❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt was really pretty at the signing, she had the best makeup. Namtarn and Mint’s makeup was too shiny, too much highlights. There was not much interaction.
Yeah, agreed...Matt actually look pretty and stood out. She had the most interaction with Boy since they are next to each other. Pon was so determined to get through the signing fast I didn't notice much of him lifting his head up lol. Mint and Namtarn has that korean glass like skin going on. I never find that pretty. It is shiny and make me want to take a cloth and wipe it off. I know it's different and all but they can make it engaging...most seemed to just there to sign get it over with and jet.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Yeah, agreed...Matt actually look pretty and stood out. She had the most interaction with Boy since they are next to each other. Pon was so determined to get through the signing fast I didn't notice much of him lifting his head up lol. Mint and Namtarn has that korean glass like skin going on. I never find that pretty. It is shiny and make me want to take a cloth and wipe it off. I know it's different and all but they can make it engaging...most seemed to just there to sign get it over with and jet.
Namtarn had the most shiny face followed by Mint.. I think glass skin looks good in photoshoots and not in day time event.. Matt had matte makeup

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Namtarn had the most shiny face followed by Mint.. I think glass skin looks good in photoshoots and not in day time event.. Matt had matte makeup
Matt's skin has improved...at least far away She used to have really bad skin. I remembered an interview that if she wants kid (s) she has to come off her med. Her skin was that bad. It crazy though. When things are trending in Korea, Thailand tend to follow up.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Matt's skin has improved...at least far away She used to have really bad skin. I remembered an interview that if she wants kid (s) she has to come off her med. Her skin was that bad. It crazy though. When things are trending in Korea, Thailand tend to follow up.
Yeah.. Her skin looks healthy now..

There was article in korean site saying how hallyu wave is impacting thai ET industry..

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was hoping to see some of Matt and Great interactions but there was none. These two used to joke around a lot. I think they had the competition who can sign the fastest or something that’s why we see most keeping their head down. Lol. Namtarn sat between her two costars so she did had the more interaction but not a lot. Looks like everyone kinda kept their distance.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Only someone that's pretty can pull of the outfit Preem has on. From the boots or bootie to the pants. It makes no sense but Preem made it looked like it's made just for her lol. Preem and Pon would be a good pairing. Does she even have any lakorn line up?
I think she only has one lakorn and it’s with Punjun

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Ice Preechaya in yesterday's event clarifies that she herself withdrew from Great's lakorn after discussing with Producer May.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Pope and Min to work together?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Pope and Min to work together?

Omg I would love to see it!! My fave Pope and the actress I adore Min :love: they're both good actors and I believe they'll look good together.
I know ch3 is overcrowded but actually with popular/talented actors from other channels joining, a lot of interesting pairings may be created and I'm here for it.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ice Preechaya in yesterday's event clarifies that she herself withdrew from Great's lakorn after discussing with Producer May.

Well at least it is clarified that she withdrew due to her health and was not dropped because of "negative reactions"