❤️ Various ET News

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Weir's wife is between Pancake and Bella. Honestly, they do match. He has a specific type and was sticking to it even if cheating and such is what it takes lol. There is no way, they didn't know each other longer than what they eluded. I don't see Weir settling down with a girl he knows for about 6 months.

But Weir will probably be one of those guys that did all he could to mess around with as many girls as he want and would actually be a good husband. I know a guy or two that can't be faithful to the girls they are with. Played around until their mid 30s, found someone to settle with and became a faithful husband and a great father. Sometimes, it baffles me to see but it happens.

Bella and Weir is one of the cautionary tale...don't always believe what you see with star couples. It's very easy to deceive because lots of money are involved. Bella isn't completely at fault for what happens in their relationship but she for a long time enables him to do what he does without a lick of consequences. A guy will only take what you give. Don't be too free to give them everything because they will take it and never look back.
Well said.It's like one of the storyline of lakorn lol.The difference is the hero here is a coward and does not deserve to be admired and emulated.
But I wish them a happy marriage life.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't see Weir's marriage lasting forever. He's starting to give me Songkran vibes. I give it about 10 years with a kid or two and then divorce.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
I know he’s one of the biggest stars in Thailand, and having a lot of coverage over his wedding is understandable. But my cynical take is - the deluge of posts on social media seems aimed at distracting the public who were wondering about the speed of events between the breakup announcement and his announcement of marriage. It feels like they are forcing us to feel really happy for him, and so should stop questioning how fast this all seems.

Another cynical take - if a female celeb did what he did, she might not have gotten away with it as easily.
That’s exactly what I’m saying too. I get that Weir is a huge deal in Thailand so I expected his wedding to have a ton of coverage. However, now I feel forced to feel very happy for them because they’ve been in our face so much since their engagement announcements. They’re trying to paint this picture perfect of their relationship & their timeline is overlapping with the timeline of when the whole world only knew of Bella & Weir. Do these artists really think the public is really that stupid and won’t question their lies? Bella is gaining more support as Weir & Vicky continue to open their mouth. They probably won’t care but I think Pancake & Bella won because they didn’t married Weir. I personally like Weir as an actor, not so much as a person. Lol he rubbed me the wrong way when he came to the states many years ago for a fan meet & greet. He showed up late to the fan meet & greet & then left before the event was over. He was supposed to sign the vip tshirt but didn’t do it; it cause a huge commotion as fans were upset & a fight even broke out. The organizer ended up taking the tshirt up to his room & he signed them. I definitely lost my respect for him but I do still watch his lakorn. Lol maybe I just like his lakorn character since the beginning and never really him? The way he just left the fan meet & greet is probably how he left Bella to handle his mess. Good luck to his wife Vicky, it’s very tiring to consistently help clear his name for cheating.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
There are definitely consequences to bad decisions such as cheating. Take my sister for example… she cheated on her first husband with a guy she worked with, got a divorce, and then married the guy she cheated with, and then they divorced too because there were problems with trust especially in the workplace. If you don’t admit to a wrong you did and don’t learn and grow and better yourself, it repeats.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
If there was cheating involved in Weir’s case, then his now wife is to blame too. Don’t get yourself involved with a taken man! Bad thing to do. Someone said it earlier, you will lose them the way you got them.

bit

sarNie Adult
If there was cheating involved in Weir’s case, then his now wife is to blame too. Don’t get yourself involved with a taken man! Bad thing to do. Someone said it earlier, you will lose them the way you got them.
I wouldn’t call it this one cheating anymore since Bella is already like at the door, doing fan service just for money.

Before this, with Peak and CC, yes he was and Bella try to fix that, but eventually she got tired I guess and just like ‘what the hell might as well make money out of this’…hahaha

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I don’t know, but if it was me and I’m unhappy or just using somebody, nope I’m out of the relationship. Nobody’s going to turn me into that kind of person, they don’t have that control.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Lol he rubbed me the wrong way when he came to the states many years ago for a fan meet & greet.
To be fair, maybe there’s a miscommunication between him and the organizer? But it’s even worse that he did it while overseas. Because overseas fans won’t get a lot of chances to see him. Practically once in a blue moon opportunity for them and he ruined the experience. One time thing, you can chalk it to miscomm or maybe he just had a bad day. But he’s shown too many instances for me to think negatively of his character. And I’m not even a fan of him or Bella.

To sum up, when Bella announced the break up she said it was due to mutual agreement. She also added that when they were discussing it, the issue of “another person” did not come up.

Then when Weir announced his upcoming marriage to the media, which already shocked the public cos isn’t it a bit fast, he mentioned that they had been dating for about a year. :confused0:

Then now in the midst of all the wedding stuff, it’s emerging that they first met 4-5 years ago, but Vicky hadn’t known then that he was actor. Lol whut. :confused0:

If he had just went about all this quietly, we won’t all be amateur detectives thinking there are many holes in this whole story. But here we all are, forced to watch all this unfold like new episodes of a lakorn. :pancarta:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Regardless of Bella being at the door...now a business arrangement....ect

Their timeline is off....she met him knowing he is publicly with someone.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ehhh..we can say the same for Push and Jui. Push was still with his non-celebrity ex when PJ were falling in love during the shooting of Fun Fueng. I mean PJ were so openly flirting. Reporters initially kept asking Jui if she was a third hand in Push’s break up with his ex but she kept denying it and 3 months later ta da… PJ are officially together. In this case, sure there may have been some emotional cheating involved but it was for the best. That’s just how life is sometimes. No one really had a problem with it because Push-Jui were heavily shipped AND they’re both decent people.
However, Weir’s a known womanizer so people are not so forgiving with this timeline.

bit

sarNie Adult
Regardless of Bella being at the door...now a business arrangement....ect

Their timeline is off....she met him knowing he is publicly with someone.
Well his wife did the checking ..LOL, when she said she ask if he is flirting with her, and he said he is a free man. So I guess she accept that at face value.

But how he stood silence when Ploy was being haunted, that is so coward of him. He was enjoying his life with his GF while Ploy had to answer the rabid fans and journalist on his break-up reason. When she got nothing to do with it.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I remember reading gossip about Bella being third hand in Artichat Myria marriage while shooting Pleng chimplee.So to be fair to Weir, Bella also have flaws in their relationship.Only both of them knew what's up and down during their time together. I just hate and despise the way Weir handle their breakup.I believe Weir is honest marrying Bella if they are still in relationship.It's just destiny they're not meant to be together anymore and their paths are different where Weir clearly want to get married asap and start a family.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Btw the first episode of Bad Romeo was good and promising.Love the chemistry Mario Yaya.I'm NY fans but I love their individual job.Can't wait to watch more sexual tension between Mario Yaya in BR.Hopefully Anne's team do good editing this time.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Meh, the industry is full of people marrying the people they cheated with. It's nothing new, especially for Weir. Back when Weir was new in the industry, he cheated on his non-industry girlfriend with Pancake and this girlfriend came to yell at him and Pan at the set of one of his lakorns.

Our successful cheating couples:
Yui and Thun - Thun cheated on his girlfriend while being a "support" person for Yui.
Mark and Kim - Mark cheated on whoever he was with at the time (Vill?) and Kim cheated on Jett
Num and May - Num cheated on Pok Piyathida with May on the set of their lakorn.

bit

sarNie Adult
Btw the first episode of Bad Romeo was good and promising.Love the chemistry Mario Yaya.I'm NY fans but I love their individual job.Can't wait to watch more sexual tension between Mario Yaya in BR.Hopefully Anne's team do good editing this time.
For a lakorn featuring Yaya and Mario and under Anne, this one is not making a wave on the rating it seems.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Anne being famous herself, I always thought she'd take a chance on using the younger generation of actors/actresses as her leads but it seems she only also wants to work with her favorite already famous and popular younger friends only.

Anyways, I'm not sure about sexual tension between Mario and Yaya but visually they look good together with both being cute baby face people. Lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
Anne being famous herself, I always thought she'd take a chance on using the younger generation of actors/actresses as her leads but it seems she only also wants to work with her favorite already famous and popular younger friends only.
YES! This is my exact opinion of her too. She should do more in terms of developing new talent. I mean all producers have their favourites, but to me she’s the biggest example of having favorites based on how popular they already are.

For a lakorn featuring Yaya and Mario and under Anne, this one is not making a wave on the rating it seems.
Ratings-wise, sounds like The Crown Princess then?

But I agree all the promos for Bad Roméo look depressing.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 yeah Totally agreed! I get it, every producer/director wants to hit big with their projects and with ch3 especially, there's always a higher chance of it happening if you use people with big fan bases already. But I think with her experience as a great actress, she's in the best position to help the younger generation of Ch3 actor/actresses to grow. Not saying it's a bad thing, but it's just unfortunate that she didn't choose to go that route. I get it, it can also be up to ch3 to only give scripts to only certain people and producers don't really have a choice but I doubt that's the case bc Anne is literally royalty in Ch3 lol