❤️ Various ET News

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
The mike situation sounds awful. Imagine only being able to see your own kid twice a month. How do they even decide something like that when he wants to full-on support his son, provide for him? I'm pretty sure he'll be able to make a better arrangement if he fights for it, it shouldn't even be this hard.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Dang. That’s sad. He gave in to her a lot already because he doesn’t want Maxwell to be affected by this in the future.

bit

sarNie Adult
Mike’s son going to grow up a messed up kid seeing how his parents use him as bait. Shuttle back and forth because both parents wanted to score point agains each other. It’s all on the internet and he can read it one day.

For this I respect Jenna Dewan for not officially disclosing all of Channing Tattum cheating in the divorce papers. She doesn’t want her kids reading it in the future. It will remains as blinds to certain people only.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
In the original contract says didnt define the exact amount of times he would be able to have meetings and meet his son also must notify 7 days before.... he negotiated and also wanted it to state in the contract the minimum of times must be twice no less per month. He doesn't mind flying to phuket but because of his work schedule isn't certain asked for 3 days so they finally agreed on the 5 days.

The discount for school wont be affected if mike pays the school directly. He spoke to the school about the matter.

He refuse to take whole custody because he works in china mostly and moves around often because of his work and filming doesn't want to take his son around and constantly moving schools. He wants stability for his son and to take responsibility as a father

I cant even to listen to the entire interview Because this is so bullshit that he's trying to look after his son and see him as often as possible.
he's been harssed and bullied about it for over 6 years and honestly i myself judged him before.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Is everyone okay??? I haven't been on AF in a while either. Maybe it's the pandemic, but I've been struggling to watch dramas in general, even commenting on AF.

But nonetheless, hopefully everything works out with Mike and Sara! I would hate to be in their son's shoes at such a young age. @alissaax I didn't even know they dated! Missing Pei's nang rai roles lmaoooo. Almost 10 years now.
Im fine. Still alive. Really stressed. Getting harassed at work and person is playing the role of the victim now. But the important people now knows not to trust whatever they say about me. I shouldnt even be upset because i havent done anything wrong. I didn't start this i kept my mouth shut about certain things since they started making complaints about me and my work.
I've been talking to the annoying person i like here and there. I've been annoying him since he came back from his vacation... i offered him a box full of condoms recently. Ha ha.

Yesss they did wayyyy before she married. I think theyre reunioning and working together in her comeback drama.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mike’s son going to grow up a messed up kid seeing how his parents use him as bait. Shuttle back and forth because both parents wanted to score point agains each other. It’s all on the internet and he can read it one day.

For this I respect Jenna Dewan for not officially disclosing all of Channing Tattum cheating in the divorce papers. She doesn’t want her kids reading it in the future. It will remains as blinds to certain people only.
Not his parents but his mom.

CPY

GotomySin
Who was the one denied the existence of the baby? When the DNA was out then only he want to take full responsibility? Since the beginning Mike and Sara are playing games.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From what I remembered, she was sleeping around.

He made a mistake....he questioned it and she was sleeping around.

Heck...I was judgy too back then....now more evidences and her behaviors is more exposed and came into play

He has been consistent since, trying to care for the kid...compromising... Sara has shown lot of these shady behaviors....things has been leaked

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kwan....isn't being pd for her contract...yet....

Pat n. Her ex is back in jail. Talked about telling son or not.

SK. Retorts back to a degrading comment on Matt page.

Jakan confirm she knew of her hubby past marriage and everything is legal

Ice is single ....no rush

weir....ppl are questions why no sweet ig post with bella....he said they are still sweet

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Who was the one denied the existence of the baby? When the DNA was out then only he want to take full responsibility? Since the beginning Mike and Sara are playing games.
Lol this lady is another Gu Hye Sun : Manipulators

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Yeah fame can get in your head and you meet people who just want to manipulate you cue Mike and Sara.

This is why im amazed at Mik's lifestyle, not that i would mind having 5 little Mik's already roaming this world since he was a really cute kid. But honestly he seems to live with his manager and keeps his life super uptight.

Dont prove me wrong Mikey.

Sacred

among...
Stop fighting over people who dont give a shit about you guys.
Guys, don't belittle all FC or fans movement and people with their opinions in this world. You're a fan too in your own way.

Look at all Mew Supasit's drama. And Korea school bullying scandals. People are scary.

(And don't tell me, they need to get a life. Nobody knows other people's problems or their life. If they are rude - they are rude. And it is bad. Need to live with it or ignore it. And don't call anyone pathetic in personal way and look down on anyone. Even if you're running out of your arguments or aren't.)

Sorry to bring it up again. No need to response. Not for a drama.

CPY

GotomySin
He made a mistake....he questioned it and she was sleeping around.

Heck...I was judgy too back then....now more evidences and her behaviors is more exposed and came into play

He has been consistent since, trying to care for the kid...compromising... Sara has shown lot of these shady behaviors....things has been leaked
I admired her courage to fight when he questioned. At least she knew who she slept with 5555. And the rest is history. In this case I am not siding anyone. If the parents are really care for the kids, they won't play with media. Well, the parents just think of the kid as bargaining chip. Nong Max life is similar to my friend. At the end of the day, they need to settle this issue.