❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Weir finally spoke about his breakup.

http://instagr.am/p/CXgN9uXhkOa/
Everything he said is kinda expected (but the “I’m single now so I can do whatever” made me:confused0:). So why couldn’t he have said something earlier before innocent people get dragged into the story?
He didn't even so sorry to Ploy that got drag into his mess. The girl had to seek psych help just to be be able to cope with the rabid fans for two weeks while he enjoy playing the broken hearted hero. A statement earlier saying 'I'm single and can do anything' can save Ploy a lot of the trouble.

nat12

sarNie Adult
He didn't even so sorry to Ploy that got drag into his mess. The girl had to seek psych help just to be be able to cope with the rabid fans for two weeks while he enjoy playing the broken hearted hero. A statement earlier saying 'I'm single and can do anything' can save Ploy a lot of the trouble.
Exactly. I think he said he doesn’t understand why everyone is making such a big deal digging into his business and accusing Ploy. I was like, ya dude, you’re not exactly wrong… but you could have said something earlier? Also, his “I’m single..” line… is not exactly wrong but not very appropriate considering what has occured since then. So now people can read between the lines and infer that obviously the break-up has happened much earlier but they did not say anything. Even if Bella said there was no 3rd person and he agreed, he’s really not looking good here.

It’s his actions that’s confirming all the negative gossip and speculation.

nat12

sarNie Adult
https://mgronline.com/entertainment/detail/9640000124210

It must be very stressful for Jui and Push having people keep asking them when are they going to have children.

Jui must have felt the pressure more as people tends blame women for it. But how loving Push is in saying he doesn’t really care if they never have children. They can just be with each other.
That’s sweet of him. And others need to shut up. This is really their personal matter.

nat12

sarNie Adult
But the crazy thing is, the more they tweak the face the faster they age. The botox is a temporary fix to a permanent outcome. Beauty will not last no matter how rich you are. Since working on her face she has lost the glow she once had. She wasn't even old by any means before, but now you can visibly see the aging on her face.
Sadly, you are right. We all know this. Aging is natural and is something that can be delayed, at most, but not stopped. I think Kwan doesn’t really have someone around her who can tell her this though. We all have insecurities, and for celebs it can even be worse. No one looks at me and I can feel bad enough about perceived physical flaws. It might be worse for her to constantly see images of herself that have to be corrected because they are perceived to be lacking. And when everyone around her treats cosmetic surgery like something normal it will be easy for her to think the same too.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Eh, didn’t like Weir’s interview. He’s over the relationship, he’s moved on already. I’m sure it ended a while ago, but they never made the announcement. He’s so adamant about there not being a 3rd party and there’s never been…the whole thing with Ching Ching was sketchy AF.
On another note, Ice looks different again! She was on the wall song and I could barely recognize her. http://instagr.am/p/CXjDn2RBCe4/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weir can dust off a 9 year relationship like he dust off lint from his clothes. I wonder how many more girls he has through those years that we didn't hear about. He's so casual and has the I don't GAF about any of it. Though, as much as anyone despise his behavior the blame has to be shared. Bella in a sense, gave opportunity for him because she defends him and gave excuses whenever he gets caught. It's 9 years Peak and CC or this new love of his isn’t the only ones. It's hard to believe it is.

bit

sarNie Adult
It does show a stark contrast to how a male and female star is treated.

Matt, Taew and Patricia were given hard time from rabid fans for moving on after break up although none came out arrogantly saying ‘I’m single and I can do anything’ Matt had to go to court to make it stop.

As sleazy as Songkran is, he didn’t say he is single and can do anything either although everyone knows that his divorce was long time coming.

But Weir can say it and his fans still saying ohh ‘he break up already, people move on, it’s normal’

He is lucky most of Bella fans don’t really care about him and 2 of his public relationship decided he is not worth the trouble.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Not sure if it’s the effect of makeup and lighting, but I feel that in that picture Ice looking more like how I remember her in that movie with Sunny. She hasn’t looked that way for a few years now. Hopefully she will stop messing with her face.

Yeah, it’s sad that Bella enabled his behavior for years. And the double standard against male and female artists is just horrible. Even before he spoke I feel like I saw more sarcastic remarks against Bella than people asking where Weir was. That’s when I realized he really has die-hard fans. I guess Weir is looking at non-celeb girls now cos if he pulls the same nonsense again, maybe it’ll get less publicity.

Reactions: bit

bit

sarNie Adult
Not sure if it’s the effect of makeup and lighting, but I feel that in that picture Ice looking more like how I remember her in that movie with Sunny. She hasn’t looked that way for a few years now. Hopefully she will stop messing with her face.

Yeah, it’s sad that Bella enabled his behavior for years. And the double standard against male and female artists is just horrible. Even before he spoke I feel like I saw more sarcastic remarks against Bella than people asking where Weir was. That’s when I realized he really has die-hard fans. I guess Weir is looking at non-celeb girls now cos if he pulls the same nonsense again, maybe it’ll get less publicity.
Some people like the adulation they have in a relationship, they need to be the big star of the pair. The moment that dynamic shift, they will find some unknown newbies that will worship the ground they walk-on.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I feel like Weir behavior is the outcome of his breakup with Pan. I don't remember cheating rumors about him when they were together... But then suddenly, things went bad and Pan started dating Pae... That's when Weir became the badboy. I'm not defending his actions but I'm seeing the pattern he's been leaving behind. The relationship with Bella is riddled with cheating scandals. Is it in response to maybe him being cheated on?

When he says, "there's no third hand" what he really means is, he's not serious about a third person... but that doesn't necessarily mean he didn't have a side chick. Cheaters have their own understanding of the definition of cheating. Some even think that if they're not caught, it's not cheating. Or if they're not serious about the affair and still treats their gf/wife nicely, then they already did their part by being a good bf/husband.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Does this blind hint at Ae Supachai?

This morning, I listened to Mother Anna. Spicy and entertaining. Channel 8.. Talking about a goldsmith sculptor. Kid's silver huff.
-The mother of the child paid the sculptor to study personality to push him into the industry.
-In summary, at first, I had to pay ten thousand, but I got infected during Covid period. So it was reduced to 7 thousand, but it changed to online teaching.
-5432. Almost a year has passed. Mother told me to contact the sculptor. She kept quiet. Didn't say anything. Didn't tell what to do next.
-Until now, mom is so discouraged. I don't understand why the sculptor is silent because it's for people from other provinces. How much is 7 thousand Baht?
-But my mother told me that if the sculptor saw this news, she would teach it. I don't want it anymore. I won't let the kid take the risk. Let's ask for money back.
-But if the afternoon sculptor deviates.. If you don't give it back, mom will take it to buy dog and cat food.. R O V E !!
P.S. I don't dare to guess who it is. Let Anna's go to jail alone.

source -

Which person usually uses the phrase - "Take it to buy dog and cat food" ?

bit

sarNie Adult

This morning, I listened to Mother Anna. Spicy and entertaining. Channel 8.. Talking about a goldsmith sculptor. Kid's silver huff.
-The mother of the child paid the sculptor to study personality to push him into the industry.
-In summary, at first, I had to pay ten thousand, but I got infected during Covid period. So it was reduced to 7 thousand, but it changed to online teaching.
-5432. Almost a year has passed. Mother told me to contact the sculptor. She kept quiet. Didn't say anything. Didn't tell what to do next.
-Until now, mom is so discouraged. I don't understand why the sculptor is silent because it's for people from other provinces. How much is 7 thousand Baht?
-But my mother told me that if the sculptor saw this news, she would teach it. I don't want it anymore. I won't let the kid take the risk. Let's ask for money back.
-But if the afternoon sculptor deviates.. If you don't give it back, mom will take it to buy dog and cat food.. R O V E !!

source -

Don't know any other artist manager especially one that is famous with rural folks except him.

On another note, wow the public spat between Wang Lee Hom and his ex-wife really shows that what people portrays in social media is often misleading.

x0unerthanlater

source -

The last part about the dog/cat food is mistranslated.

What it really means is, "if the sculptor doesn't refund me, I'll just take it as buying food for a dog or cat."

Hopefully they can get their money back. 7K baht to them is a lot of money.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don’t follow C-ent news much now, but I remember recently reading Wang Lee Hom’s quote about divorcing after 8 years because his wife and mum don’t really get along with each other and I was like: :confused0: yeah, right. :rolleyes: Even someone like me who read the headline in passing found it hard to believe. Then the wife revealed all the other stuff and I was like::eek:

I haven’t heard about Ae in a while. Does he still manage his artistes?

x0unerthanlater

Article: BOY PAKORN

Boy is currently courting, Faye, of FFK or Faye Fang Kaew. A singer part of a gg. She's really cute and I hope he succeeds! This is the first time Boy publicly says he's courting someone.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Article: BOY PAKORN

Boy is currently courting, Faye, of FFK or Faye Fang Kaew. A singer part of a gg. She's really cute and I hope he succeeds! This is the first time Boy publicly says he's courting someone.
She is adorable looking. Boy has been good at not letting the public knows but to go public about her he must really want her. Visually, even if I think she'd pretty they look good together.

x0unerthanlater

She is adorable looking. Boy has been good at not letting the public knows but to go public about her he must really want her. Visually, even if I think she'd pretty they look good together.
He's been really low key lately which is great. It shows he's matured now. Lol I'm glad he's open about his courtship instead of obliviously letting ppl harass the girl.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don’t follow C-ent news much now, but I remember recently reading Wang Lee Hom’s quote about divorcing after 8 years because his wife and mum don’t really get along with each other and I was like: :confused0: yeah, right. :rolleyes: Even someone like me who read the headline in passing found it hard to believe. Then the wife revealed all the other stuff and I was like::eek:

I haven’t heard about Ae in a while. Does he still manage his artistes?
I never heard of him before...but have been curious about their divorce. He was the one that had post something on Instagram blaming his wife for the divorce. Only to have her turned on him and post her side. He didn't think about the backlash and probably his career in ruined. There's a girl in a group band that was accused to be one of the many that he was having an affair with. Her management put out something about sending it to police for shaming the singer's name. The wife said, send me the police number I will give all the evidence lol. She's not playing.

Reactions: bit

nat12

sarNie Adult
I never heard of him before...but have been curious about their divorce. He was the one that had post something on Instagram blaming his wife for the divorce. Only to have her turned on him and post her side. He didn't think about the backlash and probably his career in ruined. There's a girl in a group band that was accused to be one of the many that he was having an affair with. Her management put out something about sending it to police for shaming the singer's name. The wife said, send me the police number I will give all the evidence lol. She's not playing.
His wife seemed have ignored his behavior for so long that he thought he could get away with doing whatever now. There are children in the picture, so I can understand what is making her fight back so strongly now. Even if I don’t follow C-ent, his work first generated a lot of buzz maybe about 15 years ago? Enough for me to notice him as a good-looking guy who is also fluent in English. It felt like he was everywhere. But it wasn’t enough for me to care more about his work lol.