❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A lot of Thai celebrities are spotted at BLACKPINK's Bangkok concert that there is even a section for the royal family if I'm not mistaken. Most celebrities are obviously on the VIP section as seen on their posts.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Happy for them.Fans are happy with massive support but they should let them take it slowly.Everything in the new stage always look good and sweet especially when they're in friendzone before.Baifern can we say that she almost achieve everything in her career but Naphat just start famous recently because of her and always link to her.So he has to prove his own talent also.
Fans should not speed up rowing.The boat should be allowed to go with the current without pressure.

I feel she is taking it slow. She have known him for over 5 yrs? I felt she been hurt before and is cautious.

At the end. It's about 2 ppl. 50/50 chances.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Happy for Nine & Baifern, but yes, fans should chill. Sometimes I feel fans tend to forget that artistes are real people too, not just drama characters that we can project what we want on them.

Creeped me out when I see reporters asking Nine what was his first date with her like. :confused0:

But Nine and Baifern seem ok to go public with it then I’m sure they’re ready to deal with the attention. They also have the support of others around them.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
O.m.g....

Ae is MAJOR drama. I think of him in all the club Friday or Songkran lakorn about the ET business. Every about AE is constant scandals, rumors and drama
Nadech is under Ae too aight? why he behaving totally opposite with Aum. I dont remember he’s acting like this with nadech

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Nadech is under Ae too aight? why he behaving totally opposite with Aum. I dont remember he’s acting like this with nadech
Nadech is not much into scandalous gossip/attention. If Ae's clients don't like the unnecessary drama, he won't go for it. Nadech is managed by Aarshar and not directly by Ae. Ae directly manages Aum and Aum also likes this drama so they both go for it....

rae

sarNie Adult
Mike's ex Sarah's newly wedded husband Daryl (they signed the marriage certificate earlier this month and was about to hold the reception at Phuket later this month) has an warrant out for his arrest because of his involvement with Forex-3D (the ponzi scheme that got Pinky arrested). When the investigators went to arrest him at his condo, it turns out he and Sarah has fled and gone into hiding. Daryl is a Singaporean so not sure how that will turn out. Yikes, hope her kids are okay.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope Now come back as freelance.

She said she has a lot of Free time therefore she decided to go study and try to experience new things. She said she is filming 1 lakorn, finish her cue and have free time.

She'll learn language...work at a restaurant. She joke She'll find a foreign "kik", but this person will blow up her spot. New will help her settled in. Said he'll visit.

She'll go by herself and there is no date for her to come back yet. She love being an actress. So If people accept her, she is happy to always continued.

Ch 7 sucks. They are so bias with their fav kid. That is why soo many people left. They mostly give now horror genre or had her replace an actress that drop out.

She currently has nothing. I think she renewed her contract no long ago? She had 2 more years left on the contract. I really hope she goes freelance....onehd/gmmtv

On a more recent interview for ch7. She said it won't be too long, she still has a contract. They did that with Sammy. She said she didn't have much lakorn filming and discussed leaving....ect....not long afterwards she had 2 lakorn lined up....

-she doesn't care about marriage and never want to have children. I never thought about it.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Nothing like Now taking some time off to do other things while her contract is still on to show how she is being wasted by Ch7 management.

She is doing nothing wrong, but everyone can see she’s not being given enough opportunities at the channel.

bit

sarNie Adult
Mike's ex Sarah's newly wedded husband Daryl (they signed the marriage certificate earlier this month and was about to hold the reception at Phuket later this month) has an warrant out for his arrest because of his involvement with Forex-3D (the ponzi scheme that got Pinky arrested). When the investigators went to arrest him at his condo, it turns out he and Sarah has fled and gone into hiding. Daryl is a Singaporean so not sure how that will turn out. Yikes, hope her kids are okay.
I thought he was arrested yesterday… they got him at the airport. P’ Boy said that it was Sara that gave police his whereabouts that led to the arrest.
This drama is much more exiting than lakorn

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I thought he was arrested yesterday… they got him at the airport. P’ Boy said that it was Sara that gave police his whereabouts that led to the arrest.
Sarah? is she the ex who had Mike's son and created a whole bunch of drama for him? Dang...she's bad news everywhere.

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh that's good he got arrested at the airport. The investigatiors tried to nab him at home but he went into hiding already. Sarah made the right decision to tell the authorities of his whereabouts. Apparently their wedding reception was supposed to be held on January 16, just so crazy all this happening like right out of a drama.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 is obsessed with Mookda, they give her the best lakorns and praeks, nothing left for others lol
Pinkploy is their second fave, but I can’t bring myself to watch her at all.
I don't dislike mookda....but she has become soo overrated to me that I just have no interest.

I also don't care about pink ploy either.

I have tried their lakorns but never finished them.

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Ch7 is obsessed with Mookda, they give her the best lakorns and praeks, nothing left for others lol
Pinkploy is their second fave, but I can’t bring myself to watch her at all.
and mookda still cant compete with ch3 B- listers. despite the good project given to her, her koojin kem and high rating drama, the overall popularity in Thailand are way below ch3 second tier actresses eg nichaa, bow, yeena. she has many successful lakorns but I barely see her endorsing any products/ attending luxury brand events

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
and mookda still cant compete with ch3 B- listers. despite the good project given to her, her koojin kem and high rating drama, the overall popularity in Thailand are way below ch3 second tier actresses eg nichaa, bow, yeena. she has many successful lakorns but I barely see her endorsing any products/ attending luxury brand events
That’s a Ch7 thing. The days when you could become popular there have already gone. I can’t even name anyone after Weir’s generation who can be considered really popular till this day. Their new stars are forgettable. And considering how people are leaving them past couple of years… that’s say a lot about their management.

mayag

sarNie Adult
That’s a Ch7 thing. The days when you could become popular there have already gone. I can’t even name anyone after Weir’s generation who can be considered really popular till this day. Their new stars are forgettable. And considering how people are leaving them past couple of years… that’s say a lot about their management.
Though I’m not a fan of Mookda, I feel that she has all the qualities to become a big brand endorser in Thailand. But ch7 is failing her…and pretty much everyone.