❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan got something done to her lips and it just doesn't look good to me. The outfit is a bit ridiculous. Basically a role play kind of outfit. She's a gorgeous girl there's no need to be extra.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Kwan has a nice body but her face always looked kinda weird to me like they're not symmetrical but regardless she was cute and pretty to me back then. Now, it does seem like she did something to her face bc it looks weirder. Perhaps maybe makeup?

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Guys, I rewatched Dao Prasook with Num and Kob and I did not like it as much as when 15 year old me was watching it when it first came out. As much as I loved this classic lakorn, however, it would not sit well in this day and age. I wonder if they would ever remake it with a 21st Century twist.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, I rewatched Dao Prasook with Num and Kob and I did not like it as much as when 15 year old me was watching it when it first came out. As much as I loved this classic lakorn, however, it would not sit well in this day and age. I wonder if they would ever remake it with a 21st Century twist.
How interesting! I'm rewatching Dao Pra Sook right now as well! I watched it for the first time a few years ago and really liked it. I thought it was one of the most perfect slap-kiss lakorns, and upon re-watch, I still really like it. I don't think it needs another re-make (the early 2000s one sucked). If it does get remade, they will have to change ALOT.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I feel like people are now overthinking things with Bow. I’m not a huge fan of her so maybe there’s more that I don’t know, but as far as I’m aware she’s very social and its normal for her to interact with people (regardless of gender) on social media. So her commenting on Porsche’s isn’t a big deal.

It’s the same with her posting Nadech. She does the same thing with all her other costars. Her behaviour is this regard is normal. All the others stars I follow do the same when promoting their lakorn is airing. I actually went to check her ig and she has very few pictures on Nadech/ that lakorn on her timeline. So she did most of the promoting via stories. That makes her actions even more regular and in line with other stars. If anything Nadech is the odd one out.

I think people don’t like her, so they see everything she does with negative filter. I get that people don’t like how she’s dealt with the situation with her and Mik but it’s not that deep.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Top Jaron is going freelance... His contract with channel 3 has already ended... he says he wants to try something new...

bit

sarNie Adult
Nadech, Sunny, Pope, Andrew… they live life outside social media. Seldom posting anything. Sunny put mostly his advertisement, and perhaps cat. Andrew lives in his own world with his cat. They are not attached to it. Probably due to their age, they are the generation that doesn’t grow up with social media, youngest however is Nadech.

Thai ET is pretty quite, perhaps all is watching the 'Cha-cha -cha' Korean actor getting caught up in his karma.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There's a different in posing...bts of your lakorn...have fun...

And then it is causing drama and shading

I.e.

Biefern, namtarn T., pupae, kao, lalina

These are the few girls who are the same age and generation.

Namtarn is also funny like Bow....she is fun and friendly with all the boys AND flirt in a playful way...that is not dramatic.....she also isn't displaying her personal relationship on social media

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
The praek is nat kitcharit, ive never heard about him and the other main casts. Its refreshing somehow watching Yaya with other unfamiliar faces lol. The genre is action.
Thanks, I just search him up and he's decent looking. I just didn't like his hairstyle in most of the pics that I've seen but he's got a decent face.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
The praek is nat kitcharit, ive never heard about him and the other main casts. Its refreshing somehow watching Yaya with other unfamiliar faces lol. The genre is action.
I like Nat, he was the brother in I Told the Sunset about You. He's been in some underrated GDH films too and I think he's a delight to watch. They will be a good couple.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I like Nat, he was the brother in I Told the Sunset about You. He's been in some underrated GDH films too and I think he's a delight to watch. They will be a good couple.
[/QUOTE So glad that Yaya will act in new movie again.As long as the story line is good i will support (if show in my country definitely I'm going to watch as I watched in cinema TCH(Nadech movie)I'm new NY fan but I also love them as individual.They have so much potential but stuck in ch3.They already have 7 dramas(including the upcoming Lai kinnaree).So I think it's time for them to break a koojin image ..as a couple off course can't wait for NY to tie a knot.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She may be 18 but I'm sure on screen she'll comes across about 14. I hope they pick a good pra'ek for her and the obvious age difference.
She kind of looks like that for me HAHA but good acting can change things and looks are not all. I hope I see someone like Kem or August, they seem to look young and go along with younger n'ek's