❤️ Various ET News

I do not believe Tangmo went to pee at the back of the boat. I don't even believe some men (in their right mind) would do it.

I think there was pushing and pulling and an accident happened. Might not be premeditated murder but could be accidental murder.
She didn’t. No one in their right mind would do it right then and there in a public setting. That’s bullshit.
I’ve been on a speedboat and fair share of boats. Unless you’re the driver and you’re focusing on what’s in front there’s no way you don’t see all movement on the boat.
I believe they have sufficient evidence to hold a press conference but new evidence keep popping up on social media so everything is all over the place.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bow TK another important witness gave her statements and she says it will help give fairness to this case.

She knows something and she know who's lying.

She's the very first person Katik called on that day and she was the one wearing the yellow shirt in the CCTV in front of the boat garage.

She waited this long because she wanted to see what the 5 ppl would say to the public.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The news on Tangmo's death even reached Philippine media. Yeah I think because lakorns are getting popular here. I hope justice will be served.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Netizen are making the jobs easier for the cops but they are making it harder for themselves. Netizens are digging up finding clues...at this point the cops can just wait it out and don't have to do much.

bit

sarNie Adult
Netizen are making the jobs easier for the cops but they are making it harder for themselves. Netizens are digging up finding clues...at this point the cops can just wait it out and don't have to do much.
At this point it difficult to think that the cop is not compromised somehow. This is Thailand where bribery of officials are quite common.

The most stupidest was taking the boat motor blade and lost it in the river… how stupid is that? Someone is working hard to cover the evidence it seems.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Also, do drug tests and forensic tests take this long to process? They still don't know how Tangmo got her leg wound.
I work in a medical lab and drug tests literally only take me like 5-10 minutes to complete. 1 hour max if things get busy. I know the forensic testing takes longer though...could be up to couple weeks for a full forensic report.

The news on Tangmo's death even reached Philippine media. Yeah I think because lakorns are getting popular here. I hope justice will be served.
Good...there will be more pressure on the Thai police to do the right thing as this news makes its way around the world, which I hope it does.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
What I don’t get is what’s wrong with Tangmo’s mom. Why is she so quick to forgive Pro and Robert?
Did she get cash out too? Lol just my assumption. But if it me I will never forgive all of them until the results are out that they are all clean.

The lawyer also mentioned that Pro and Robert may have had someone good behind their back to give them good advice. Because asking for forgiveness from Mo’s mom can lessen their sentences even if they are found guilty.

I remember watch Num Kinchai interview they were all joking about Mo’s mom not accepting Gatik apology because Gatik doesn’t have money to take care of Mo mom like Pro and Robert. Pro and Robert promised to take care of Mo’s mom as they were Mo.
I feel the same way! The mom was so mad one day and the next day she forgives them after they said they’ll care of her lol. I mean I shouldn’t judge her but how can she goes into forgive them so fast! I feel money has a play on both sides. So sad for Tangmo!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I feel the same way! The mom was so mad one day and the next day she forgives them after they said they’ll care of her lol. I mean I shouldn’t judge her but how can she goes into forgive them so fast! I feel money has a play on both sides. So sad for Tangmo!
Yeah I’m confused and I think everyone is too. She’s on Hone Krasae, waiting on it be available on YouTube. I hate to think that she was paid off by Por and Robert, but can’t help but think that way.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I feel so bad for Tangmo and her family. But yes, this case is all kinds of sketchy. At best, it seems like an accident worsened by negligence by various individuals. The worst case possibility would be that her death wasn’t accidental. It’s depressing all around. But yeah, those people on the boat don’t seem to be human. The case had round-the-clock coverage while the search was on, and they couldn’t even be bothered to stay on to help the authorities during the search? Or be there for Tangmo’s family during that time? What even. :mad:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Tangmo’s mom is confusing AF.
She forgives Por and Robert because they showed efforts in trying to reach out to her. Not only that, both of them agreed to take care of her. She said they talked about it and how much it will cost. Basically they already talked numbers and agreed to it before her daughter was even put to rest, before the case was even closed and before the truth even came out. For example, if Mo was making 80,000-1,000,000 baht per year for acting, they will multiple that by the number of years she may have had left working if she didn’t pass away. So 1,000,000 multiplied by 30 is 30,000,000 baht. The mom also added that this number is for acting job only, doesn’t include modeling or other jobs.

She also doesn’t trust Hippo, Anna and the other person (don’t know her name, the hair stylist). She can’t forgive them because on the night of the incident they told her not to speak with reporters yet. Not only that she doesn’t like that they’re reporting information about Mo’s funeral without going to her first. She wants everything related to Mo to go through her first.

She was still very upset at them. Her body language, there were eye rolls and awkward silence. It’s just weird how she forgives the two men that had direct involvement with the death of her daughter but so upset at the group of friends that are helping to bring justice to Mo’s death.

bit

sarNie Adult
From my understanding Tangmo is not really close to her mom, she was closer to her dad who raised her, her parents divorced when she was young right? and even her older brother didn't agree with the mom for accepting money like that.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
From my understanding Tangmo is not really close to her mom, she was closer to her dad who raised her, her parents divorced when she was young right? and even her older brother didn't agree with the mom for accepting money like that.
[/QUOTE how can she accept the money settlement from them,I cannot brain.Shame on her.Unless she doesn't feel sorry for Tang mo's death.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Unfortunately, the mom is all about money. The ink on the death certificate isn't dry yet and she's adding numbers already. No matter how money hungry you are...there has to be a time and place for it. I can't side with her mom on this...it's a very out of place behavior.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
At this point it difficult to think that the cop is not compromised somehow. This is Thailand where bribery of officials are quite common.

The most stupidest was taking the boat motor blade and lost it in the river… how stupid is that? Someone is working hard to cover the evidence it seems.
Speaking of bribery of officials even you want to enter Thailand legally at border you have to pay pocket money for custom officers to stamp your passport.I have many experience when enter Thailand to say this statement.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was waiting to see how long the mom was going to fold. Didn't take her long. While everyone is out seeking justice for Tangmo, the mom was just chilling at home talking figures with possible suspects.

If that's how she feels about her daughter then I hope Tangmo, (wherever she may be) can only see that as a way of paying her mom back for birthing her. I would be restless and upset if that happened to me. If my mom saw me as a working machine, a product she can put a price on... That's heartless. More heartless than the 5 ppl on that boat.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
If MO’s mom take the money that Gatik right about not informing her about Mo being drown. If she really settle down for 30,000,000 baht she’s no different from the other 5.