❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
New N. (Beaver nephew)

- I'm single and not talking to anyone. I'm whatever. If it happens it happens. I work a lot and it is always the same faces.i been single for 2 years. My friends sometimes tries to match make. Would u like a family, sure. It either click or not. I won't waste their time and be truthful. I'm almost 30. So if/when I date it means I'm looking into the future (married with kids). I want a gf who is not a Dara. But I won't close myself in if I met someone that click but prefer non dara (feels like it is less drama).

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She tagged the hair salon... her scalp looks like it has a tint of red on it as well. She has no lakorn lined up....I can see her just trying and doing whatever

I love it. I did my hair red as well....but not as bright or full head since I don't want to do the maintenance of root touch up

http://instagr.am/p/CI49oCjL1V-/
They said cut & color turhairsalon
I’ve only seen a few pictures and from the angles, I didn’t see her scalp. Matt look good with that color.

getting highlights or dye it blonde is too high maintenance, I hate going to salon to get touch up.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt should play a femme fatale assassin role with that hair :love:
I have always wan
New N. (Beaver nephew)

- I'm single and not talking to anyone. I'm whatever. If it happens it happens. I work a lot and it is always the same faces.i been single for 2 years. My friends sometimes tries to match make. Would u like a family, sure. It either click or not. I won't waste their time and be truthful. I'm almost 30. So if/when I date it means I'm looking into the future (married with kids). I want a gf who is not a Dara. But I won't close myself in if I met someone that click but prefer non dara (feels like it is less drama).

I.am not a dara. Let's date ! XD

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
New is a pretty good actor, unfortunately he's just stuck with supporting cast roles. I was hoping that when he was with ch3 he'd get the opportunity to score bigger roles.
Lol I'm not a dara too, and almost 30 so I'm available also

spanky

sarNie OldFart
New N. (Beaver nephew)

I’ve only seen a few pictures and from the angles, I didn’t see her scalp. Matt look good with that color.

getting highlights or dye it blonde is too high maintenance, I hate going to salon to get touch up.
I use overtone...i do like am ombre..baylayage...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
New N. (Beaver nephew)

I have always wan
I.am not a dara. Let's date ! XD
I'll fight you! jk

spanky

sarNie OldFart
New is a pretty good actor, unfortunately he's just stuck with supporting cast roles. I was hoping that when he was with ch3 he'd get the opportunity to score bigger roles.
He went back to freelance and is getting more constant work

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 did not see his worth

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Taew pix in this article....wow...she looks so scrawny...she ha
Taew's body scares me. She doesn't look good in how skinny she is. Matt actually looks healthier with meat on her than Taew with none.

I concur....the trend is to be super skinny....but her body don't look good. There is no dimensions. It looks like a rectangle. Unappealing....like a little girl body...which is odd to me.

A watched a Kdrama ans this lady's body is kill...healthy..toned...muscles....gypsy had a great body with meat on

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult