❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Did a Google translate on a post and saw gossip that actress Mook from GMMTV might already have another boyfriend? Man I know she's young lol but if it's true, that girl counts moves on quick from guy to guy.

Just enjoy being single and growing that career of yours girl lol

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I can't watch Boy :-/
haha, I can’t watch him either.
But then again, I couldn’t stand Mark either but I’m watching this one and I can tolerate him. Or at least the character he’s playing. :pancarta: But I’m mostly 100% sure that I won’t be able to watch boy.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy isn't a bad actor...he just comes off pervert looking with no teeth. But I did like him in his old lakorn where he paired up with Gale. Other than that, I have not finished any of his lakorns.
Hahahahaha "pervert with no teeth" hahahahaha XD
I liked him in his lakorn with where he has a daughter and his wife leaves him and he goes psycho. After that I liked him in Fah Krajang Dao. That's it

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Am I the only one still shocked by Aff Kiss scene here . I was like "Tor Yood na !"
http://instagr.am/p/CG70ej8Jk0H/
She surprised me with this scene. I was thinking in my head like “No way. She’s not going to do this scene, it’ll probably be angles. — oh crap it’s happening. Omg omg.” So much to digest. So proud of her for stepping outside of her comfort zone. I didn’t watch the lakorn because the storyline didn’t appeal to me, but I did watch all the sweet moments.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
four thai celebs among Asia Pacific's most influential celebrities on social media -- Forbes's Asia 100 digital star. Congratss !

Aum, Yaya, Davikah, Mario

View attachment 39292 View attachment 39293 View attachment 39294 View attachment 39295
Congrats to all four for making it to the list..
The whole instagram based endorsement deals are mostly biased towards female celebrities.. Every household item,skincare products,makeup products,fashion houses etc all want female celebrities. That's why I see so many actresses even small time ones drumming up their follower counts. The more the followers,the more money they get paid for each Insta endorsement. The male celebrities in general get fewer endorsements on Insta. They are less regular in posting anything on Instagram. Even if forbes makes a list bigger than 100,around 70% celebrities listed will be females..

pikachu

sarNie Egg
An actor I find that looks like a perv is Louis. Boy to me is not handsome, but he looks masculine. So I find he suits tough guy/ action roles more. I can still watch him as a lead. But Louis looks like a pervert (no offence). Especially when he has long hair. He looks like one of those old guys that still regularly hits the clubs and is just constantly trying to re-live his youth.

Same as Dome/ Smart/ Kelly, etc. I see them like Pete. Someone who should not be playing lead anymore (especially not with your younger actresses because it’s honestly creepy). Thankfully Pete has stopped lately and his been getting more more older /boss/ cheater/ villain sort of roles and Louis should do the same. His role in Pope/ Bella’s lakorn is what he should be doing. Unless his paired with with older actress, he shouldn’t be lead.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want my Own wind like Nk when something dramatic happens....hahahaha only in Asian's dramas

Romantic Blue series teaser

http://instagr.am/p/CIXCdJOpC1b/
India tele series are so notorious for it. When a love moment is about to happen. The n'ek hair be blowing back, to her face and she has this breeze from nowhere when the room looks hot as hell. There can be 100 in the room but the wind somehow find only n'ek hot enough to want to cool her down.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Jannine ? Where has she been ? Haven't seen a lot of her lately
I'm not a fan of her singing so I don't follow her. But this is what her description said:

"This German-Thai starred in last year’s horror-comedy Pee Nak, which, though widely panned by critics, was a box-office smash. Her single 'Passcode' has had 4 million YouTube views since its September release, while her YouTube channel has almost 4 million subscribers."

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Now..on Mae bia...she said this is her sexist...there is a past and present..lots of love scenes...not worried about new...open discussion...his is more raeng than mine...ch7 ppl are disappearing....how do you feel? I still have a contract....not going anywhere yet...do you feel pressured (not sure if that is the right word)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Now..on Mae bia...she said this is her sexist...there is a past and present..lots of love scenes...not worried about new...open discussion...his is more raeng than mine...ch7 ppl are disappearing....how do you feel? I still have a contract....not going anywhere yet...do you feel pressured (not sure if that is the right word)

I really hope she’s given better opportunities now since everyone is gone. I think Now is gorgeous and I hope Mae Bias sets it off for her!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Taew - I call him Tee-ruk. Do you have a jealous streak..eh.. I'm the only one answering here...not more than normal. Vacation....friends went on the vacation...they ask to do photo. It wasn't planned...I want to keep the moment and shared it. My mom has a stick waiting....(joking about all these personal questions)

After my dad pass....I want to live for the moment...for whatever makes me happy.... I'll live like it's my last day....

Again they ask more personal Q....my mom will beat me...us too...yes she'll have a stick ready for everyone.

She went on a talk show/variety show

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Taew- again they ask about her sweetness with her bf

Bella & wier....going on vacation...

Mario...he's busy...so she went there 1st. He has no issues with her wearing and posting in her swimsuit. She's an adult...

Singer dating a very young guy....I don't expect or want anything...as is...she ask if she takes care of him well...he said yes

Last edited: