❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Those 40's era tight suits on Timmy Xu are higlighting his foine body. He got some nice curves here. And I love how his character got principles and is strong. There is NO WAY FL wouldn't fall for him.
Reset is completed. Personally I liked this drama, how thrilling it was and the leads chemistry. The song "Rebound" is my fav of the OST
Yes...Timmy is looking Fine and the girls are beautiful. It is thrilling....smart ...good writing..good characters. ..I find better scripts and writing more in C/K drama. They are more diverse.

Mmm I'll check out reset

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That’s sad. Probably Great will only get to work with her, or other more recognised n’eks only after he becomes too old for all the newbies the channel wants him to help push.

Sigh. After our long discussion on this, I see that on one of the recent threads on this forum is that Bow and James Ji are being paired together on an upcoming lakorn from Thong Ent. Title and plot unknown. I know they could know it but are just not sharing, but isn’t this one of the problems we found with the industry? The priority here is to just pair Bow with one of the channel’s top p’eks. Script is not of high priority.
That is why the industry is at a stand still. One would think by now they would at least try something different. They are pushing Bow and scripts are handed to her and making sure she gets with the top guys in the channel. This is not directing towards Bow personally, but that has always been their way of operating. If they consider you the "it" girl or guy. All they have to do is sit and wait and lakorns will land on their lap.

I think I mentioned this already...but even top names like Henry Cavill had to audition for the Witcher. If you aren't good for the role then it shouldn't be automatically given to you. If Thai industry have gone that route years ago they probably would have gotten some quality performances. A no name can be just as good because there's motivation to do their best to get that role. Too bad, because redundant pairings, lazy writings, and no competition is what makes the industry so lackluster.

nat12

sarNie Adult
That is why the industry is at a stand still. One would think by now they would at least try something different. They are pushing Bow and scripts are handed to her and making sure she gets with the top guys in the channel. This is not directing towards Bow personally, but that has always been their way of operating. If they consider you the "it" girl or guy. All they have to do is sit and wait and lakorns will land on their lap.

I think I mentioned this already...but even top names like Henry Cavill had to audition for the Witcher. If you aren't good for the role then it shouldn't be automatically given to you. If Thai industry have gone that route years ago they probably would have gotten some quality performances. A no name can be just as good because there's motivation to do their best to get that role. Too bad, because redundant pairings, lazy writings, and no competition is what makes the industry so lackluster.
Totally agree. But to have auditions, it would be good to have good scripts and characters that actors would want to get. Instead in Thailand the biggest drama in recent years was BPS which was instead passed over by the top stars.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I remember watching a lakorn with my mom....I felt it was a great lakorn because of the characters....they didn't have a silly side characters doing nonsense....it was about family...comradery...I found it online for my mom but then it was not there anymore....but I watched it again and still enjoyed it.

It hit at my heart...touched my heart....it made me cry and emphasize with nk and her family

That is lost in thai lakorns.....

Good characters...versatile scripts

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I mean this is the industry where awful actors (and it is a known fact) like New Wongsakorn keep on getting important main lead roles cause of connections (even for that matter they should be demoted to second fiddle roles and told the truth about the state of their acting skills). His acting is even below newbie bad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Now he just do trashy lakorn

Once you established yourself in thai ET... you're pretty much all set

GmmTv....at least give the actors diverse roles....try to with some actors...some have similar roles and is type cast.

Mook did a different role. I didn't think she was good at it....her acting skills to Me is 1 dimensional.

Namtarn T. For me is killing it in these diverse role. Her recent role in the player ....she is fire

nat12

sarNie Adult
I mean this is the industry where awful actors (and it is a known fact) like New Wongsakorn keep on getting important main lead roles cause of connections (even for that matter they should be demoted to second fiddle roles and told the truth about the state of their acting skills). His acting is even below newbie bad.
Maybe it’s cos his looks aren’t my cup of tea but is he even good-looking? Did he look better when he was younger? He must be charming in some way if Now is dating him.

nat12

sarNie Adult

Excuse me? Cee Siwat has a song?!

He sounds so good too! of course a lot of the actors of his gen from ch.7 can actually sing. They aren't made like this anymore.
I saw a clip where he sang with Non (did I get the name right?) when his wife organized a surprise birthday party for him and thought he sounded quite nice. He and his wife seem quite hilarious and sweet on their YouTube channel. I only watched bits because their shows aren’t subbed and sometimes I get a headache from all their squabbling . :pancarta:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw a clip where he sang with Non (did I get the name right?) when his wife organized a surprise birthday party for him and thought he sounded quite nice. He and his wife seem quite hilarious and sweet on their YouTube channel. I only watched bits because their shows aren’t subbed and sometimes I get a headache from all their squabbling . :pancarta:
Amy is hilarious....they are funny together.....with the squabbling. They roast each other and she us always laughing

nat12

sarNie Adult
Amy is hilarious....they are funny together.....with the squabbling. They roast each other and she us always laughing
Yes. Hahaha. I always find it amazing like they don’t seem to have any airs or maintain a proper image.

They just appeared on someone else’s channel recently. I thought Cee said something quite thoughtful. He said that he and his wife argue quite often on the show, and that’s not what shocks their production staff. He said that they’re shocked by how quickly both of them get over their arguments. And he added, when they are not arguing they can talk really casually and joke with each other, but when they argue they are very serious and careful with their words.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Is the singer maybe Nont? He has a nice warm voice. And Cee sang osts in the past for some of his lakorns before. I like his talking voice and his singing voice his very pleasant too

Cee and his wife dated for like 10+ years before getting married. I think I remember them saying that their relationship is like best friends. They are really well matched.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I want a relationship like that too :sad6:
Don’t we all? ;) As someone who’s still single I have been purposely avoiding social media this last couple of days. Trying to avoid the explosion of hearts, flowers and sweet couples all over, haha.

@x0unerthanlater Yes, it was Nont, thanks. :) The event was on a boat. I kept laughing at Cee’s surprise reaction when he discovered that it was his birthday party. And then when Nont came out. :risas3: Yeah, this couple gives off a very strong BFF vibe that’s very nice to watch. And makes us envious.

I thought he was still single.
He revealed that he was dating this girl quite recently too on his IG. Some time last year, I think. Congrats to them both.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She looks just like his Ex Ying...I thought they got back together...then saw the name

Good luck to her.....his character he shown with what happened with his ex Ying....was very unappealing

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe it’s cos his looks aren’t my cup of tea but is he even good-looking? Did he look better when he was younger? He must be charming in some way if Now is dating him.
I mean for his age he maintains himself well. He works out a lot. But as an actor he is an utter joke.