3. One31 - 777,549,125 baht
4. Channel 7 - 749,892,082 baht
5. Workpoint 23 - 456,322,000 baht
6. Thairath TV - 242,530,875 baht
7. GMM 25 - 213,128,751 baht
8. Channel 8 - 207,166,070 baht
9. Channel 9 MCOT - 149,333,339 baht
10. Amarin TV - 142,682,750 baht

Source -https://www.songsue.co/15147/?fbclid=IwAR2Vy0BJiKnZOLZQKRa4BBJNkAheCIxxUB27YoFylgzqbz6zOUKfjhVS39Q

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mostly likely it's not Kim. The actress is on road to motherhood and seems to be a married woman. I can think of mew nittha or any other actress who is planning a baby or already pregnant. I can't get enough information from google translated version.
When I watched this Thai video, they said that the actress isn’t married but she has a bf. It seems like it might be Taew tbh. Even Pantip is guessing Taew because all the clues hint to her. They said she’s famous and had great ratings and mainly received awards from mainly one lakorn. That’s why I say Taew cause Nakee. Bella has won awards from more than one lakorn. Not just mainly one. They said she was part of some fashion face. I think Taew has won some beautiful faces of asia before. I can see Taew playing raeng lakorns with One31 or GMM. Don’t think it’s Kim though because the clues don’t hint to her.

Here’s the video I watched.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
When I watched this Thai video, they said that the actress isn’t married but she has a bf. It seems like it might be Taew tbh. Even Pantip is guessing Taew because all the clues hint to her. They said she’s famous and had great ratings and mainly received awards from mainly one lakorn. That’s why I say Taew cause Nakee. Bella has won awards from more than one lakorn. Not just mainly one. They said she was part of some fashion face. I think Taew has won some beautiful faces of asia before. I can see Taew playing raeng lakorns with One31 or GMM. Don’t think it’s Kim though because the clues don’t hint to her.

Here’s the video I watched.
Thanks. What about the baby thing?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
This video didn’t say anything about a baby.
Hmm ok :)

Not sure why that is mentioned here -

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm ok :)

Not sure why that is mentioned here -
I read that article and it doesn’t mention a baby. It does say this is not about a husband and wife but it’s about a nek that is planning to leave her birth channel. Meaning she grew up in that channel. You can send me the part where it says a baby and I can read it and translate. I may have missed that part but when I read that article that was the only thing I saw that was associated with a baby.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I read that article and it doesn’t mention a baby. It does say this is not about a husband and wife but it’s about a nek that is planning to live her birth channel. Meaning she grew up in that channel. You can send me the part where it says a baby and I can read it and translate. I may have missed that part but when I read that article that was the only thing I saw that was associated with a baby.
Google translate isn't the one to be trusted. I think the misunderstanding was due to wrong translation.Thanks for the information.

bit

sarNie Adult
Does Matt Peranee still have her contract. She can be the likely candidate too. I don’t think she even have a project in the near future.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Does Matt Peranee still have her contract. She can be the likely candidate too. I don’t think she even have a project in the near future.
Has she ever won awards like that? I was thinking her too but that clue doesn't hint to her.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I think it’s Taew. Her career blew up after Nakee. I can see her going freelance and possibly working with Aof Pongpat, since he’s moving too.
The other clue was, this actress was featured as one of the “Top 50 Pretty Faces in Women’s fashion in Asia” or something. Which leads me to think it can be Yaya since she’s had a lot of exposure internationally.

It would be surprising if it was Yaya. Has she won awards or have been part of a break through series? I’m sure her series was popular, but did any of her series have an impact on the Thai audiences like Dok Som See Thong, Nakee or BPS?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I think it’s Taew. Her career blew up after Nakee. I can see her going freelance and possibly working with Aof Pongpat, since he’s moving too.
The other clue was, this actress was featured as one of the “Top 50 Pretty Faces in Women’s fashion in Asia” or something. Which leads me to think it can be Yaya since she’s had a lot of exposure internationally.

It would be surprising if it was Yaya. Has she won awards or have been part of a break through series? I’m sure her series was popular, but did any of her series have an impact on the Thai audiences like Dok Som See Thong, Nakee or BPS?
Khun Dew of channel 3 has denied that taew is leaving the channel. Even taews manager confirmed that she still has contract with the channel for some more years. So taew can be ruled out.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

Yaya leaving ch3 would be a dream come true for me but i think she will be the last person to leave ch3 lol. She is like the face of ch3 and they would make her stay

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya leaving ch3 would be a dream come true for me but i think she will be the last person to leave ch3 lol. She is like the face of ch3 and they would make her stay
I think it’ll be a great exposure as an actress to work with different actors. I actually would like to see her as a freelancer so she’ll get the opportunity to work with different actors. She’s gorgeous and her acting has improve quite a bit.

I wonder who it can be. We’ll find out in a couple months.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Isn't that she just renewed her contract for another 5 years or so last year? Anyway, I have a feeling she just wants to make as much money as it's offered to her when she's still young and popular before she gets married to Nadech.

The reason I say so is because she seems to accept all kinds of commercial ads without prejudice, from sanitary pads, 7-eleven coffee to luxury branded products like Jo Malone, LV. Maybe she knows that no one can be popular forever (Aum, Aff and Chompoo seem to be some rare exception). To be honest, most lakorns are so crapyy, that includes acting, the scripts, the directing, editings, music, etc... a very low quality production. Yaya has been in the industry for more than 10 years. During that span of time, I don't think the production quality of lakorns has changed much, except for better image resolution.

Some people say she ambitious, but if she is, she should have left CH3 when her 1st contract expired, if she's serious about her craft.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Isn't that she just renewed her contract for another 5 years or so last year? Anyway, I have a feeling she just wants to make as much money as it's offered to her when she's still young and popular before she gets married to Nadech.

The reason I say so is because she seems to accept all kinds of commercial ads without prejudice, from sanitary pads, 7-eleven coffee to luxury branded products like Jo Malone, LV. Maybe she knows that no one can be popular forever (Aum, Aff and Chompoo seem to be some rare exception). To be honest, most lakorns are so crapyy, that includes acting, the scripts, the directing, editings, music, etc... a very low quality production. Yaya has been in the industry for more than 10 years. During that span of time, I don't think the production quality of lakorns has changed much, except for better image resolution.

Some people say she ambitious, but if she is, she should have left CH3 when her 1st contract expired, if she's serious about her craft.
Yaya has big influences among general people from high class to middle class, thats explain why many products want her as ambassador and she was probably offered higher than chompoo/aff and at the same par with Aum now.

Shes great in KC and KKSL tho. I really want her to be freelance and work with diff actors from other channels buttt that would never happen.

@bit and baifern too