❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Some lakorn listed here started filming the same time or later than bad romeo but Anne still hasnt wrap up the filming process. Seriously, annethong production is freaking slow. Her lakorn with james ji under good feeling started filming after bad romeo and has completed filming longgg ago while the lakorn under her production team took almost 2 years to complete. theyre still filming, the whole editing process will take another one year lmao its not like their editing is good or something lol
True!

nat12

sarNie Adult
And why do netizens always focusing on shipping celebs lol haha when they see bow and alek, they ship them. And after they broke up later the netizens will find fault and hate either one of them, mostly men lol and the cycle goes on...
Haha.. shipping is natural though, along with entertainment gossip… they’re just like an extension of this fantasy world that the actors have helped to create for fans. And we know some actors feed this obsession too. :facepalm: You can’t stop people from thinking but when fans become too obsessed that they cannot separate fantasy & reality it becomes a problem. Imagine people rooting for us to break up with our significant others because they think our colleague looks better with us.:pancarta:

In the case of Alek & Bow though, if they’re really starting to date then I sincerely wish them the very best.

@byebye had the most balanced assessment that matched my thoughts about Bow.

But like some...she was a bit much when she broke up with Mik. She is setting a pattern for herself with these men and I don't think she even realizes it.
I’ve never watched her lakorn, but suddenly this girl is all over my social media feed. All I’ve seen of her are her clips from 3Zaap and all those interviews posted here. So my impression of her is that she’s young, doesn’t seem very mature and professional. I can just shrug it off though, no biggie. If this becomes a pattern though….then her behavior gives me T Swift vibes.:confused0:

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Isnt Bow already 25 y/o ? The way people be like 'she still young and immature' i thought she's only 18-19 lol.
Not liking or hating her,I think she's being herself it's up to her fans or potential fans to follow her.As fast as I know she gain more followers since transfer to ch3 and being paired with A listers.Not my type of artists that I will pay attention.
Btw have you seen the potential of young talent Mint tranch?she resemble Yaya a lot.I start to like her in praomook. She got the look and tall too.Hope she will get more chance to act lakorn and shine.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Not liking or hating her,I think she's being herself it's up to her fans or potential fans to follow her.As fast as I know she gain more followers since transfer to ch3 and being paired with A listers.Not my type of artists that I will pay attention.
Btw have you seen the potential of young talent Mint tranch?she resemble Yaya a lot.I start to like her in praomook. She got the look and tall too.Hope she will get more chance to act lakorn and shine.
Mint tranch is GORGEOUS. I dont know what ch3 is doing. They should pair her with nadech, mark, mario or the rising stars pon, august, gulf asap. Namfah and Mint both have the potential. Namfah gained many fans after her lakorn with august but ch3 keep giving her supporting role. I mean didnt they want to produce a new gen of female top stars? Yaya and bella wouldnt be there forever.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mint is gorgeous. Her character in Praomook was meh for me but I thought she had potential and is gorgeous. I watched Praomook with most of the drama on ffwd, cos I couldn’t get into the story. I keep thinking how much the drama was wasting Pon, Bua, Krating and Mint.

I don’t mind new actors gaining more experience in supporting roles. Namfah is not being ignored though - she is being given lots of opportunities.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Isnt Bow already 25 y/o ? The way people be like 'she still young and immature' i thought she's only 18-19 lol.
Exactly my thought! But maturity isn’t really dependent on age.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Mint is gorgeous. Her character in Praomook was meh for me but I thought she had potential and is gorgeous. I watched Praomook with most of the drama on ffwd, cos I couldn’t get into the story. I keep thinking how much the drama was wasting Pon, Bua, Krating and Mint.

I don’t mind new actors gaining more experience in supporting roles. Namfah is not being ignored though - she is being given lots of opportunities.
Yes she was given a lot of opportunities but as supporting role. I mean im questioning why ch3 can push yeena straight to main lead, paired her with A listers but gives namfah back to back supporting role despite her recent lakorn success.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Mint tranch is GORGEOUS. I dont know what ch3 is doing. They should pair her with nadech, mark, mario or the rising stars pon, august, gulf asap. Namfah and Mint both have the potential. Namfah gained many fans after her lakorn with august but ch3 keep giving her supporting role. I mean didnt they want to produce a new gen of female top stars? Yaya and bella wouldnt be there forever.
Mint playing Nadech’s dead wife in LK from what I remember.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did Bella do something to her nose. Because I don't remember it being that way. Bella seemed so patient with Weir if they did really break up....

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ok I’m unsurprised but still shocked at this news. Because just yesterday I was reading comments asking if they did break up cos they haven’t been seen together for a while.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes she was given a lot of opportunities but as supporting role. I mean im questioning why ch3 can push yeena straight to main lead, paired her with A listers but gives namfah back to back supporting role despite her recent lakorn success.
My innocent guess is perhaps compared to Yeena, Namfah looks younger. Maybe a bit to be paired with their current leading p’eks? My more cynical guess is perhaps some kind of connection or string pulling in the background. :confused12:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
As per a blind, a celebrity couple had broken up long ago but where maintaining facade for business reasons.. I always felt it was Bella and Weir... I think initially they were dating during the movie filming but later on the relationship died.. Like Bella and Weir don't spend much time with each other and only have a couple photo during Weir's cheating rumors... I am not surprised if they have really broken up...

bit

sarNie Adult
Are they even real in the first place to be breaking up. Maybe finally Bella figured out it’s not worth it anymore to carry on with the charade.

Only just recenly Weir was caught with some other woman, the poor rental company guy thought he was serving Weir and Bella, can’t blame the guy for proudly posting it on FB because everyone wears mask these days, he must really thought the girl was Bella.

only the real Bella was somewhere else :risas3:

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
When the the news of celebrity couple broken up recently people were guessing Patricia and her Hi-So guy but they denied it.

MYames

sarNie Egg
Wow i'm not too surprised but i'm totally shocked at the news dropped because we have heard so many breakups this year. 10 years is a long time, but seperating when the couples have many issues is better than dragging it longer and eventually making the wrong decision. Best of luck to both of them, i'm sure they'll be fine. On a more positive note, now that Pope and Bella are both single...;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel no one has been hating in Bow.

I understand when we are a fan of a celeb...we get protective and sensitive.

I feel everyone has been respectful in their critique of her. They "named" her behaviors and pointed out her pattern.

I also loathe the excuse/pushing a person's "bad" behaviors on age. She is 26 years old not a teenager. Granted many times maturity don't depends on age.The frontal cortex (judgement part of the brain) of the brain is fully developed by 23-25 ish?

How are we going to build growth and evolved if we are not called out on our Bull Shit.

My thoughts on her hasn't changed.... I'm neutral to her. I find she is funny in interviews like porshe ...both messy personal life. But in Bow's case she has put that spot light on herself by providing too much TMI

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah with all the blind items I’m also always surprised that they did not break up earlier. Also, Bella was always very evasive whenever she’s questioned about their relationship. Even during interviews where the show would pull their so-called sweet photos together, I thought Bella always seemed reluctant to discuss it. And there was something weird and her insisting she did not want to define relationship that supposedly had been going on for so long.

On a more positive note, now that Pope and Bella are both single...;)
My Pope-Bella shipper heart has been grinning for the past few hours. :angel10: