❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That is so arrogant and irresponsible but heck, this is Ploy we're talking about. She never seems to give a crap about anything anyways. I know Ploy is known for her IDC attitude but yeesh way to endanger other people lady!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe authorities need to make an example out of the celebrities for them to take things seriously. That if you break the rules and put innocent people's lives at risk then you will pay the consequences no matter your status. Celebrities have the who cares attitude because often times they get away with it.

bit

sarNie Adult
That is so arrogant and irresponsible but heck, this is Ploy we're talking about. She never seems to give a crap about anything anyways. I know Ploy is known for her IDC attitude but yeesh way to endanger other people lady!
There are times and places to have IDC attitude. What concern public health is not where you put it up.

I just don’t get it why she thinks it’s okay to go on holiday to a high risk area and flaunt every rules they put up.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh look, Mr. Fraud is back to work at ch3. Kind of old news but Sorayuth is back as a news anchor at ch3 after being in jail for a couple of years. Must be nice to be so privileged as to get your old job back on a silver platter no problemo after being in jail for so long.

Just my two cents here but I've never liked Sorayuth. He seems so insincere and disingenuous as a news anchor and a person. I've never understood why people worship him so much. I mean, I kind of understand why celebs do it since the entertainment industry is full of sycophants anyways but he seems genuinely revered by the general public. He has a bit of an ego in my opinion, it was so ridiculous that one year when he got so famous that I think Praew magazine put him in the centre of a bunch of famous ch3 n'eks. Even in this interview, he looks so smug being the centre of attention. I dunno, the guy rubs me the wrong way.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh look, Mr. Fraud is back to work at ch3. Kind of old news but Sorayuth is back as a news anchor at ch3 after being in jail for a couple of years. Must be nice to be so privileged as to get your old job back on a silver platter no problemo after being in jail for so long.

Just my two cents here but I've never liked Sorayuth. He seems so insincere and disingenuous as a news anchor and a person. I've never understood why people worship him so much. I mean, I kind of understand why celebs do it since the entertainment industry is full of sycophants anyways but he seems genuinely revered by the general public. He has a bit of an ego in my opinion, it was so ridiculous that one year when he got so famous that I think Praew magazine put him in the centre of a bunch of famous ch3 n'eks. Even in this interview, he looks so smug being the centre of attention. I dunno, the guy rubs me the wrong way.

What did he go to jail for exactly? Surprised they would even let him back in so quick.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What did he go to jail for exactly? Surprised they would even let him back in so quick.
He was embezzling money for years. He was sentenced to 13 years but he got a pardon from the king. He was apparently the model inmate, leading prayer sessions and such.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, I don’t understand what the general obsession with Sorayuth too. I mean how can a news anchor be that powerful? What is his connections?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Poo will be in a movie with Bruce Willis and John Travolta. Good for her!
http://instagr.am/p/CO4357jhZ4w/
Congrats to her. Land a project with 2 of the best in Hollywood. Hopefully it is good. Oh, forgot...when Poo's lakorn aired we have fun discussing her acting abilities than the lakorn itself and now look at her. She's going to be starring in a movie with A-listers in Hollywood lol.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to her. Land a project with 2 of the best in Hollywood. Hopefully it is good. Oh, forgot...when Poo's lakorn aired we have fun discussing her acting abilities than the lakorn itself and now look at her. She's going to be starring in a movie with A-listers in Hollywood lol.
Yeah, that’s great she landed a leading role with two American A list actors. Haha, we sure did had fun talking about her acting. Maybe her acting is not meant for Thai lakorns and more for western movies. Lol. Best of luck to her!

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Guess this blind item - An actress not renewing contract with the channel she is associated with for so many years now.

bit

sarNie Adult
Can it be Kimmy, last time there were news that a male actor going freelance and the suspect was Mark. Can they be planning to freelance together?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Can it be Kimmy, last time there were news that a male actor going freelance and the suspect was Mark. Can they be planning to freelance together?
Mostly likely it's not Kim. The actress is on road to motherhood and seems to be a married woman. I can think of mew nittha or any other actress who is planning a baby or already pregnant. I can't get enough information from google translated version.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Guess this blind item - An actress not renewing contract with the channel she is associated with for so many years now.

Mew Nittha? Hope not :( Would love to see her act again like Margie after giving birth and not do a Chompoo and stopped doing lakorns.