❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
With NY and their koojin status, they actually became a real couple and don’t think everyone that plays koojin wants to become a koojing. So it’s kinda different. But they definitely made good money off that.

bit

sarNie Adult
For Aff daughter going to casting probably just formality. It’s not she had to stand in-line wait for call. She had it in the bag.

At least the Deanes don’t pretend their children went through casting. Demi and Dylan had job through them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For Aff daughter going to casting probably just formality. It’s not she had to stand in-line wait for call. She had it in the bag.

At least the Deanes don’t pretend their children went through casting. Demi and Dylan had job through them.
Most of the times roles are just given out anyway. They might want to play it safe and not look like she gets special treatment. But behind closed door that role was hers. Her mom is famous, family is super rich...what are the chances where Aff would let her daughter wait all nervous if the role is hers or not. That's life...the better your connection the better the ratio is in your favor. Not blaming anyone, that's life and more so in the industry. I mean, who is going to turn Aff's daughter down?

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Who is demi & dylan?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Demi is stinking cute though. She can be a face of a lot of baby products. Her eyes alone would get a mascara contract if there's such a thing for babies hahahha...in all seriousness, demi is a gorgeous baby. And with mom/dad she doesn't have to worry about finding work.
Demi looks like those baby dolls, she’s so cute!
Seriously she is a baby doll! I love seeing pictures of her cause omg so pretty!

bit

sarNie Adult
Demi is stinking cute though. She can be a face of a lot of baby products. Her eyes alone would get a mascara contract if there's such a thing for babies hahahha...in all seriousness, demi is a gorgeous baby. And with mom/dad she doesn't have to worry about finding work.
Her eyelashes are to kill for. She don’t need to worry about fake eyelashes ever.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her eyelashes are to kill for. She don’t need to worry about fake eyelashes ever.
I think the first doll like eyes with super thick and long eyelashes I've ever seen was on a little girl about 10 years ago. I was at an Asian supermarket and here's this little girl (4 at the time) and my goodness...I was mesmerized. The little girl was half Cambodian/Black. I have never in my life seen another little girl with those eyelashes. It almost put barbie doll to shame lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the first doll like eyes with super thick and long eyelashes I've ever seen was on a little girl about 10 years ago. I was at an Asian supermarket and here's this little girl (4 at the time) and my goodness...I was mesmerized. The little girl was half Cambodian/Black. I have never in my life seen another little girl with those eyelashes. It almost put barbie doll to shame lol.
Must be the "Black genes" hehehehe lool.