❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
Es is awake, but his heart, brains, and kidney are still in recovery. The doctor said what happened was he could have had an acute heart attack, serious to the point where his heart stopped beating, so he needed the ventilator. But after he's regained consciousness, his heart is close to normal status again, but his circulatory system hasn't been in use for awhile since he was in coma, it affected his kidneys and brain. But today his kidneys have started to work on its own again, although he still needs to continue to use dialysis until he can pee on his own.

Es is okay and can communicate clearly, Kitty said that when he first regained consciousness, he thought he was still working and confused about where he was.

So good he's ok! Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

bit

sarNie Adult
Es is awake, but his heart, brains, and kidney are still in recovery. The doctor said what happened was he could have had an acute heart attack, serious to the point where his heart stopped beating, so he needed the ventilator. But after he's regained consciousness, his heart is close to normal status again, but his circulatory system hasn't been in use for awhile since he was in coma, it affected his kidneys and brain. But today his kidneys have started to work on its own again, although he still needs to continue to use dialysis until he can pee on his own.

Es is okay and can communicate clearly, Kitty said that when he first regained consciousness, he thought he was still working and confused about where he was.

So good he's ok! Hope he makes a speedy recovery.
He was REALLY REALLY lucky that when fell unconscious that day there was a medic team on standby to perform CPR. If he was somewhere else he might no be alive.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Crazy thing is that when you go to the doctor, even if you go regularly or not, you can get a physical done and blood work done. But that never includes an actual look at your internal organs and such unless you ask for it which is always additional costs for scans and etc or if there is an actual symptoms and etc. Heart issues are so much more undetected than you would think.

Regarding Pim's her mom, if you're getting left on read for 7 months.... clearly something went wrong. You don't go public with it, you know where your child lives, I'm sure you know their manager if they're busy... communicate. Same to Pim maybe she could've reached out to her mom bc if her mom has been trying, this could've all been avoided. With that said, it's perfectly fine to go no contact with family or anyone at that if they repeatedly hurt you and cross your boundaries.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks like Matt's comeback drama with Anne and her production company is confirmed. Looks like she loves her older woman and younger man dynamics with Mike Panitan haha It'll supposedly be a remake of Bua Prim Nam that was led by Por Tid (still miss him dearly) and Khem Rujira.

I'm actually looking forward to it. She was always a pretty solid actress to me, but she just tends to get stuck with similar female lead roles who is kind of that strong rich/spoiled female lead who doesn't mind being a "b*tch" or fighting back if that's what it takes to do what she thinks is right. Seems like she might be playing that type of role again.

Except like twice or something where she played more relaxed and easy going and sweet roles lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany yes, I think why it’s always seemingly healthy and fit men suddenly collapsing cos of heart issues its those issues are not easy to detect. And if you don’t have obvious risk factors, doctors won’t bother to screen for them. Which fit and healthy young men usually don’t show those risk factors. Es and his family have truly been blessed here.

Sigh, I just posted a thread about Matt’s comeback drama too. I’m disappointed that her return project is with such a boring plot that’s a remake drama. Anne is really stuck with such plots. I’m tired of revenge plots. I’m tired of dramas where women fight over men. I’m bored of older woman-younger man romance because it’s all become cliche in lakorn too.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 lol you're so right bc in all younger men older women dramas I've watched, the man is always always a simp it's no so bad if it's supposed to be assumed that they're the same age but let's be honest the actor Mike they went with has such a young baby face, cute but baby faced.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wow Fah Yongwaree is pregnant with her American hubby. Both are living in the US right now.

Side note: She did her bachelor’s in law and has a pilot’s license too. That’s really cool!

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany right? Surely you can convey an older woman/younger man relationship without casting a baby-faced male lead which makes the age gap look more disturbing to me than it really is LOL.

Seriously, James Ji is turning 30 but if he were to wear a school uniform I’ll believe that he’s still in school. This guy (who ironically played James’ character’s son in Duangjai Tewaprom) looks even younger.

The only younger man/older woman drama that I liked was My Lovely Sam Soon. I liked how on paper, the lead characters were unlikely to like each other and they both had strong personalities. So the fun was in watching their characters and relationship develop. It really helped that Hyun Bin didn’t look like he could still be in school, LOL.. unlike Mike, Matt’s p’ek here.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 I loved that drama lol one of my first ones, and the characters wasn't your typical prince charming and pretty damsel in distressed.
Just saw the fitting for Nadech and Pie's new drama. They look really f-ing good hahaha makes me giggle to see James reposting it as it's rumored that they got a "some" relationship going on. Good to see get getting more leading roles after doing good supporting ones for a few years.

Only recently found out that Pie and Cake was brother and sister! They don't look alike at all but they seem very close. Always thought he was a younger and more loyal version of Weir just from how similar their faces was. Cake's girlfriend is very pretty, they've been together for long time now

mayag

sarNie Adult
@nat12 I loved that drama lol one of my first ones, and the characters wasn't your typical prince charming and pretty damsel in distressed.
Just saw the fitting for Nadech and Pie's new drama. They look really f-ing good hahaha makes me giggle to see James reposting it as it's rumored that they got a "some" relationship going on. Good to see get getting more leading roles after doing good supporting ones for a few years.

Only recently found out that Pie and Cake was brother and sister! They don't look alike at all but they seem very close. Always thought he was a younger and more loyal version of Weir just from how similar their faces was. Cake's girlfriend is very pretty, they've been together for long time now
Pretty sure James already confirmed his relationship with Pie

I didn’t know Cake was her brother. Now that I know, he actually looks like a male version of Pie to me lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pie and Cake?! LOL I love that. Nadech looking good! Still not happy he's still not paired with Bella.
If Nadech is casted first for this drama, then Bella wouldn’t suit the n’ek character. N’ek is supposed to be younger than p’ek. Also, Bella just finished shooting Prom Likit earlier this month. I’m don’t think she’s too keen to start another period production. She’s been stuck in period for years now, LOL.

I was hoping she might work with Mario next, but since Mario’s next n’ek is Taew, I guess that’s not happening soon.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany yes, that’s what I liked about that Sam Soon drama too. On paper their characters weren’t very typical and likeable.

Ch3 is having a bit of a problem. Their top line p’eks and n’eks are ageing. The channel lacks good scripts, let alone scripts that are worthy of their top talent for their age. I mean, the likes of the prev gen lead actors retired or left the channel when they hit their 30’s so they didn’t have this problem before. That’s why we seem to be getting a lot of these romances between couples of wide age gaps lately.

And you must have missed the news. James confirmed that he’s dating Pie.

I didn’t know Cake & Pie were siblings though! I remember hearing their names mentioned together at a previous Ch3 event and thought that was such a funny coincidence.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@WeirFany right? Surely you can convey an older woman/younger man relationship without casting a baby-faced male lead which makes the age gap look more disturbing to me than it really is LOL.

Seriously, James Ji is turning 30 but if he were to wear a school uniform I’ll believe that he’s still in school. This guy (who ironically played James’ character’s son in Duangjai Tewaprom) looks even younger.

The only younger man/older woman drama that I liked was My Lovely Sam Soon. I liked how on paper, the lead characters were unlikely to like each other and they both had strong personalities. So the fun was in watching their characters and relationship develop. It really helped that Hyun Bin didn’t look like he could still be in school, LOL.. unlike Mike, Matt’s p’ek here.
I seen clips of the old drama. I agree the boy look to baby face.

The issue is that the mom is her business rival and that she's a divorcee with a child?

ML is in his mid twenties. So i don't know why it had to be baby face

pon is a good actor
James M?
Nine?

Granted i know it is more focus on the NK and mom

There is a few decent Noona romance I seen.

K drama and C drama.

Mature enough leads. Not childish nk and thet handled the gap in a mature way. They didn't marinate on the age gap but address it in a good flow (I felt).

I need romance 3
My fated boy -
I hear your voice -
Nothing but you -
Wok of love

Pretty noona - was decent until the family drama became too namnao. It could've been good.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@WeirFany yes, that’s what I liked about that Sam Soon drama too. On paper their characters weren’t very typical and likeable.

Ch3 is having a bit of a problem. Their top line p’eks and n’eks are ageing. The channel lacks good scripts, let alone scripts that are worthy of their top talent for their age. I mean, the likes of the prev gen lead actors retired or left the channel when they hit their 30’s so they didn’t have this problem before. That’s why we seem to be getting a lot of these romances between couples of wide age gaps lately.

And you must have missed the news. James confirmed that he’s dating Pie.

I didn’t know Cake & Pie were siblings though! I remember hearing their names mentioned together at a previous Ch3 event and thought that was such a funny coincidence.
They don't utilize their actress as well. Unless you're a fav. I.e. Bow M.

You get 1 lakorn.

They push their actress away. KAO s. , Diana, and a few other actress went freelance.

I feel Ann is just into noona romance since she can in a sense invision herself....?

Currently, I'm a fan of PP. Recently in You're my universe. Pretty good lakorn. Almost ending. Mature enough lead characters. No noble idiocy let. They had a typical lakorn format but did not push too much namnao. Good amount of pra'nang scenes....pra'nang who is consistent. Side characters are entertaining.

Saw another lakorn she was in. An action remake and enjoyed her character as well

I'm now a fan. Looking forward to her in my destiny 2 and the 5 brother series.

nat12

sarNie Adult
They don't utilize their actress as well. Unless you're a fav. I.e. Bow M.

You get 1 lakorn.

They push their actress away. KAO s. , Diana, and a few other actress went freelance.

I feel Ann is just into noona romance since she can in a sense invision herself....?

Currently, I'm a fan of PP.
PP is one of Ch3’s new gen that the channel is pushing hard. And she’s cute and doing well too. I’m also looking forward to watching her in Love Destiny 2. Also, I often find evening lakorn less problematic than the primetime ones. Mainly it’s cos it’s more family-oriented right? Cos of the time slot. I like that cos then it’s less namnao and I can be entertained without being annoyed lol.

Yes, agree on that reason being why Ann is into noona romance. I always believe that makes dramas that she wants to be in, rather than what viewers want to watch.

This huge age gap between leads and making it looking weird would not be an issue if the drama moves away from romance being the central plot. The problematic noona romances to me is when you have this female lead who is usually successful and independent but being viewed as lacking because she doesn’t have a man in her life. And then the male lead’s only good qualities in my eyes is that he’s young, good-looking and maybe rich. Love is supposed to help them overcome challenges and make them accept their faults and love each other. But dramas aren’t supposed to be realistic anyway (even rich guy falls in love with poor girl aren’t realistic at all) so we should all just accept the story as it is I guess?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3 has a problem in that their top stars are ageing but they’re still massively popular and drawing audiences. Nadech, Yaya, Mark, Kim, Pope, Bella, Mario, Taew, James Ji, Great, Boy, James Ma, are all 30 and above as of this year. Most of the lead actors of the previous gen would have left the channel in their early to mid-30’s. Reason being is around this age you’re reaching that difficult age where you might be too old to be leads but too young to play parents’ of the leads. I’m grateful that the industry has become more accepting of ‘older’ actors in lead characters but then you have this age issue.

By the way, I also find the huge age gap issue to be disturbing if it’s older p’ek with younger n’ek. And I must admit the age gap is more a looks issue rather than problem with the actors’ actual age.

The way to work around this would be to have more variety of scripts where romance is not the central focus of the plot.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
PP is one of Ch3’s new gen that the channel is pushing hard. And she’s cute and doing well too. I’m also looking forward to watching her in Love Destiny 2. Also, I often find evening lakorn less problematic than the primetime ones. Mainly it’s cos it’s more family-oriented right? Cos of the time slot. I like that cos then it’s less namnao and I can be entertained without being annoyed lol.

Yes, agree on that reason being why Ann is into noona romance. I always believe that makes dramas that she wants to be in, rather than what viewers want to watch.

This huge age gap between leads and making it looking weird would not be an issue if the drama moves away from romance being the central plot. The problematic noona romances to me is when you have this female lead who is usually successful and independent but being viewed as lacking because she doesn’t have a man in her life. And then the male lead’s only good qualities in my eyes is that he’s young, good-looking and maybe rich. Love is supposed to help them overcome challenges and make them accept their faults and love each other. But dramas aren’t supposed to be realistic anyway (even rich guy falls in love with poor girl aren’t realistic at all) so we should all just accept the story as it is I guess?

Some drama is fine....but many times it is 70% namnao and taking over the drama and you wonder if the supporting casts is the main leads.

I feel You're my universe has that good balance of the villians as barrier. You're annoyed by the n'rai, p rai and his minions, 2ml has some annoying moments....

I listen to 1 of the summary and it was more dramatic with more problems and I'm glad they changed it.

For me....my forever sunshine...change the summary from the book and made it more dramatic and it only annoyed the viewers and their enjoyment went down...because it was dumb

There is a reason why BPS was popular...they had smart main leads...whom later had good functional communications and not acting like 13 year old

I seen many good noona romance drama that isn't like that.

Granted Jackie isn't a full "nk", but she is 27? They had her playing a mother to adult children in 1 of the recent lakorn.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
I had no issues with age gap given if both lead doesn’t act like they drop a few IQ points when they interact. Like Bella drama with Peak, a successfully lawyer but acts like she is missing some part of her IQ with the ML.

Same like Anne drama with James Ji. Why the FL had to act so desperate?

Anyway I just realize Chompoo 2 boys looks very similar to their uncle. High -so cousins are now all mix blood.