❤️ Various ET News

Pennie 1945

sarNie Egg
I don't think it's a matter of them dating whomever they want...it's more of them being honest and responsible enough to handle the situation. Kem from all accounts seemed genuinely interested in Mookda and if she knew her heart isn't with him romantically then she should've put a stop to it before it gotten out of hand. Some videos she's openly flirted with Kem and gives the wrong impression. The couple can be popular without being linked together. If there are rumors she's dating tyfoon at the very least she could say that she's talking to someone. But she continues on with the fan service. A boundary needed to be set with Kem but it didn't. So in this situation, Mookda cornered herself. She established herself enough at the channel that she didn't need to rely on a koojin. She's been acting with most of their a-listers and her lakorns generally gets good rating to decent ones. She can stand on her own talent but yet the trap of a koojin was hard to resist.

Pennie 1945

sarNie Egg
I mean all thai couples start by denying and saying they are bros but KM fans took it literally, Ning has a role to play in this. The lakorn was successful bc it had a good story too, time for her to let km breathe.
It comes down to personal choice though. She can promote her lakorn without being overly extra on fan service. The problem becomes of their own making. Co-stars can be as close as they want but some are professional enough where their closeness doesn't translate into a maybe "couple". When you feed the fans there's a possibility because you put on full display of affection...then that's what they are running with.
I am knew here but I feel tell you the truth her km fans also know the truth those photos that were suppose to be of Mook and Tyfoon were fake and if people have a good look instead of believing photos with just names on them that the people cannot be identified also every thing else is also fake including the so call couple rings yes sure she has one like that but so does her boyfriend all these rumous and and fake photos going around and fake party some of that was true that Mook did go to the party but not with Tyfoon everything was the work of a hater Mina-mira9 who has since shut down her second Ig acc where she had all the fake things kept the is a saying believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see. Mook and Kem are a couple and have been since So Wayree and every one knew about them except the fans who she wasn’t ready to tell then in March she done a interview with News Plus telling them she was not single and was talking and dating someone for a long time and he work in the same industry and he has been the only one and she was going to reveal him she done a Star Cam Kem was in 1,2,3 episode and episode 5 she was going to reveal but she couldn’t record it because of lockdown so hopefully the next two episodes will be able to bee record but now there is so much imformation out there mainly photos Kem is a part of Mook family there are photos that he has with her family he goes to bannaimong quite often Mook is also part of his family there are so many hints to see .

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
I am knew here but I feel tell you the truth her km fans also know the truth those photos that were suppose to be of Mook and Tyfoon were fake and if people have a good look instead of believing photos with just names on them that the people cannot be identified also every thing else is also fake including the so call couple rings yes sure she has one like that but so does her boyfriend all these rumous and and fake photos going around and fake party some of that was true that Mook did go to the party but not with Tyfoon everything was the work of a hater Mina-mira9 who has since shut down her second Ig acc where she had all the fake things kept the is a saying believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see. Mook and Kem are a couple and have been since So Wayree and every one knew about them except the fans who she wasn’t ready to tell then in March she done a interview with News Plus telling them she was not single and was talking and dating someone for a long time and he work in the same industry and he has been the only one and she was going to reveal him she done a Star Cam Kem was in 1,2,3 episode and episode 5 she was going to reveal but she couldn’t record it because of lockdown so hopefully the next two episodes will be able to bee record but now there is so much imformation out there mainly photos Kem is a part of Mook family there are photos that he has with her family he goes to bannaimong quite often Mook is also part of his family there are so many hints to see .
Hi! Based on Mook’s interviews, she’s single right now but she’s currently talking to someone. She doesn’t want to make if official if she’s not sure of that someone yet. Let’s give her time. We don’t know who the person she’s talking to right now but there’s a big chance that it’s not Kem. For me they are just co-workers who are comfortable working with each other. I think we should stop pressuring them regarding their status. Let’s just enjoy whatever they have in store for us. :)

bit

sarNie Adult
With Thai celebs they can go in and out of someone family and still it doesn’t carry any weight on the relationship. Taew is a prime example

relax and just enjoy the show, don’t need to worried yourself.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Being a celebrity in China is hard, everything being controlled by CCP, even the tiniest things offend them and their career is on the line... seriously, I feel bad for them too.

China still needs to pay for the COVID-19 they caused though.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
They say it is. But still there is no official update from Act Art. Maybe they would wait for "Bad Romeo" shooting is done.

Probably there will be news next month.
It was stopped last year, because Act Art suddenly wanted to edit or complete the script (not sure why they wanted to start filming when the script was incomplete), which they finally completed it sometime in March or April this year. The plan was to resume filming in May. But Thailand was hit hard with a new wave of Covid-19 again. So they have been on hiatus since.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
According to Khun Thanya, the writing was not catching pace with the filming... it often lagged behind. Nadech was a standby for a week and then they decided to film his next lakorn since they already had his queue. Yaya had another lakorn after this and that got moved forward. I think Keu Ter started filming earlier than schedule. I wish the producers give official confirmation on this one....

Sacred

among...
It was stopped last year, because Act Art suddenly wanted to edit or complete the script (not sure why they wanted to start filming when the script was incomplete), which they finally completed it sometime in March or April this year. The plan was to resume filming in May. But Thailand was hit hard with a new wave of Covid-19 again. So they have been on hiatus since.
It is a common practice to start filming with an unfinished script, unfortunately. There are always small changes in the story during shooting. Sometimes there are big changes. Even if it based on a book. The team may not have enough time to finish the script before the actual filming due to everyone's tight schedules.
For example, Keu Ter. Ann finished the script just a couple of months ago. They had been shooting for over a year like that.

I don't know if Act Art has finished the script, but I hope so. They and their stuff avoid this question. In March-April of this year Yaya said in her IG that she didn't know when filming would resume. And then Nadech cut his hair very short. So they were not going to continue with lakorn in May. Na needs his hair for the role.

Still don't know when they are going to resume shooting. Well, after covid, of course.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya and Mark will reunite soon ! Wow cant wait.
never heard of raklakorn before just went to their ig. It seems like they never cast top actor/actress before.

Last edited:

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Yaya and Mark will reunite soon ! Wow cant wait.
never heard of raklakorn before just went to their ig. It seems like they never cast top actor/actress before.
I'm new lakorn fan and definitely NY fan.But I don't get it when news that Ya will pair it again with Mark got mixed reaction among NY fan in twitter.As for me whoever N/Y choose to act I will support and watch it.Like Na lakorn with bow.I watch it live on ch3 plus..Their relationship (NY,MK)is too strong to be affected just because MY will act in new drama.Can someone enlightened me about this issues?

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm new lakorn fan and definitely NY fan.But I don't get it when news that Ya will pair it again with Mark got mixed reaction among NY fan in twitter.As for me whoever N/Y choose to act I will support and watch it.Like Na lakorn with bow.I watch it live on ch3 plus..Their relationship (NY,MK)is too strong to be affected just because MY will act in new drama.Can someone enlightened me about this issues?
When I'm new about this issue I just read AFN topic the way back. Lol. So, I kinda have a glimpse what the problem is. Coz I know it better not ask. Lol.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think they are producers for Alek Teeradetch and Nychaa Nuttanicha starer ‘Game Pratana’.
Thanks. Hopefully the storyline is good so the pairing doesn't go to waste.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
some of them are just jealous of the pairing. KC was a hit and popular internationally. Mark Yaya pairing gained them a lot of international fans who shipped them. I dont really see Thai ny fans complaint about this. most of the neg reaction were from ny inter fans.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Any guesses for this blind -

"
Who? The leading actresses in the industry Pour the drama behind the event.

Morning doesn't sit on Dean's lovely slaves. "Madame Kung-King" flew through the air to tell them a delicious story. Who is not ready to stay Who is ready to invite Mung!

This week's story is about a young actress Cheesy and Chee are at the forefront of the entertainment industry. Cheesy, but later The work was not so scorching, so I had to sell my love story instead of taking an event.

Recently, during the break, many waves of covids I must say that everyone Celebrities who are out of the industry are spending all their savings to eat. Who is famous, has a lot of money, does not have much trouble. Anyone who is not famous is bad because the money they have is decreasing day by day. some people don't have food had to come out for help from society willing to humiliate himself for people to look down upon

But there will be some celebrities who will not have enough money to eat. But still have to reserve money for making merit pictures again. Honestly, I can't say that everyone who makes merit because of creating pictures. Because people have good things, do it. Even if you create a picture, it's useful. I already support

But the point is not here. But it's about Channel or agency of this star I just said in general. This is the subject It's the agency of this Chidara. He thinks that the work must be distributed to the children in the agency and He thinks that this drama should be accepted. Because the script is good too and when the covids are gone, they will start filming.

Besides, Chee hasn't been active in dramas for a long time. Before the covids, it's too bad because customers or events don't focus on famous stars anymore. Turning to Y-series stars who can call the trend instead. As Dian had said, it was more cost-effective, which made it known that there were few celebrity events. In addition to the trending stars, the events are to summon journalists.

Now there is a news source close to the caretaker. Secretly talks to a reporter. Tell me first. The caretaker is a woman. Which, well, no secrets in the world. Dean and the gang heard and went secretly to find out. The channel's people are a bit confused that Chee said that this story doesn't look okay with the image. It doesn't look compatible. Let's wait a little longer. It's better than not being serious. The channel understands.

Later, the channel's people secretly heard that Chee's attendant whispered to the celebrity event host if there was any event, they could call Chee for an online event. price is negotiable Which the caretaker said that now covids focus on this package a lot.

It's over. I don't want to play a long drama and don't want to risk taking a photo during this period. Request a shorter online event. Earn money easier and better I can't wait until all the covids are gone. People will forget their faces. Let me focus like this first. Okay channel. You know and know. He didn't want to get a very long job. Let's earn a living with the event first. Do you understand? hehe
"