❤️ Various ET News

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
at a recent RS concert, nat myria sang one of her heartbreak love songs w/ Tao S, whom the song was dedicated to, I think. To sing with an old love and to be Friends, that is sweet. I enjoyed watching them sing the song together ❤

aceacebb

sarNie Egg
I noticed that Ladii Prang looks very different lately, she was so pretty before but now her face looks like Bella Hadid’s. I hope it’s just weight loss not surgery

nat12

sarNie Adult
I noticed that Ladii Prang looks very different lately, she was so pretty before but now her face looks like Bella Hadid’s. I hope it’s just weight loss not surgery
I didn’t realize there’s such a dramatic change to her? Prang looks the same to me. She’s always been thin but she’s had health problems recently and is also busier now. And you can even see natural signs of age on her face.

rae

sarNie Adult
Didn't Prang also have some health issues with her immune system that caused her skin problems as well? She has said that her condition flares up when she gets stressed, maybe that's why she may look different. (I don't think she looks different either)

rae

sarNie Adult
Sounds like Prang has moved on as well, she talks about not being afraid of love, and that she has someone she is talking to, but not fully ready to date yet. She is very happy with the life she has now, she is not resistant against love, she wants to meet more people so men that are interested in her have to be patient.

rae

sarNie Adult
Film (the singer and actor) has been summoned to the prosecutors office to assist in the forex 3-d case. My gosh, so many celebrities are involved in this.

aceacebb

sarNie Egg
I didn’t realize there’s such a dramatic change to her? Prang looks the same to me. She’s always been thin but she’s had health problems recently and is also busier now. And you can even see natural signs of age on her face.
I didn’t know she had a health condition that make sense. Last time I was on IG was when she released the MV with Twopee and I saw her story this week and it was a big difference especially her full cheeks were gone. I know the buccal fat removal has been trending so I thought she might have done so but I’m sad to hear about the health condition. It requires a lot of strength to deal with health issues and have a celebrity schedule at the same time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t know she had a health condition that make sense. Last time I was on IG was when she released the MV with Twopee and I saw her story this week and it was a big difference especially her full cheeks were gone. I know the buccal fat removal has been trending so I thought she might have done so but I’m sad to hear about the health condition. It requires a lot of strength to deal with health issues and have a celebrity schedule at the same time.
She had dif. Lost some weight as well.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
This might be an unpopular opinion but I'm tired of the older female/younger male leads. Or the female lead's husband cheating. Seems like there are a lot of it lately.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
And did Poo Praya Lundberg (?) for engaged to someone in Thailand? I thought I saw something about an engagement ring? Just being nosey lol. I followed her on Ig but never saw the guy. Also, I don't speak Thai so was trying to figure out what they were saying in one of her interviews last week.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I didn’t know she had a health condition that make sense. Last time I was on IG was when she released the MV with Twopee and I saw her story this week and it was a big difference especially her full cheeks were gone.
Ah… then you definitely haven’t seen her for quite a while. Yeah, she had (has?) a health condition. The lack of fullness in her cheeks might be caused by health issues as well as aging?

nat12

sarNie Adult
This might be an unpopular opinion but I'm tired of the older female/younger male leads. Or the female lead's husband cheating. Seems like there are a lot of it lately.
I don’t think it’s an unpopular opinion. I’ve been watching Thai dramas for years now but I only watch about one per year (if any) because most have infidelity/cheating as a central plot point and I’m just not into that. It used to be sexual assault scenes that disturbed me, but thankfully Thai drama have eased off on those.

Just look at ratings of lakorn. This year, Ch 3’s biggest hits seem to be dramas that don’t centre on cheating/infidelity e.g. Mor Luang and Matalada which just ended. So maybe Ch3 can get it into their heads that audiences really want more diverse/interesting plots.

I’m tired of the older woman/younger man plots too but I’m sure that’s a result of actors, actresses especially, continuing to act in lakorn longer than they used to. And if it’s a much older actor being paired romantically with a young actress, it would bother me too.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
No, you're not the only one. Tbh, I don't mind age gaps but I just don't enjoy it if that's the whole plot, if that makes sense. I say that bc we have old men p'eks that are still working with young up and coming n'eks lol like it shouldn't be weird to see age gap between older women and younger men but for those type of dramas, that's the only plot which gets boring. Like oh no I'm too old for you or I'm old and divorced, you're still too young, no I can't be with you blah blah blah lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
I say that bc we have old men p'eks that are still working with young up and coming n'eks lol like it shouldn't be weird to see age gap between older women and younger men but for those type of dramas, that's the only plot which gets boring.
Old men p’ek with young n’ek used to and still make feel icky lol. But when we started to have older n’ek with younger p’ek, I thought it was a nice change. But now we keep getting these same plots. Part of the issue is lakorn plots barely progress… central focus is always romance, so now we just keep getting repeats of these relationship dynamics.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Old men p’ek with young n’ek used to and still make feel icky lol. But when we started to have older n’ek with younger p’ek, I thought it was a nice change. But now we keep getting these same plots. Part of the issue is lakorn plots barely progress… central focus is always romance, so now we just keep getting repeats of these relationship dynamics.
Lol I cringe when I see Pong with these leading girls. They get younger each time too. Like I get it, he's a good actor but come on now. Hahaha

I would love for Thailand to take on more "natural" and can be real storyline. They do dramatic well as that's has always been their thing. I think if they have better producers and writers, they can do modern chill dramas well. I think they can do well in plots similar to those modern ones I enjoy from China and Taiwan. Their movies that go that route does well typically. Like no cheating involved but just growing older then apart and finding their way back and falling in love again. No dramatics but just slow and steady kind of like Road Home from China. Lol like cater to my "boring" self to shop enjoy nice fluff, no cheating, or even 2nd leads you want for the main lead haha

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany LOL at your comment re: Pong Nawat. Depending on who he’s paired with, I think he’s still ok? Sometimes it’s about looks and the actors’ on-screen chemistry. Pope and Kim are more than 10 years apart but if they’re ever paired on-screen I think they’ll look ok. OTOH I remember cringing a lot when Poh Nattawut was paired with Preem lol.

The plots you described sound really nice but I think if Thailand were to make those, they’ll be for movies. Thailand is really convinced that their audiences really love all these contrived romance drama.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bright is not renewing his contract with GMMTV. Well, if there’s any actor that has a strong chance to succeed as an independent artiste, it would be him.

Jackie also is not renewing her contract with Ch3. Which is not surprising to me. I’m surprised that she stayed with them for so long honestly.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Aw i didn't know Sean got married/engaged. His engagement video popped up on my fyp on IG and I loved how intimate and private it was. That's how I want to get proposed to also, as I just always want it to be a memory between him and I. You can just always celebrate with friends and family another time

It seems like he's been so mia in the industry, I forgot all about him. Hope he's thriving in whatever he is doing. They're so cute!

nat12

sarNie Adult
Aw i didn't know Sean got married/engaged. His engagement video popped up on my fyp on IG and I loved how intimate and private it was. That's how I want to get proposed to also, as I just always want it to be a memory between him and I. You can just always celebrate with friends and family another time

It seems like he's been so mia in the industry, I forgot all about him. Hope he's thriving in whatever he is doing. They're so cute!
Wasn’t it the wedding? I saw Mark, Kim & Anne attending it. He hasn’t been acting for a while but I think his most recent drama was on Channel One, with that young actress whose name I don’t know. But she was the little girl version of Noon’s character in Buang.