❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
She’s going to end up like Tangmo, if she doesn’t stop. She clearly has a mental issue, which is quite sad. Hope she gets better and really stop touching up her face. It seems like it’s never good enough for her. I can understand getting minor fixes but it seems like she can’t stop touching it.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
She’s going to end up like Tangmo, if she doesn’t stop. She clearly has a mental issue, which is quite sad. Hope she gets better and really stop touching up her face. It seems like it’s never good enough for her. I can understand getting minor fixes but it seems like she can’t stop touching it.
Agree, I feel like they need to fix their self esteem first. I don’t want to sound negative but in order be confident of how they look, they need to believe in themselves first. It is sad to see people going through so much physical fixing to feel confident.

Sacred

among...
^^ This just randomly reminded me...remember when Yaya did that Vogue skincare/makeup routine video and then it got taken down... Wasn't it because she's the brand ambassador of Maybelline but didn't use a single product of theirs in the video? :risas3::risas3: At least I think that's what happened
Back in the days, i was wondering what stuff she used in that video. And i found the list. There were at least 3 Maybelline items. So hell knows what was the brand issue.

Sacred

among...
Nadech Bow lakorn just wrapped yesterday and scheduled to air on May. Does anyone know why theyre in a rush to air the lakorn? Song sanaeha is scheduled for the first half of the year but being push to second half to give way to Na Bow lakorn
Thought they just gave original LK slot to this lakorn. Hahahaha

Sacred

among...
Am I the only one who was actually waiting for LK and don't want it to be cancelled? Well I don't like the plot too. More than that. I hate some trops from the story. But it is detective, and I love detective stories. And if it is a flop, it would be a very beautiful and aesthetic flop. Hahahahah

For past few years I found that strange thing, if most of the people say a movie/show is boring, than it means im gonna like it.:nut: This is a sign. Hahahah (I don't think it would be related to LK but still:))

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Am I the only one who was actually waiting for LK and don't want it to be cancelled? Well I don't like the plot too. More than that. I hate some trops from the story. But it is detective, and I love detective stories. And if it is a flop, it would be a very beautiful and aesthetic flop. Hahahahah

For past few years I found that strange thing, if most of the people say a movie/show is boring, than it means im gonna like it.:nut: This is a sign. Hahahah (I don't think it would be related to LK but still:))
No, you’re not the only one. I’ve waited for LK too. Not a fan of the plot, but LK is first period lakorn for NY, so it’s kinda exciting. Hope AA will resume shooting after all.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats Bow Maylada ! She has been choosen as the muse of Japan make up brand shu uemura. I guess being in ch3 really helps her. She wouldnt get this much exposure if she still in ch7

Anyone knows what's the diff between brand ambassador, brand spokesperson, friend's of and muse?
Yaya has been choosen as the first Thai Brand Ambassador of Jo Malone London perfume. girl sure made a lot of money. She strikes all these big endorsements despite long lakorn and movie hiatus 20210326_191631.jpg

bit

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Mai Davika are more well known internationally as model rather than as actress. Not having any lakorn or movie won't stop the endorsement.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya and Mai Davika are more well known internationally as model rather than as actress. Not having any lakorn or movie won't stop the endorsement.
Yes that give them advantage to strike famous inter brands deals. However, I believe in Thailand, they both are more well known as an actress rather than a model. Popular as model doesnt give you non stop endorsement deals despite in long hiatus. Its your star power and influence among public

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Weir going somewhere long term?
I think he’s just filming his Hollywood movie. He’s going to be in Australia. Not sure how long it’ll be for but he’s part of a big project with a lot of people. I saw Bella dropped him off today and her mom and her will have his dog for the time being.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think he’s just filming his Hollywood movie. He’s going to be in Australia. Not sure how long it’ll be for but he’s part of a big project with a lot of people. I saw Bella dropped him off today and her mom and her will have his dog for the time being.
WOOO what hollywood movie? Thats exciting news!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Oh wow interesting, congrats to him for this opportunity and the rest of the cast. Wishing everyone good health during filming as it'll be overseas then!