❤️ Various ET News

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
That’s interesting. I actually think that out of the boys in the gang, acting wise for me it’s: Mark 1sr, Boy 2nd then Nadech last. Nadech has stalled and regressed so much. I haven’t managed to watch anything his starred in, in a long time. Nadech is better looking than Boy, but not only is his acting not great, but he lacks chemistry with his costars. That’s something I can’t stand. Boy lacks in the looks department but his acting is ok, his able to create chemistry with his leads and like I said before action/ masculine type roles suit him. Like the one he did with Matt. Mark’s acting is good, his good looking and he manages to create amazing chemistry with his female leads.

Having said that. I’m going to be honest and say that I don’t feel like Ch3 has a very strong line of actors/ actresses. I also find the women are generally better. Maybe it’s because becoming a male star is usually easier (even outside of Thai ET) as they can get away with more.

Kao is ok, She’s not that great to me but she’s young and has plenty of time to improve. Someone who’s acting I really like is Baifern. I would love to see her pair up with Mark, Weir and Mik. I think she would match so well with Mik!

Congrats to Cheer. I’ve never managed to watch a lakorn of hers. None of the story’s grabbed me but I find her.. not so great looking. I have the same problem with Preem. I guess I’m shallow. Lol
I don’t really like nadech. He barely acts with anyone else besides yaya. Like, how can he grow as an actor if he’s always paired with the same person over and over. I’ve never watched any of their movies except their first one. I know he has worked with others BUT it just seems excessive to pair him with his gf all the time. Lol. Idk about Mark and Kim tho. Idk how many movies they have together but I’m sure it’s not as much as nadech and yaya.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don’t really like nadech. He barely acts with anyone else besides yaya. Like, how can he grow as an actor if he’s always paired with the same person over and over. I’ve never watched any of their movies except their first one. I know he has worked with others BUT it just seems excessive to pair him with his gf all the time. Lol. Idk about Mark and Kim tho. Idk how many movies they have together but I’m sure it’s not as much as nadech and yaya.
I think they both have about the same amount....but I feel they also go more lakorns than both in general as in they have 2 lakorns a yr vs. Yaya/Nadech who does 1 a yr

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Thai channels should improve their storylines and mix up pairings, they are being left behind by their other Asian neighbors especially Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese dramas when it comes to international scene. Heck I am even watching Hong Kong and Singaporean(downside of SG dramas is limited resources and need to use VPN) dramas as of late.
S

I grew up watching Singaporean series and they even can rock period drama. Love them.

bit

sarNie Adult
Isn't Ploy Cherman still have that remake of Reya? (the previous one with Chompoo that put her on bigger scale popularity).

It's too bad in lakorn world they can't make age appropriate drama for all this good actresses. The male would probably have a few extra years and still can be paired up with the young ones (although some looks downward creepy), but female often get left out. No wonder they snatched Hi-So for security.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Isn't Ploy Cherman still have that remake of Reya? (the previous one with Chompoo that put her on bigger scale popularity).

It's too bad in lakorn world they can't make age appropriate drama for all this good actresses. The male would probably have a few extra years and still can be paired up with the young ones (although some looks downward creepy), but female often get left out. No wonder they snatched Hi-So for security.
Yes, that remake will be her last lakorn based on her ig post. Dang, Ive been watching Ploy forever. She really has been in the industry forever. What is crazy is, her and the media didn't always see eye to eye but she lasted so long! Happy for her. I actually really like Ploy. Her personality seems real like she will say things how it is. Think she grew up a lot too so that's why her and the media have came into an understanding.

bit

sarNie Adult
Jeanie, Ploy are a few that will not play the journalist game or popularity game. They do what they do. You need to prove yourself to certain level to be able to do that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She was criticized for her hair color for their wedding. Kaew/toni. He said that he support whatever she likes and he likes it.

Bow/mik - ring

Pai love the forest. Every chance he gets he goes there. He will educate people on different type of animal (fish) species that exist. Namtarn went with him....but she said once is enough.

Num galah- he always make time for his lol girl. He adjust his schedule so he can spend time with his baby girl/ family. She is adorable. He is already looking into schools for her.