❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
His family shared the video of him going to the hospital, everyone was hoping he will recover seeing how he wasn’t that sick. He was still walking and talking normally then.

It just show how deadly the virus can be, most people seems to forget that seeing a lot of people recover. You might never know who might succumb to it.

sulad

sarNie Adult
To lose a love one is an unexplainable pain and absolutely when it is so sudden. May his love ones find their peace and closure as they gradually heal :sad6:

This guess the singer show is cute/good. You get Duet with different singers and good songs.

Prang was on it last time. I saw clips and she sang really well. Usually some stage I seen her in...her mic is not loud enough ans the instruments are too loud and drown her out.

Need to look at full ep

http://instagr.am/p/COSftSFpCMY/
The Wall Song show is one of my favorite at the moment! I agree it is so nice to see artists duet with one another and some do really surprise me with their skills.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To lose a love one is an unexplainable pain and absolutely when it is so sudden. May his love ones find their peace and closure as they gradually heal :sad6:

The Wall Song show is one of my favorite at the moment! I agree it is so nice to see artists duet with one another and some do really surprise me with their skills.
I love the wall song...been going back watching some clips over and over. The one Jack was on always make me laugh. Where he forgot the words and made it up. True, some of them got true talent. The one Kwan was on...I was so focused on her lips. I like the one pinky and Bie was on. Kao and Violett is one of my favorite. Her voice is so good. I can't believe he couldn't guess her correctly. Now they are together lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the wall song...been going back watching some clips over and over. The one Jack was on always make me laugh. Where he forgot the words and made it up. True, some of them got true talent. The one Kwan was on...I was so focused on her lips. I like the one pinky and Bie was on. Kao and Violett is one of my favorite. Her voice is so good. I can't believe he couldn't guess her correctly. Now they are together lol.

The Wall Song is also one of my favorites. I liked the one when Twopee and Porshe came cause it was so funny when Mae Tuk said they brought these two but why did they bring you. (referring to king the comedian) lol. That whole episode was funny.

I really liked when Nicole sang with her son too. That was heartfelt and very meaningful.

I’m hoping to see Min and Sammy go there soon. I just feel like they will soon because we saw Pim, Porshe, Kwan, Grace and they all were former stars at the same channel once before lol. I could see Sammy singing with Toomtam next week though since I know they had a movie together? Don’t quite remember but I swear they have haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The Wall Song is also one of my favorites. I liked the one when Twopee and Porshe came cause it was so funny when Mae Tuk said they brought these two but why did they bring you. (referring to king the comedian) lol. That whole episode was funny.

I really liked when Nicole sang with her son too. That was heartfelt and very meaningful.

I’m hoping to see Min and Sammy go there soon. I just feel like they will soon because we saw Pim, Porshe, Kwan, Grace and they all were former stars at the same channel once before lol. I could see Sammy singing with Toomtam next week though since I know they had a movie together? Don’t quite remember but I swear they have haha.
I like the wall song more than you can hear my voice. I get all excited when it comes to revealing the identity lol. Nicole and her song was touching...to see how proud she is. The one with new and Zom was adorable and I like the song too. Also, didn't know Son has a good singing voice. And I enjoy most of the songs that they picked. The old episode where Dome was on was funny as well.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
RIP Na Kom. I had a bad feeling when they announced he had Covid given his age and how quickly his health deteriorated. Thoughts and prayers with his family.
Yep me too! I have unease feeling when I know he had covid, but that feeling was not occurred for other celebrities. It was so sad during his funeral. I shed lot of tears with rain. May he RIP. I watched lot of his movies and shows.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the wall song more than you can hear my voice. I get all excited when it comes to revealing the identity lol. Nicole and her song was touching...to see how proud she is. The one with new and Zom was adorable and I like the song too. Also, didn't know Son has a good singing voice. And I enjoy most of the songs that they picked. The old episode where Dome was on was funny as well.
Same! I’m always trying to guess who it is. I followed them on ig and then they would do the reveal so I had to unfollow cause I wouldn’t be able to watch it till later and didn’t want to be spoiled lol. I do like it more than I can see your voice as well. Don’t get me wrong, I still like I can see your voice but I think I can see your voice has been going on for so long now that they started repeating people. I think they should start bringing actors and actresses to be the singer and finding someone to sing with. I think that could bring some excitement to it again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Same! I’m always trying to guess who it is. I followed them on ig and then they would do the reveal so I had to unfollow cause I wouldn’t be able to watch it till later and didn’t want to be spoiled lol. I do like it more than I can see your voice as well. Don’t get me wrong, I still like I can see your voice but I think I can see your voice has been going on for so long now that they started repeating people. I think they should start bringing actors and actresses to be the singer and finding someone to sing with. I think that could bring some excitement to it again.
I always watched the short clips of I can hear your voice but really don't know much about it. I like Dome, Jack and 25 hours on there though. It's funny cause not that many on the wall song win...they have more failed lol. I think the superstar is more anxious to find out some basically lay flat on the floor just to get an early peak hahaha. And when Kwan was on there so was so eager to turn around lol. New was super cute with Zom. I don’t know how many times I watched that clip.

sulad

sarNie Adult
@byebye and @kjc1994 Yes! The Wall Song is so addicting. I look forward to it every week. I absolutely love seeing couples go on it and be surprised by one another. Speaking of IG, I don't follow them but it did show up on my feed and spoiled me for one of their episodes. I since then make sure to swipe quickly pass once awhile it shows up on my feed. My all time favorite so far have to be Nicole and her son as well. It was so touching. From last week episode, I absolutely enjoyed how New tricked Pete. I love Pete singing, wish we can get more out of him since he's into acting more. One of the among that took me by surprise was Way being the guest to Kat. Talking about the Wall Song, I can blabber forever. I too agree that I Can See Your Voice show is not as fun. The bad singing at the end sometimes ruin it for me. Although I get it that it is the concept of the show.

It is fun to watch how many fail and such a small percentage had win. I had found that mostly the ones who had won is because they are judges from other singing shows.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@sulad when I need a laugh I would watch the one with Jack. No matter how many times I watched that clip of him not remembering the lyrics is so funny. He has a good voice when he doesn't mess up. Kao and Violette had me confused at first because there's no way he doesn't recognize her voice. But he actually did. He guessed wrong on purpose because he felt bad for her lol. There are a few celebrities guests on there that I didn't know they have such good singing voice. It's just a fun interaction...some are genuinely surprised when they see who it is behind the wall.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num's ex, Tik, is such a snake. She's now trying to stir up trouble saying that her daughter is not progressing like other kids her age and trying to put the fault on Num. Watch her try to pull some more crap later. Num is probably going to suffer for the rest of his life because of this chick.

bit

sarNie Adult
Probably trying to demand more money. Didn’t she has gambling problem and she borrowed money from loan shark to fuel her addiction.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Probably trying to demand more money. Didn’t she has gambling problem and she borrowed money from loan shark to fuel her addiction.
Yep. She even stole her daughter’s gold to sell and even stole from Num multiple times.

rae

sarNie Adult
Ploy Chermarn got tested positive with covid-19, she is an asymptomatic case and apparently she gone through four tests before she tested positive. She is getting criticized (along with other celebrities) because they don't show themselves to be staying home as much as possible, and instead go on vacations and post pics of it on social media. Netizens find it irresponsible because as public figures, they should set an example to do the right thing during this difficult time. I remember Chompoo was criticized too a couple of weeks ago for the same reason, that and people felt she was flaunting her wealth when there are others having financial difficulties due to the pandemic. Ploy herself tested positive after she came back from Ko Samui, I think, she posted her schedule on ig.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think celebs are too eager to post everything. They have certain privileges that ordinary people doesn't have especially during these times. But when they do it irresponsibly it comes across very insensitive. Sometimes less is more but celebrities seemed to be competing against each other when it comes to social media.

rae

sarNie Adult
The health authorities at Ko Pha Ngan are going to charge Ploy because she ignored the law and wasn't wearing a mask when she was out and about, and that she didn't follow the 14 day quarantine when she entered Ko Pha Ngan from a high risk area. She put a lot of people at risk due to her actions now that she's tested positive. Yikes!