❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they really catch someone that someone is going to have less clout. The one that has parents in the rich circle will not want to lose face and let their kids go through the mud and this case is big enough...I actually want to see who the fall person is and what actually happened. If there's 5 people usually at least one or 2 will eventually talk. But honestly, it really boils down to the cops if they want to do anything at all.

A whole week and some change later yet everything is the pretty much the same.
Per (useless) Thai police: “this is an accident…, of the five on the boat there is someone lying - (NO SHIT!) … guarantee the manager did not accept an “entertainment” job… there is no evidence yet whether or not Robert has a twin…
They are really saying the same thing over and over when all of the evidence is on the horizon just waiting to be investigated. And the fact that they’re digging for the wine glasses in the river. How stupid! Anybody could’ve tossed wine glasses in that river. By far, the most seemingly corrupt and dumb law enforcement I’ve ever known. Stupid laws. One lawyer even said “Drunk driving a boat is not against the law. Drunk a car, yes, that’s against the law but not drunk driving a boat.” WHAT?!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
At this point the police is just making every excuse they can make up to hurry and end the case and/or protect whoever is behind it (that could've potentially paid them). The citizens are literally serving them plates filled with evidence, but the police are still saying it's an accident and that the people on the boat are innocent. This whole thing just pisses me off for Tangmo and her REAL loved ones. I have a feeling they might throw the manager under the bus. I don't think she has power/money/anyone higher up to back her up, unless she secretly does. Whatever the case may be, I am hoping the truth comes out soon because this is taking way too long bc the police are not doing what they're supposed to be doing. And the mother, I am so disappointed in her. I really cannot believe how money hungry she is that she would do Tangmo dirty like that, even after death.

And thanks everyone for the translation and helping us all stay up to date on the case and its current situation.

Last edited:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
All I knew now is that the police are on the suspects side trying to make the case an accident case blaming Tangmo’s for going to the back of the boat to pee and cause her own death. And all of the suspects will be free of charge because they have nothing to do with Tangmo’s death. The police ignored all the evidence:
-they go to the gas station right after what happened (to plan out???).
-They take the boat back to the garage (high chance to destroy evidence on the boat).
-They threw away the cups and wine bottles. Only left one bottle and one cup on the boat. Are suspects try blaming Tangmo for drinking to much to the point that she is unconscious and fell into the river by herself. Or the suspects try to proof that they are not drunk drive???
-Why was the police was so slow on searching for these stuff( cups+ wine bottles) until recently. Are they waiting for the evidence on these thing to be destroy by the water?
-The suspect (Pro) meet up with lawyers right after. What is he afraid of?
-Non of their statements add up. Today you said this next day you said another thing????
-Robert +Pro refused to cooperate with the drug test (not giving their hair samples for testing) here I understand that the police can not force anyone out of their right. But what are they afraid of? If they didn’t do wrong; why not crooperat??
-why the police who arrived at the scene let the suspects go? Why not take the boat in for evidence? Why not take those 5 in for question? Even if it was an accident they police still need to question who ever was on the boat.
(MONEY play a big role here)

Tangmo’s mother only care about the money. She don’t want anyone to get involved in the case without asking permission from her. Got a lawyer which is recommended by the police??? Those lawyer who is much better willing to help but she refused. The lawyer she got had bad history but she go on telling reporters why not go write news about Tangmo’s dab having bad business history. In conclusion, Tangmo have the worst mom ever who only find Tangmo beneficial life or death. ($$$$ here as well).

Tangmo’s brother was only her half brother (they share mom) he have no right to fight for justice as relatives. All he can do is just like a citizen if he have any evidence then he can hand them to the police.

now I will just let karma do it’s jobs. Who did wrong to Tangmo will receive its Karma back 10x.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Justice in a world where corruptions run rampant is very difficult to achieve. The only positive thing out of the tragedy is to really show how incompetent the officials are. It's unfortunate, Thai cops are known for not doing their job, but with a big case like this they managed to magnified their flaws even more. You think, they want to prove to the world that they aren't corrupt or anything, but with the world watching they fail tremendously.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Watch all Tangmo's friends come out with the Tea. Her ex Thank is ready to pull receipts out on the mom. I'm here for it! Apparently, her close friends know what kind of mom she has but out of respect, they haven't said anything negative yet. I'll put my money down, after Tangmo's funeral there's going to be "leaked" evidence of the mom being a total isssshhh.

There's more, Pat N. heard it through the grapevine that the mom entered Tangmo's house to take her valuable items (brand name purses etc)... this isn't "confirmed" but Tangmo's friends have all hinted that the mom is this kind of person. The mom denies (of course).

Tangmo's current bf, Bird has moved out since her death... and he's staying at his friend's place. I feel so bad for him. It's like his life completely changed overnight. From what all her close friends say, Tangmo really really loves and cares for him the most.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Watch all Tangmo's friends come out with the Tea. Her ex Thank is ready to pull receipts out on the mom. I'm here for it! Apparently, her close friends know what kind of mom she has but out of respect, they haven't said anything negative yet. I'll put my money down, after Tangmo's funeral there's going to be "leaked" evidence of the mom being a total isssshhh.

There's more, Pat N. heard it through the grapevine that the mom entered Tangmo's house to take her valuable items (brand name purses etc)... this isn't "confirmed" but Tangmo's friends have all hinted that the mom is this kind of person. The mom denies (of course).

Tangmo's current bf, Bird has moved out since her death... and he's staying at his friend's place. I feel so bad for him. It's like his life completely changed overnight. From what all her close friends say, Tangmo really really loves and cares for him the most.
from my observation he love and care for her a lot too. That’s why she choose him even if he have nothing but his pure heart for her.

x0unerthanlater

from my observation he love and care for her a lot too. That’s why she choose him even if he have nothing but his pure heart for her.
Definitely. He's the ONLY person close to Tangmo that never gave an interview. I think they truly found each other at the wrong time. You know that saying, "right person, wrong time." If only they met sooner, Tangmo would've had more happy memories.

x0unerthanlater

On today's episode of what the ffffff- did mom say?

"I'm a daras mom. I'm famous now. Everyone knows me. I go out in public and ppl come up to take pictures with me."

Reporters asked what she thinks of her lawyer who's been convicted of embezzlement in the past and who may or may not still be on probation...
"Who hasn't failed or made mistakes in the past? Look at Tangmo's father. He went bankrupt and made mistakes too."

UHMMMM WHAAAAAT.

bit

sarNie Adult
On today's episode of what the ffffff- did mom say?

"I'm a daras mom. I'm famous now. Everyone knows me. I go out in public and ppl come up to take pictures with me."

Reporters asked what she thinks of her lawyer who's been convicted of embezzlement in the past and who may or may not still be on probation...
"Who hasn't failed or made mistakes in the past? Look at Tangmo's father. He went bankrupt and made mistakes too."

UHMMMM WHAAAAAT.
Wait what? The dad took care of their daughter and he is dead now. Why drag him in this.

if the mom really loves Tangmo she wouldn’t be dragging dad’s name. Tangmo loved her dad.

x0unerthanlater

Wait what? The dad took care of their daughter and he is dead now. Why drag him in this.

if the mom really loves Tangmo she wouldn’t be dragging dad’s name. Tangmo loved her dad.
For real! I think Mom needs to sit down and shut up. She's showing her true colors each time she open her mouth.

At least her father never left her. Everyone in the industry can vouch that he took care of Tangmo like a princess.

x0unerthanlater

A little update: Tangmo's mom filed for a second autopsy. At least she has a tiny bit of conscience left in her. Hopefully, it's approved in case the new team finds answers from the wounds on her body.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The ceremony was so beautiful. One video of Noon greeting Mo’s bf made me want to cry. I’m so glad so many people are supporting him at this time too cause he needs it the most. May Mo Rest In Peace and I’m wishing and hoping she gets justice if there was foul play as we expect.

mayag

sarNie Adult
A little update: Tangmo's mom filed for a second autopsy. At least she has a tiny bit of conscience left in her. Hopefully, it's approved in case the new team finds answers from the wounds on her body.
So did the first autopsy and drug tests not reveal anything?

I wonder if the mom is doing this just to redeem herself in the public’s eyes?

x0unerthanlater

So did the first autopsy and drug tests not reveal anything?

I wonder if the mom is doing this just to redeem herself in the public’s eyes?
The police haven't revealed much because the "investigation is still ongoing." That's their excuse for everything.

There's no explanation for the wounds on her body yet.

Her cremation ceremony was supposed to happen on the 14th. It is now postponed to a later date. Until the autopsy. (Technically 3rd autopsy but the first 2 was issued by the police. This final one is issued by her mom.)

Another small update: In the area which was said to be where Tangmo fell into the water, are over 20 cameras. There's a building that has a camera basically on every single corner of it's property. The property owner said they gave the footages to the police... So now the reporters/news stations are trying to figure out why the police only revealed like 1 tape. If there's that many cameras, Tangmo's accident has to be recorded somehow.

I feel like someone has a recording of the actual accident. One of these days it will appear.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely. He's the ONLY person close to Tangmo that never gave an interview. I think they truly found each other at the wrong time. You know that saying, "right person, wrong time." If only they met sooner, Tangmo would've had more happy memories.
Wasn't he underraged when they started dating ? Anyway he is indeed showing great care for her.
Again RIP Tangmo