while watching lakorn online and daradaily, thairath, underbeddara, nineentertainment seldom cover about her. I usually noticed daras level of popularity/influences based on what media shows me but i know she's one of the top among ch7

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad she said there's nothing between them except for work, way sooner than I thought actually. And as she should because it would hurt both of them and their fans in the long run, especially Kem since he seems to have real feelings for her. It's classy of Kem that he defended her, I saw his interview and I was very moved. I'm sure he'll meet the right person for him in the future. There's lots of daras who did the fanservice thing or had a thing for someone who's not into them and those relationships didn't end well. But in the end, they all met the right one and are very happy in lives.
Yes, I agree. That’s why Kem is one of our new favs hehe.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I didn’t fully understand either but look like Bow teased Mik about his current lakorn. I think she said don’t worry and wait until it’s her turn. Haha
http://instagr.am/p/CIEEtWXh3HY/
Lmao I laughed at this so hard yesterday. Mik said he still does shirtless scenes in lakorn I think and he said his body doesn't belong (?) to anyone~ (they asked because he now has a gf so they wondered if anything would change when he did those scenes) they asked Bow if she's jealous. Bow said no, with this property there's no need to get worried/jealous. She herself watches too hahahahahahahaha. That's all I understand.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lmao I laughed at this so hard yesterday. Mik said he still does shirtless scenes in lakorn I think and he said his body doesn't belong (?) to anyone~ (they asked because he now has a gf so they wondered if anything would change when he did those scenes) they asked Bow if she's jealous. Bow said no, with this property there's no need to get worried/jealous. She herself watches too hahahahahahahaha. That's all I understand.
Thanks! You understand more than me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The daras that doesn't want fans to take it to heart also has to be mindful as well. It actually work both ways. The boundaries can be set from the get go where there's no misunderstanding. I have seen it can be done. Where a couple can be popular but once the drama is done fans knows they are just good co-workers. They are professional without any second guessing on their actions.

Mookda seemed to be on good terms with Kem but there's no denying she was flirting with him giving mixed signals. And what were the fans to think when their lakorn is popular and their pairing was that good? Fans wants the cross over...and when they see some closeness, well, their minds work overtime. I have seen some videos of Kem and Mookda. And if someone that's watching without knowing probably thinking there's something there because of the behaviors. The fans on the other hand have a history of shipping basically every hot couple lol. So if a hot couple give them some bread crumbs can't blame them for trying to make some dessert out of it hahhaha

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the explanation. They are cute together

twister02

M♥K
I thought of Mookda too reading the translation of that blind item.

That's why I don't ship hard unless the couple say it themselves that they are dating cause everything will always be mix with fanservice up until it came from their mouth "we are dating, she's my gf, he is my bf". Fans just need to be mature with dealing with these kind of things especially the young international fans who always wanted their pair to end up in real life.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mookda seemed to be on good terms with Kem. So if a hot couple give them some bread crumbs can't blame them for trying to make some dessert out of it hahhaha
Yeah, they seem fine and still can work together. They still have an upcoming lakorn that their fans will be waiting for so it's best they are on good terms. Kem seems like a chill person as well so he never seems like the type to be upset or petty. She is more quiet and kept to herself so sometimes I think it's hard to read her. And yes, their fans were making a full course dessert lol so I'm glad she shut it down before people would be super hurt. I do notice that international fans are the ones that really are into the koojin thing and sometimes it can be a bit much.

Ch7 don't really play the koo jin game....so it's all on them....

There is different. Something. Also if the girl done give the crumb for them to follow....they (guys) won't follow
I know they tried with Weir and Min but Weir had Bella lol. We had Pan and Weir but we saw how that ended... Ch7 doesn't really rely on the koojin and I'm kinda glad because we get to see a variety of pairings then.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 don't really play the koo jin game....so it's all on them....

There is different. Something. Also if the girl done give the crumb for them to follow....they (guys) won't follow

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Mookda might not be playing into it anymore, but I think it’s silly to pretend that she was did so from the start. Kem and Mookda were purposely being ambiguous to hype fans up for their. The line was NOT drawn clearly from the start.

Thisa is a good example of someone that does her job but it’s still able to draw clear lines when it comes to hyping fans up, creating/ showing chemistry while not leading fans on.