❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
What is up with Mai Davika? Gossip is she is having depression and many company already dropping her off

nat12

sarNie Adult
What is up with Mai Davika? Gossip is she is having depression and many company already dropping her off
that’s it, that’s the gossip we have so far. She posted some emo post about lacking support or whatever. netizens thought meant her love life was in trouble. Then Ter posted some sweet photo of her so they guessed it was something else. Then Tao TV Pool posted a blind about some n’ek being dropped from being a presenter of several brands and seemed sad people think it’s Mai. No confirmation from anyone or news regarding this.

But online I just see typical busybody netizens just keep commenting she looks too thin. And her usual response shaking those off.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Sunny is hilarious. That’s so typically him. And personally sometimes I think that’s the best way of dealing with reporters’ questions.

bit

sarNie Adult
that’s it, that’s the gossip we have so far. She posted some emo post about lacking support or whatever. netizens thought meant her love life was in trouble. Then Ter posted some sweet photo of her so they guessed it was something else. Then Tao TV Pool posted a blind about some n’ek being dropped from being a presenter of several brands and seemed sad people think it’s Mai. No confirmation from anyone or news regarding this.

But online I just see typical busybody netizens just keep commenting she looks too thin. And her usual response shaking those off.
But she is too thin.. it’s like borderline anorexia looking.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
Being treated that way for having depression? That’s so discriminatory and clueless. If she does have depression, I hope she gets the help and support she needs instead of being made to feel bad abt herself.

nat12

sarNie Adult
But she is too thin.. it’s like borderline anorexia looking.
I agree that she’s looking too thin. But she’s always been thin and she’s said repeatedly that she’s fine. So I don’t get why netizens must repeatedly bug her about the same thing.

Being treated that way for having depression? That’s so discriminatory and clueless. If she does have depression, I hope she gets the help and support she needs instead of being made to feel bad abt herself.
I don’t think she said that she’s depressed? She posted something on social media which seemed a bit moody or like she’s feeling down. Almost everyone does this on social media. People are just speculating as people do and linking different things in their speculation.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I agree that she’s looking too thin. But she’s always been thin and she’s said repeatedly that she’s fine. So I don’t get why netizens must repeatedly bug her about the same thing.
She's always been thin, yes but I have to agree with @bit this is beyond thin, especially for her height/normal size. I have seen photos of her when she was fuller and she still looked beautiful. You cannot help but think if her health is okay. I think she realize people are not liking how thin she is and putting her side of the story on IG. As for her losing brands...I'm surprised, she seems quite loved by international brands because of her exotic look.

Personally, I am disturbed by how thin she is, to me, being that thin loses the idea of her being sexy at all.

nat12

sarNie Adult
She's always been thin, yes but I have to agree with @bit this is beyond thin, especially for her height/normal size. I have seen photos of her when she was fuller and she still looked beautiful. You cannot help but think if her health is okay. I think she realize people are not liking how thin she is and putting her side of the story on IG. As for her losing brands...I'm surprised, she seems quite loved by international brands because of her exotic look.
I personally agree with you. I also think she’s too thin to be considered attractive or sexy. But attractiveness/sexiness is subjective.

And at this point everyone has told her repeatedly and she just dismisses those comments the same way. I don’t think it’s helpful/constructive to pile on her with those comments. Like reporters have echoed it to the point of bugging people around her about it (like they do to Ter). I don’t think it’s helpful or fair. We also know female dara often cannot win this aspect. They get criticised whether they’re thin or not.

Latest: Teaw has come out in her defence regarding this. But I mean, Teaw herself has faced criticisms about being too thin.

That said, she’s also the one who posts photos of herself on social media. It’s her right to do that of course. But to expect people to have no comment or only heap praise on her for her photos, I think would be a bit deluded. She can call out the meanest comments but to just dismiss every criticism as ‘haters’ would be a bit much. And my sense about her personality… this tends to be her first instinct.

Latest: Teaw has come out in her defence regarding this. But then, Teaw herself has faced criticisms about being too thin.

We don’t know yet if it’s true that it’s Mai who has lost brands. It was a blind item. Eventually we’ll find out anyway.

But isn’t it normal for brands to change presenters?

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I personally agree with you. I also think she’s too thin to be considered attractive or sexy. But attractiveness/sexiness is subjective.

And at this point everyone has told her repeatedly and she just dismisses those comments the same way. I don’t think it’s helpful/constructive to pile on her with those comments. Like reporters have echoed it to the point of bugging people around her about it (like they do to Ter). I don’t think it’s helpful or fair. We also know female dara often cannot win this aspect. They get criticised whether they’re thin or not.

Latest: Teaw has come out in her defence regarding this. But I mean, Teaw herself has faced criticisms about being too thin.

That said, she’s also the one who posts photos of herself on social media. It’s her right to do that of course. But to expect people to have no comment or only heap praise on her for her photos, I think would be a bit deluded. She can call out the meanest comments but to just dismiss every criticism as ‘haters’ would be a bit much. And my sense about her personality… this tends to be her first instinct.

Latest: Teaw has come out in her defence regarding this. But then, Teaw herself has faced criticisms about being too thin.

We don’t know yet if it’s true that it’s Mai who has lost brands. It was a blind item. Eventually we’ll find out anyway.

But isn’t it normal for brands to change presenters?
Brands sell products artists sell image to get hired.As for me they should not make fans enemy, stay classy.If artist cannot stand it just mute the comments or stay out of media for a while.People always praise and left hate comment it's the artist that should have strong mental health, if not get help

nat12

sarNie Adult
Brands sell products artists sell image to get hired.As for me they should not make fans enemy, stay classy.If artist cannot stand it just mute the comments or stay out of media for a while.People always praise and left hate comment it's the artist that should have strong mental health, if not get help
So very true. Or leave managers to manage their social media and don’t bother with comments like what Hollywood stars do. I like that Mai is confident to speak up and stand up for herself. But she should also mind her attitude.

Basically everyone should be mindful. Fans should be mindful of their comments cos they can actually affect the well-being of others. Stars should also be mindful that the fans commenting are people who make it possible for them to have the lifestyles they currently have.

But reporters don’t like sane people like that. They won’t know what to ask such artists.:pancarta:

bit

sarNie Adult
As brand nowadays is more on inclusivity, portraying body healthy image to their customers, some might find having your brand ambassador looking too thin might not be something they want.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I don't think its fair artists have to fix their mental health for the sake of fans who hate them. I think some artists can be the classiest people on earth yet still receive so much hate. Fans should know they have limits. This is what is wrong is Asian entertainment industries, they let fans control the industry.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
I agree @neenavaj! & if you stand up for yourself or tell them to f off, you’re the mean psychotic one. I believe everyone has his or her limits, & if I was famous, I wouldn’t be afraid of losing fans, they just weren’t my true fans from the start.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Edited my bad....I was trying to find nine entertain link to collaborate with it but it posted

Last edited:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Es has passed away

Not Es, it’s his uncle who passed away.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Es update. Pictures of his daughter sitting on his bed.

bit

sarNie Adult
It seems Es has woken up but they are keeping it private while he is recovering and also with his uncle funeral, they don’t want to make it a fuss