❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Grace pissed off LGBT....how she tease & joke in the interview about her role. She had to post an apology. They didn't like that she was joking around.

JMa - been building more muscle/getting fit. He has been doing lots of tiktok dances.

Saipan- working on having a baby. Checking health....check work schedule...I want a girl...he wants a girl...they love scuba diving. Her hubby is now an instructors and they are teaching/ making a business

Miss Tiffany...got trash by netcitizen for not being able to answer the Q about the unjustice (?) Of LGBT.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow! So I know people brought up Pun and Pope’s relationship where they stopped being friends. Well they are back to being friends and Pun even said I didnt meet up once and you stopped talking to me for a year so there was definitely some beef lol. Punjan follows him again but still waiting for Pope to follow back. I know Pun used to get in his feelings when Pope never followed him back till forever haha.
http://instagr.am/p/CIiu4zvhool/

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow! So I know people brought up Pun and Pope’s relationship where they stopped being friends. Well they are back to being friends and Pun even said I didnt meet up once and you stopped talking to me for a year so there was definitely some beef lol. Punjan follows him again but still waiting for Pope to follow back. I know Pun used to get in his feelings when Pope never followed him back till forever haha.
http://instagr.am/p/CIiu4zvhool/
Lmaoo they acted like teenage girls I can't-- well it's good because they were very good buddies. I felt weird when suddenly they stopped interacting with each other and Pope grew closer to Louis when they didn't seem as close as he did with Punjan in the beginning. Guess BPS gang can be back to being close again lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Indian tele series are so notorious for it. When a love moment is about to happen. The n'ek hair be blowing back, to her face and she has this breeze from nowhere when the room looks hot as hell. There can be 100 in the room but the wind somehow find only n'ek hot enough to want to cool her down.
This is the love Qi lmao

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lmaoo they acted like teenage girls I can't-- well it's good because they were very good buddies. I felt weird when suddenly they stopped interacting with each other and Pope grew closer to Louis when they didn't seem as close as he did with Punjan in the beginning. Guess BPS gang can be back to being close again lol.
I don't follow them...but louis and him had the back to back lakorns....sooo...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Boy isn't a bad actor...he just comes off pervert looking with no teeth. But I did like him in his old lakorn where he paired up with Gale. Other than that, I have not finished any of his lakorns.
Lol that's what I'm saying! Boy is a good actor but good overall look is so greasy as Americans would describe it. Just a mixture of corny/greasy that gives pervy vibes bahahaha

@Lauj i can't watch Mark like that either but I have seen almost all his recent work. He's not a bad actor but I feel that he is weaker out of the Gang Lom gang just like how Mint is the weaker among the girls. I feel like the guys who came after him are stronger actors than him. Maybe it's his gentle face but even his delivery of his lines even when angry comes off very gentle. He's like another Pope to me, overall not the most versatile but good with eye acting but weak actor overall but improving. The rough characters, needing to be more tough and mean i feel isn't suited for him lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Commenting about Taew and her boo I think they are cute. She might even get married to him. They both have a more Chinese look and vibe to them. Could be like a lot of couples I know, who one of them after being with their most recent partner for so long and break up, end up marrying the next partner almost immediately after a very short courtship.

The thing about these thai celebrity relationships i find so odd is that they're always in groups. Like you never really see them show off that they're on a solo date. Like these thai celebs always has a professional photographer on hand or something to take pics of their dates hahaha

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I really want a Tor and Kim lakorn. I think KimmY would look soo good with him, plus the kiss scenes :naughty2:.

http://instagr.am/p/CIk_8hrDl7X/
I hope stars stop being tied down to channels because there are so many amazing pairings we’re missing out on. I hate that we have to wait until stars are old to just entertain the possibly of them partnering with someone new.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I liked BPS because of Bella. It may seem harsh but I feel Bella can survive on her own without Pope. Krong Kam, E Riam Sing etc become hit without him. But, I have hardly heard any buzz for Pope's lakorns with other actresses for eg Kham See Than Dorn. Pope needs Bella to keep his stardom going but Bella doesn't need Pope that much. She will pair with anyone and make him a star. Bella without a Phra Ek will also do well. Kongthap Peak is lucky to work with her in his debut drama.. Since Bella and Pope have a movie and a lakorn together in coming days,his career is set for atleast 2-3 years from now.

Pope looks younger than Great and Boy. I guess that works in his advantage as well... Pope will enjoy peak period until he is 40 and beyond if he is lucky which I think he is..
I respect your opinion on Bella but beg differ on Pope. And Krong Kam is a hit not bc only Bella but the whole wonderful team where BL is not the lead actress but P'Mai. Anyway talk about Kharm See Tharn Dorn was minor bc it's not a common taste, it's about addicted not love. And why don't you talk about Pikul Nang Hong too? Every actor and actress have their up and down lakorns, so don't pull out the worst of someone to compare with the hit of other, it's not fair mind. And no actor or actress can take credit for success of a lakorn or movie bc it's teamwork, should be credited to the whole team. Pope doesn't care about fame so he definitely not needing anyone to keep his stardom going. He don't accept 2 lakorns a year so that's why the next 2 projects of him is with BL. But as Promlikit is on hold now due to P'Mai left CH3, I hope his other projects might be kicked off now.

bit

sarNie Adult
Commenting about Taew and her boo I think they are cute. She might even get married to him. They both have a more Chinese look and vibe to them. Could be like a lot of couples I know, who one of them after being with their most recent partner for so long and break up, end up marrying the next partner almost immediately after a very short courtship.

The thing about these thai celebrity relationships i find so odd is that they're always in groups. Like you never really see them show off that they're on a solo date. Like these thai celebs always has a professional photographer on hand or something to take pics of their dates hahaha
Because those dates are for show, publicity is currency for these artistes. It's to thwart gossip if one is on the horizon, like you have a cheating scandal, quickly have a date with your wife like Dominic West or Justin Timberlake.

Marriage and love is a game of fate, time has nothing to do with it. You can meet a person for 5 minutes and fall in love, or you can be with a person for 10 years and never have that sparks no chemistry.

Mila Kunis was once asked how did she know she fell for Ashton Kutcher when they basically been friends from she was 13 years old, they have separate lives, marriage and boyfriend previously.

She said once she met him again, she didn't know it was him, all she saw was the back of a tall man, but her heart skips a beat. Ashton turned and she was thinking 'No... this can't be right'....hahaha. Well they did end up together.

Taew glow with her new man, she looks happy.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
But as Promlikit is on hold now due to P'Mai left CH3, I hope his other projects might be kicked off now.
Oh wow! I didn’t know he left them! Is he just doing his own thing now? I know he just had his movie with Pope, Sammy, and Ter. I’ve been dying to see that one too. I wonder if they will even make PL now. Would love to see Pope with Min if that rumor is true for sure.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Oh wow! I didn’t know he left them! Is he just doing his own thing now? I know he just had his movie with Pope, Sammy, and Ter. I’ve been dying to see that one too. I wonder if they will even make PL now. Would love to see Pope with Min if that rumor is true for sure.
He left for One and will be producer for them too. He's producing cum directing a new lakorn for One, that's why he can't direct Promlikit. The script took forever to finish and he couldn't wait. He want to develop his career and I respect that. The only problem is that Pope has wasted so much time on it because his queue was obtained and he won't do 2 lakorns at the same time.

bit

sarNie Adult
I thinks the project still going to start next year since Bella said they will start it early next year, while P' Mai did join Exact, P' Boy gave him the freedom to work with Broadcast for BPS2. P'Mai said he will finish the OneHd lakorn first and truthfully OneHD lakorn usually takes a very short time to complete, they don't drag their feet for years like CH3 one.

Considering BPS itself took like 5 years to come into existence from Chompoo being single to married with twins. 2 years of BPS2 is short. Not sure what is Broadcast problem but they did things extremely slow.

Pope don't care for his fame, that is why he is the way he is, funny enough he manage to maintain his level of popularity for years despite his hermit existence.

bit

sarNie Adult
So are we getting both BPS gdh movie and lakorn? I thought they only carry on with the movie.
The movie is given, but P’Nong did say the drama is also starting next year. They lock queue of the artist and had script ready.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I thinks the project still going to start next year since Bella said they will start it early next year, while P' Mai did join Exact, P' Boy gave him the freedom to work with Broadcast for BPS2. P'Mai said he will finish the OneHd lakorn first and truthfully OneHD lakorn usually takes a very short time to complete, they don't drag their feet for years like CH3 one.

Considering BPS itself took like 5 years to come into existence from Chompoo being single to married with twins. 2 years of BPS2 is short. Not sure what is Broadcast problem but they did things extremely slow.

Pope don't care for his fame, that is why he is the way he is, funny enough he manage to maintain his level of popularity for years despite his hermit existence.
Even when P'Mai has free time for PL, I don't think CH3 will entrust it in the hand of a director from competitor now. Even P'Nong said they're looking for new director and I think it will take months, not anytime soon

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@bit that make makes sense then lol I love Mila and Ashton--i swear I hope that is forever! Knock on wood. They are such a lowkey couple and you can tell Mila is sooo grounded, Ashton with his charity work. My favorite Hollywood couple.

As many rumors as there is and me believing those rumors, I do hope Weir and Bella are now than just a business couple.

Taew really is glowing with her new man! I totally agree with the time thing you shared.