❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can see Min getting some good ratings for them. Noon killed it with Tong Neur Gao and Chom with her lakorns when she joined Ch3. Min could be another one moving channels and doing that.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
At this rate channel 3 should change their logo to 3/7 lol. They are basically taking channel people...those that aren't going to freelance. The channel top stars don't need to worry much. But those that are in the middle pack hoping to get a.push pretty much be pushed back to make room for the new arrival. Anyway, I see Min making a splash at channel 3 but I just don't see her maintaining the spotlight long.
Channel 3 should work with more producers. But the prime time slots are not going to increase.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It’s gonna be so weird seeing Min in ch3 lakorns, tbh. I still remember when she just started her n’ek career in 2009. Like many of you, I just feel like ch3 is overcrowded. But I guess the same can be said about the other channels too. I guess I never had this desire to see stars from different channels work together. Let’s see how well Min will fit in at Ch3. Probs won’t take long tho, tbh.

twister02

M♥K
What is the new normal?
I think they will be launching new dramas for first quarter of 2021 in the new normal way (without stars I think unlike before where all stars of the dramas will be there and will present little production number). We might get trailers for Ch3 new dramas of 2021 later.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know that Baifern is a big fan of Yaya lol. Yaya posted their pic from the yesterday's event and baifern literally screaming in her igs. Ive never seen a superstar fangirling over another superstar of the same generation lol. Theyre cute though, gdh should cast them together.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Ch3 is actually having their event atm. They are showing a lot of teasers for the first half of 2021, for one James and Kim's teaser showed, Great and Boom's lakorn, and Pon and Bua's teaser appeared.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
That’s pretty interesting. I liked Min but I was bored of the story lines and lakorns from Ch 7. I’m not sure how long she’ll have the spotlight from CH3, but I hope she has a few hit lakorns. She’ll definitely gain more international fans since CH3 is way ahead of Ch7 on this.

Does anyone know why Ch7 hasn’t made the move to have their lakorn available to fans?

bit

sarNie Adult
Today calendar event was better than the first day, most are team players so more interaction between them. More games for them to play.

But it wasn’t as havoc as yesterday with Pope, Bella and Boom. Today was a bit quite, but with more active participants.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
That’s pretty interesting. I liked Min but I was bored of the story lines and lakorns from Ch 7. I’m not sure how long she’ll have the spotlight from CH3, but I hope she has a few hit lakorns. She’ll definitely gain more international fans since CH3 is way ahead of Ch7 on this.

Does anyone know why Ch7 hasn’t made the move to have their lakorn available to fans?
Channel 7 has loyal audience mostly from countryside who bring in good tv ratings. I don't think they want to change that. Ch3 ratings are comparatively low hence they are using steaming platforms to cater to overseas fans. Both channels cannot have the same strategy to earn money.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Unless there will be a change of management, CH7 will continue to be restricted to Thai people only unfortunately. No wonder CH3 has more fans outside Thailand.

Thai lakorns need to adapt and also step up to match the popularity Korea and China gets worldwide.

bit

sarNie Adult
CH7 wants to carter to their rural area, that is why their lakorn is structured to attract that based and keep it like that.

CH3 is venturing more for outside viewers after it’s their only business strategy that brought on positive income for them last year. The rest was losing money.

If they can write better story, loose their extra white balance in lighting, Get the actors to give more life to their acting, they can actually get quite a marketshare.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Performing with face shields is the new normal. It's hard to accept that this pandemic will stay with us for a while.