❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
James M and Pie will be pairing up.
http://instagr.am/p/CKbdX-2gvVz/
So they've decided to push Pie from now on I'm so happy :aaaaa: The girl is very pretty and talented as well. Hope James' acting improves. I don't really worry about the chemistry bc Pie is good at it and James sometimes is.
yeah new parings. I’m happy Pie has a new lakorn, but I was hoping she would pair up with Pon or Krating first. I’m not a fan of James Ma but the storyline seem okay.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
James M and Pie will be pairing up.
http://instagr.am/p/CKbdX-2gvVz/
yeah new parings. I’m happy Pie has a new lakorn, but I was hoping she would pair up with Pon or Krating first. I’m not a fan of James Ma but the storyline seem okay.
Yeah I hope she's gonna pair up with them soon but pairing her up with someone in the popular group seems like a good sign already. I think she's definitely someone to watch out in the near future.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Someone mentioned aont? Aunt? Gay news? Found more pix about that on IG. It is a launching of skin care/cream. Business partner

Not aon talking-- Hi....hahaha....he joke that I'm his "person "....he is my brother....actually I'm like his son. His family brought us up. He brought me up as a kid/bro (he *aon* took care of him since he was 4 years old.). We grew up hugging....we are family. There is a rule that we hug in the family. We did say...as we grow older can we hug ...still...since society are very judgy about this...that guys can't be affectionate as brothers. They both are at ease and seem like whatever as they spoke of these questions

He jokes and introduce me as his :b/f:. We don't think much of it..they even compare it to like having a dog as a family...hugging and giving affection hahahaha....

I have a dog and I hug/ kiss/cuddle them more than family hahahaa

This remind me of BTS. They are all affectionate with each other.

https://instagram.com/deep_by_aon_sarawut?igshid=urycsefqwdci

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Someone mentioned aont? Aunt? Gay news? Found more pix about that on IG. It is a launching of skin care/cream. Business partner

Hi....hahaha....he joke that I'm his "person "....he is my brother....actually I'm like his son. His family brought us up. He brought me up as a kid/bro (he *aon* took care of him since he was 4 years old.). We grew up hugging....we are family. There is a rule that we hug in the family. We did say...as we grow older can we hug ...still...since society are very judgy about this...that guys can't be affectionate as brothers

He jokes and introduce me as his :b/f:. We don't think much of it..they even compare it to like having a dog as a family...hugging and giving affection hahahaha....

I have a dog and I hug/ kiss/cuddle them more than family hahahaa

This remind me of BTS. They are all affectionate with each other.

https://instagram.com/deep_by_aon_sarawut?igshid=urycsefqwdci
Doesn’t matter is he’s gay or straight. He’s a good actor and I like watching him. I haven’t seen him act in awhile now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Doesn’t matter is he’s gay or straight. He’s a good actor and I like watching him. I haven’t seen him act in awhile now.
It's irrelevant to me....just translating the news. Some asked about the iG post of the two, if he was officially coming out.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sure...;). It's how he wants live his life. I mean Ricky Martin got a brother story too:risas3:
Irrelevant to Me.....it is 50/50....a Ricky M. Like story or as innocent as they claim. Also aon is not the 1 saying that. The other guy is. But they seem like whatever about the Questions.

BTS all act really close/affectionate....as well....and many "fans" have soo many ship...shipwars.....it is funny/entertaining

I find it funny when ppl are acting close and affectionate that it is always sexual or they must be dating...regardless of genders.

Sammy & Mek is close - they are affectionate

Jayler & Paris - affectionate ...they are close.... I'm sure some fan service too

My point is many ppl are just close and affectionate w/o the dating/sexual mixing into it.

I hold/held hands with my friends...joke around....sat on ppl lap..smack ppl but.....ect....I have not date or been sexual with any of them. I have some gay friends and on the surface ppl think we are dating until later on his gay comes out hahaha

My bro, who's gay has the same issues. Ppl assumes he is dating ppl he hangs out with.

Again my point is...it is 50/50....it can be....or it isn't....

No biggy

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Irrelevant to Me.....it is 50/50....a Ricky M. Like story or as innocent as they claim. Also aon is not the 1 saying that. The other guy is. But they seem like whatever about the Questions.

BTS all act really close/affectionate....as well....and many "fans" have soo many ship...shipwars.....it is funny/entertaining

I find it funny when ppl are acting close and affectionate that it is always sexual or they must be dating...regardless of genders.

Sammy & Mek is close - they are affectionate

Jayler & Paris - affectionate ...they are close.... I'm sure some fan service too

My point is many ppl are just close and affectionate w/o the dating/sexual mixing into it.

I hold/held hands with my friends...joke around....sat on ppl lap..smack ppl but.....ect....I have not date or been sexual with any of them. I have some gay friends and on the surface ppl think we are dating until later on his gay comes out hahaha

My bro, who's gay has the same issues. Ppl assumes he is dating ppl he hangs out with.

Again my point is...it is 50/50....it can be....or it isn't....

No biggy

Well Sammy and Mek are cousins.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well Sammy and Mek are cousins.
I never knew that either...so they are like family growing up together

Many ppl can be close like family w/o blood relations and act affectionate
Wow ! I never knew that ! They are cousins !
Me too...I see him on the YT show together and IG....they didn't mention on IG. I figured they are in the same company and is close...her...mek & pim act close

bit

sarNie Adult
DJ Modum Covid19 case has opened a blackbox, some stars that caught it at the party he attended is keeping their timeline secret and even lying about it to authority.

Now people are trying to guess who is the star and what party and places he went to.

Wonder what was so secret about what they do?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
DJ Modum Covid19 case has opened a blackbox, some stars that caught it at the party he attended is keeping their timeline secret and even lying about it to authority.

Now people are trying to guess who is the star and what party and places he went to.

Wonder what was so secret about what they do?
I believe the star was an actor from the Hormones Series. They talk about him in this video. I didn’t listen to the video all the way but it mentions it.