❤️ Various ET News

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Honestly, NY haven't improved much on some scenes. I wouldn't say nadech's acting is getting worse, i think he's limited with his resources because of CH3. The same goes for most of the celebs on that channel. Nadech is able to convey a lot of emotion just with his eyes and this is something hard for newer actors to do. I think he is getting older too and ultimately he knows being top is never going to last, he's ventured into other businesses recently so I am happy Nadech can do more then just acting all his life. He's so ready to settle down and make a family.
I agree.. Personally i feel like he is actually doing something that is out of his comfort zone. You can see it that it is definitely out of his comfort zone. His drama that i already watched are GRGR, the one with Kim, reng pratana??, the latest MLFAS & the ongoing Lai Kinnaree. Comparing all these drama i honestly think that he improved a lot in the latest one. Still not perfect in some scene but far from being bad also. I actually interested to watch LK because the synopsis are different than the usual lakorn that i watched before. And i think the first ep are very important. That is the deciding factor whether you want to continue watching or not. Nadech character in the first ep are the reason that makes me wanted to continue this drama honestly. Like there are some scene where he not just done well but very very well.

But of course i also understand the audience pov that they wanted/demand perfection. It really understandable. If they like it, its fine, but if they dont like it it is also fine. At the end i think its good for the actors himself. How is he going to improve if he just stay on one place? Contrary to what people think, Nadech himself really wanted to improve but he doesnt have that much option. His latest interview with Yaya really give you insight on what he is thinking.

Last edited:

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Just saw can someone please translate and explain what happened please

View attachment 40330
I look at twitter, it seems like gmm producer got arrested for sexual assault/harassment towards a teenagers. So, GMM made a statement
1. He’s a producer assistant. He’s not in charge in casting process.
2. it’s personal matter, company is not involved.
3. He is suspended from work. If found guilty he will get fired.
4. The company will fully cooperate with the investigation.
5. Our company standard, the casting always held at the company building. We not allow anyone to cast at other place.

Estelle19

sarNie Egg
I look at twitter, it seems like gmm producer got arrested for sexual assault/harassment towards a teenagers. So, GMM made a statement
1. He’s a producer assistant. He’s not in charge in casting process.
2. it’s personal matter, company is not involved.
3. He is suspended from work. If found guilty he will get fired.
4. The company will fully cooperate with the investigation.
5. Our company standard, the casting always held at the company building. We not allow anyone to cast at other place.
Thank you for translating and responding I am so shock to hear this news

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oh, so this case involved a GMM staff? When i saw the news online earlier they just mentioned an assistant producer of a major company, and the teenager involved is a 15 yr old boy.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think what yaya does is probably simply the struggle of being bilingual. It seems like she may still speak English more than Thai in her day to day personal life so sometimes her brain is probably just hardwired that way. Naturally repeating it in English possibly just in case her point wasn't made clearly in Thai. Nothing wrong with that imo but I will say lol I always saw her as the ditzy girl. She's cute and funny but the ditzy type of vibe but maybe that's why NY works bc out the spotlight he's slight hippie and super laid back but very mature and well spoken so he is patient with her and instantly understands what she's trying to say

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think what yaya does is probably simply the struggle of being bilingual. It seems like she may still speak English more than Thai in her day to day personal life so sometimes her brain is probably just hardwired that way. Naturally repeating it in English possibly just in case her point wasn't made clearly in Thai. Nothing wrong with that imo but I will say lol I always saw her as the ditzy girl. She's cute and funny but the ditzy type of vibe but maybe that's why NY works bc out the spotlight he's slight hippie and super laid back but very mature and well spoken so he is patient with her and instantly understands what she's trying to say
I too am guilty of speaking both my language and English together so I cannot find it annoying that she mixes the two languages. However, I get that people will find this unprofessional because she is suppose to cater to Thai audiences. LOL if this was China or other east Asian countries, I think she would have been blacklisted.

rae

sarNie Adult
I think GMM had to release a statement because the producer set up the meeting with his victim under the guise of auditioning for a role. That's why GMM had to specifically say that he was not involved in the casting process and everything he did was personal.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Late, but Kan and Ploi are expecting a girl. Ploi is very pretty—first you look at her and she’s just kind of ordinary, I was indifferent. But the more you look, she’s actually very cute/pretty. Often times I think she’s not wearing too much makeup too!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Late, but Kan and Ploi are expecting a girl. Ploi is very pretty—first you look at her and she’s just kind of ordinary, I was indifferent. But the more you look, she’s actually very cute/pretty. Often times I think she’s not wearing too much makeup too!
it’s that inner beauty that’s shining through too ^__^

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ohhh they look stunning together! Now, why have they not paired up yet?? James looks amazing right there. Working out def working in his favor bc despite still having a baby face, his masculine vibes are coming thru! Never thought of him as handsome until now... wow okay, gone is the baby face cutie lol

@Lizander1204 Baifern keeps saying they're just friends I thought. If anything, maybe they're just close friends and it doesn't hurt being seen together since ppl keeps shipping them together.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Hi! Is Baifern and Nine officially dating? I keep on seeing posts about them Num Kanchai.
Supposedly Num “leaked” the news? Neither Nine nor Baifern has confirmed it though, so we’ll just have to wait. They have been shipped together for a while now, but before this I always saw Baifern steadfastly insisting that they are just friends.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah, sadly. I suspect she might have other work assignment. Girl seems to be busy working 7 days a week.

Mario is also not part of the calendar signing.
Oohh got to give it up to her for her grind.

Got to say Mario been looking awfully tired. His eye bags seems to be getting heavier and dark circles darker. Looks like he's put on a little weight. Also like like he got an earring lol hopefully he can get some much needed rest soon bc whatever his schedule has been seems to really be catching up to him physically.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oohh got to give it up to her for her grind.

Got to say Mario been looking awfully tired. His eye bags seems to be getting heavier and dark circles darker. Looks like he's put on a little weight. Also like like he got an earring lol hopefully he can get some much needed rest soon bc whatever his schedule has been seems to really be catching up to him physically.
I’m glad Bella’s work is going well, but I hope she takes care of her health too. She’s been looking so thin and a bit tired lately. I saw some fans wondering — why is Bella working so hard like she owes money to the whole country? :p

And I thought I was the only one who thought Mario was looking tired and like he’s put on weight recently too! I was speculating if Mario and Bella are being paired for their next lakorn. I know they are people who think Bella might look too old for him, just cos he’s so baby-faced usually. But the way he’s looking recently I think we might not have to worry about that.