❤️ Various ET News

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Gina has been love by channel 3. She has been paid up with quite a few top guys but for some reason...either the lakorn itself overshadowed her or other characters. She hasn't had a role that she can truly count hers. But at least channel 3 is trying their best to make sure she gets there.
ch3 literally ignore namfah’s fanbase lol. they dont bother to push her like they did to Gina eventho namfah obviously has bigger fanbase than Gina.
I really dont understand whats in their head

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

Cr: Nine Entertain

RIP บีม ปภังกร / Beam Papangkorn suddenly passed away 3/23/2022. He just never woke up. At the moment, there isn't an explanation about why he passed away. His relatives just found him unresponsive and sent him to the hospital. Alas, they were not able to bring him back.

He has a series with Netflix and I think they mentioned he was starring in something with Yaya too.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

RIP บีม ปภังกร / Beam Papangkorn suddenly passed away 3/23/2022. He just never woke up. At the moment, there isn't an explanation about why he passed away. His relatives just found him unresponsive and sent him to the hospital. Alas, they were not able to bring him back.

He has a series with Netflix and I think they mentioned he was starring in something with Yaya too.
Possible suicide or overdose I guess. RIP gone too soon.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg

So sad and too young. I really liked him on The Stranded Netflix. RIP.

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
My condolences. Such a sad start to the thai industry with so many deaths already. Sad he's so young still. Maybe an undetected heart issue, or maybe depression as mentioned since it didn't seem like he has much work.

Like tangmo's case was hot and then just as her funeral came to she end, it quieter too on the internet.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
If she does stay with them, I can only imagine it being out of loyalty unless the only offers she is getting is not as ideal in terms of money and exposure and that way her hands are tied in terms of her lack of actual good offers from others.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Regarding Tangmo…I guess the second autopsy also ruled the whole thing an accident? Seems like people are slowly moving past it now.
Because it's getting dragged on as accidental and there's nothing really new coming out. The whole case was really messy from the start.

nat12

sarNie Adult
No...but it appears to be a romcom

There should be more news soon..a fitting? Booting ceremony...air around Sept?

These are the actors ...fans are hoping to see her with

http://instagr.am/p/CbsFBz6vkgp/
Ooh if it’s with someone she has never been paired with before than maybe it’s Great? Or a junior actor? Of the guys in the photos, she hasn’t worked with Great & James. But James is currently shooting that lakorn with Toey.

I feel like with the current COVID measures it might be difficult for a p’ek/n’ek to shoot more than one lakorn at the same time. If they fall sick that means 2 productions will be affected at the same time.

x0unerthanlater

A few new updates on Tangmo's case:

Por & Robert have 2 additional charges, giving false testimony about their amount of alcohol consumption and destroying evidence by getting rid of the wine glasses/bottles.
An arrest warrant went out for Sand for negligence that lead to the death of another person.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Congratulations to Chom. Actually her daughter full name is Abigail. Heard she name after the Storm Abigail lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to Chom. Actually her daughter full name is Abigail. Heard she name after the Storm Abigail lol
lol Well, but Gale as a nickname would also fit in nicely with her sons’ names. Congrats, Chompoo and family.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Congrats to Chom. She is so lucky getting twin boys & now a girl.

Tangmo's case: Kratik admitted to falsifying her testimony. Should have told the truth from the start.

x0unerthanlater

Congrats to Chom. She is so lucky getting twin boys & now a girl.

Tangmo's case: Kratik admitted to falsifying her testimony. Should have told the truth from the start.
It looked way too obvious that they were lying. I don't know who told them that was a good idea.