❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I really enjoyed this sweet interview of God and especially Richy. She's ultra rare, unique, and so pure. It's refreshing to see her so different from everyone else. She may seem quiet and awkward but she remains true to herself in the entertainment world where drama is highly valued. She's pretty smart, athletic, and full of joy and purpose.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed this sweet interview of God and especially Richy. She's ultra rare, unique, and so pure. It's refreshing to see her so different from everyone else. She may seem quiet and awkward but she remains true to herself in the entertainment world where drama is highly valued. She's pretty smart, athletic, and full of joy and purpose.

I like Richy. I find her so awkwardly cute and interesting. She seems so genuine when she answers questions.. I like God too. I think he's handsome.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Omg, what is this about film rattapoom passing away??? Is this real news?? I only heard in brief…stuck at work!!! Confirm, someone!!

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Omg, what is this about film rattapoom passing away??? Is this real news?? I only heard in brief…stuck at work!!! Confirm, someone!!
He is alive...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
He is alive...
Holy shit, thanks for the confirm…just got out of work…lol…

spanky

sarNie OldFart
anyone knows what is the purpose of CH7 doing personality class for their artists? i dont know i just think it funny. They cant even promote their artists properly lol
What? Hahaha....

Ch7 is whack.....many already left...I don't care for the current actors....storyline is eh...

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
What? Hahaha....

Ch7 is whack.....many already left...I don't care for the current actors....storyline is eh...
Hahhaha ikr
What? Hahaha....

They wasting time on personality class for what? Lmao their artists are all unknown to general public despite higher rating than other ch. They have no star power except aum and weir. CH3, Nadao, GMM artists are dominating while ch7... who?

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I’m sorry, but CH7 newbies are plain ugly and talentless. I don’t understand how they even pull 3-4’s in raitings. No personality classes or whatever it calls will save them. They’re pain to watch honestly.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes acting class and better storyline

..they consider 5 is great...when double digit was consider high 5 yrs ago?

Nadao and GMM...interact with fans and do fun things

I like praew from ch7....Now....but she is not used properly....everyone else left....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ch7 have so many things they could've focused on that they lack on (which is many) but instead they focus on creating a personality class for their actors? At least make it make sense.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I’m sorry, but CH7 newbies are plain ugly and talentless. I don’t understand how they even pull 3-4’s in raitings. No personality classes or whatever it calls will save them. They’re pain to watch honestly.
Ch3 newbies are not that talented either but somehow they are more appealing than those ch7 stars lmao. their new gen are more well known and able to score big endorsements while ch7 stars cant even do that with 5 to 6 rating. sw got over 8 last year and mookda constantly has back to back hit lakorn since 2017 but she didnt manage to score much endorsements, top magazine cover, same case as Now

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Ch3 newbies are not that talented either but somehow they are more appealing than those ch7 stars lmao. their new gen are more well known and able to score big endorsements while ch7 stars cant even do that with 5 to 6 rating. sw got over 8 last year and mookda constantly has back to back hit lakorn since 2017 but she didnt manage to score much endorsements, top magazine cover, same case as Now
Well, Ch3 is money and Ch7 is… whatever lol
Yeah, Ch3 newbies are not that talented either, but at least they’re more tolerable in terms of appearance. I’ve not watched lakorns for like 3 yrs already, but I’ve always found Ch3 lakorns more appealing to my eyes even most people here will say otherwise. I guess to each his own. Ch7 has gotten worse with time and even their top stars can’t score good rating for them. As pretty and talented Now is I find her lakorn choices sh*tty, unfortunately. Never a fan of Mookda either, but at least she has good eye for lakorn and don’t mind playing koojin game lol

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Its because their hold on the rural area is what’s boosting their ratings. However, business also have think about who their target audience is. Ch3 stars are more popular with urban people and urban people have more disposable income, thus more purchasing power.

Plus while Ch3 lakorns don’t do as well in terms of ratings, it’s not like they’re completely unknown or newbies. Unlike Ch7 they’ve managed to keep their top starts, who have solid, dedicated fandoms with proven track records when it comes to supporting their faves. At the end of the day, endorsements, magazine covers, etc. they’re all about sales aka money. It makes complete sense that businesses would choose them over Ch7 stars.

It also manifests itself when you think about the type of deals stars get. For example, generally Ch3 stars are the most likely to get work with luxury international designer brands, they’re ahead when it comes to domestic designer brands too, although they don’t dominate as much. Nadao and GMM have a strong hold on the teen/ young adult market- not just in Thailand but internationally too, so it’s no wonder they’re so popular with local and international mid range brands (e.g. L’Oréal, Xiaomi, Lancôme, etc). When you start factoring in all these things, overall Ch7 stars don’t really have much of an advantage. Even when it comes to social media they generally don’t do as well.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When I think ch3 vs. ch7 vs. nadao/gmm/one31:

ch3, make lakorns that the working class can relate to. Storylines are based on businesses, the rich and luxurious, social class differences. Lots of product placement since their daras are endorsers. Ch3 is on YouTube, so their ratings probably won't reflect the views from online. So it seems like their lakorns aren't popular, when in actuality you have to look at online views vs. real time.

ch7, make lakorns that rural citizens can relate to. Family oriented, farming/agriculture, human rights type of storylines. Things the general public face every day. Their plots are generally real life scenarios. The only channel that isn't available online. Unless you watch from a paid site. Not easily accessible to intl market. No exposure for newbies. Only the A+ elite line have strong fanbases hence they're the only ones with headlines.

Nadao/gmm/one31, they make lakorns that are a mixture of everything. I noticed the storylines are raeng. Mostly targeted for a younger audience but can also be borderline, "mature." Popular with the international market because they're the only channels that provide Eng Subs. Their lakorns are also easily accessible on YouTube.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, Ch3 is money and Ch7 is… whatever lol
Yeah, Ch3 newbies are not that talented either, but at least they’re more tolerable in terms of appearance. I’ve not watched lakorns for like 3 yrs already, but I’ve always found Ch3 lakorns more appealing to my eyes even most people here will say otherwise. I guess to each his own. Ch7 has gotten worse with time and even their top stars can’t score good rating for them. As pretty and talented Now is I find her lakorn choices sh*tty, unfortunately. Never a fan of Mookda either, but at least she has good eye for lakorn and don’t mind playing koojin game lol
Now is gonna take what ch7 gives her. And knowing she isn't one of their favourite babies... Sammy has had enough of geting her time and talent wasted with that tunnel-viewing channel. She left. Hopefully elsewhere she gets better pairs and storylines. I will pass on her lakorn with Pong cause I just can't watch him (too much of a sleazy vibe and not such a magnificently great actor for me to overcome it)

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 actors never did much advertisements in general....but rating is always more than ch3.....but in general all lakorns is suffering ....when rating of a 5/6 Is now considered a success.

Now is like Sammy.... they throw them a bone here and there and a few of it is good ratings. Mook had back to back lakorns.....I wish now would move like New did.

I feel all ch suffer from good writing and content. Nadao/gmm/1hd is more diverse but they also suffer from being 1 dimensions....focus on more of certain genre.....Nadao is mostly BL...repeat story. My brother whom is gay are sick of it.

Lots of remakes of lakorns only to make it more dramatic...snooze.....

I seens maybe 2? 3 ? Lakorn this year and they were ok.

Korean/Chinese has a more diverse storyline.

thai remake of Monster ....wasn't bad....it is eng sub on netflix

Bow and alec....spotted together.... she hang out with him and his crew....girl actions and answer is suspicious. She told the reporter to go as Alex (status)

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Its because their hold on the rural area is what’s boosting their ratings. However, business also have think about who their target audience is. Ch3 stars are more popular with urban people and urban people have more disposable income, thus more purchasing power.

Plus while Ch3 lakorns don’t do as well in terms of ratings, it’s not like they’re completely unknown or newbies. Unlike Ch7 they’ve managed to keep their top starts, who have solid, dedicated fandoms with proven track records when it comes to supporting their faves. At the end of the day, endorsements, magazine covers, etc. they’re all about sales aka money. It makes complete sense that businesses would choose them over Ch7 stars.

It also manifests itself when you think about the type of deals stars get. For example, generally Ch3 stars are the most likely to get work with luxury international designer brands, they’re ahead when it comes to domestic designer brands too, although they don’t dominate as much. Nadao and GMM have a strong hold on the teen/ young adult market- not just in Thailand but internationally too, so it’s no wonder they’re so popular with local and international mid range brands (e.g. L’Oréal, Xiaomi, Lancôme, etc). When you start factoring in all these things, overall Ch7 stars don’t really have much of an advantage. Even when it comes to social media they generally don’t do as well.
Ch7 actors never did much advertisements in general....but rating is always more than ch3.....but in general all lakorns is suffering ....when rating of a 5/6 Is now considered a success.

Now is like Sammy.... they throw them a bone here and there and a few of it is good ratings. Mook had back to back lakorns.....I wish now would move like New did.

I feel all ch suffer from good writing and content. Nadao/gmm/1hd is more diverse but they also suffer from being 1 dimensions....focus on more of certain genre.....Nadao is mostly BL...repeat story. My brother whom is gay are sick of it.

Lots of remakes of lakorns only to make it more dramatic...snooze.....

I seens maybe 2? 3 ? Lakorn this year and they were ok.

Korean/Chinese has a more diverse storyline.

thai remake of Monster ....wasn't bad....it is eng sub on netflix

Bow and alec....spotted together.... she hang out with him and his crew....girl actions and answer is suspicious. She told the reporter to go as Alex (status)

They didnt do much advertisement because they were not offered in the first place. Ya theres so many BL series lately