❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Did Mike P leave ch 7?

he was on the wall song
As in Pooklook’s bf? :confused0:
The only Mike I saw on Wall Song recently is Golf’s brother.

Also, Namtarn was on Wall Song too. Did she leave Ch3 too or can she do that cos she’s under Broadcast?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
As in Pooklook’s bf? :confused0:
The only Mike I saw on Wall Song recently is Golf’s brother.

Also, Namtarn was on Wall Song too. Did she leave Ch3 too or can she do that cos she’s under Broadcast?
Yes Mik, pooklook bf. He was on the wall song. He sang with pearwah

I think ch 3 is more flexible with their actors....ch 7 doesn't allow their contracted actors to do other ch variety shows....1 of the pk? What his name....k? got let go and breach of contract for going on the wall song

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes Mik, pooklook bf. He was on the wall song. He sang with pearwah

I think ch 3 is more flexible with their actors....ch 7 doesn't allow their contracted actors to do other ch variety shows....1 of the pk? What his name....k? got let go and breach of contract for going on the wall song
Ko Vasin, i think?
Wow if Mike leaves, then there’s not many p’ek left in Ch7. There’s Mik, Weir, Kem? I don’t watch the channel so they’re the only ones I know.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ko Vasin, i think?
Wow if Mike leaves, then there’s not many p’ek left in Ch7. There’s Mik, Weir, Kem? I don’t watch the channel so they’re the only ones I know.
I don't follow much of any thai things anymore.... but the wall song seems to be the go to for ppl going freelance or leaving their ch or something

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sarita however you spell it. She sued the person who post a fake vdo that has been clip together?

Character assassination...defamation

2 years fighting in court and she won.

ppl can't be posting and defaming people. It ruin people's lives/image to their family and the person.

She want ppl to take it as an example and lesson... think before you post... you will ruin ppl lives.

Nanoon and Mario interviews

They asked about toxic fans.

Both responded well...that they get bitxh at often...toxic fandom....they don't focus on it too much....ppl have different taste

mario- ppl need to be careful what they write. The 3 sentences can harm ppl emotionally. Some criticism may be warrant, but why be so harsh?

Nanon- I don't focus on toxic ppl. I'll block them. I'll focus on fans who loves me. I sometimes look to see if what they say have any good critiques, but it is nonsense..... I'm an outlet for their anger because I'm not how they want me to be (character wise...R.L)...

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Wall Song is definitely the main method how actors announce they’ve left their channel. I was even surprised Toey didn’t choose this method, haha.

glad Rita got justice she sought. I thought I saw the news somewhere that it was an explicit video? It’s really horrible and she has the resources to take this all the way legally so she should.

Was Mario asked this because of the toxic comments that his gf received online?

If the comments are too much then stars should do whatever they can to limit their exposure to that. Too many people are really brainless and heartless online. They say whatever because they think they face no consequences. Just because stars are public figures they don’t have to just accept every single hate comment blindly.

I just saw a clip of Great speaking to media recently after talking about his role & experience working on Prom Likit. The reporters seemed to be interrogating him about his love life and he said many times basically there’s no new updates. But they kept asking him repeatedly… really like an interrogation. He dealt with it in a light-hearted way but it also looked like he wanted to run away. I was annoyed on his behalf and thought Ch3 could have stopped the session earlier since they were just going to ask him the same stupid questions.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wall Song is definitely the main method how actors announce they’ve left their channel. I was even surprised Toey didn’t choose this method, haha.

glad Rita got justice she sought. I thought I saw the news somewhere that it was an explicit video? It’s really horrible and she has the resources to take this all the way legally so she should.

Was Mario asked this because of the toxic comments that his gf received online?

If the comments are too much then stars should do whatever they can to limit their exposure to that. Too many people are really brainless and heartless online. They say whatever because they think they face no consequences. Just because stars are public figures they don’t have to just accept every single hate comment blindly.

I just saw a clip of Great speaking to media recently after talking about his role & experience working on Prom Likit. The reporters seemed to be interrogating him about his love life and he said many times basically there’s no new updates. But they kept asking him repeatedly… really like an interrogation. He dealt with it in a light-hearted way but it also looked like he wanted to run away. I was annoyed on his behalf and thought Ch3 could have stopped the session earlier since they were just going to ask him the same stupid questions.

They are aggressive and interrogate all the others actors too...it's wicked a annoying. They always ask the same questions multiple times, multiple interviews.

Prang get ask about it in pretty much all her interviews....her love life...she is promoting her work not love life.

nat12

sarNie Adult
This is the clip of Great that I was talking about. It’s obvious that he’s uncomfortable and wanted to shut down the questions as politely as possible.

They are aggressive and interrogate all the others actors too...it's wicked a annoying. They always ask the same questions multiple times, multiple interviews.

Prang get ask about it in pretty much all her interviews....her love life...she is promoting her work not love life.
Yes this is exactly what annoys me. I understand celebs are public figures and there’s a lot of curiosity about their lives. But I don’t understand why the media is relentless is pushing artistes personal lives above their professional lives. Fans online can ask anything - that’s the freedom of internet. But media professionals should have more judgement. And what kind of toxic media environment are they helping to grow?

I understand in Thailand the mutual relationship between reporters and celebs are such that the celebs are kinda prepared for the questions by the reporters they are close to so it’s less likely that they’re caught by surprise. But then it creates another situation where artistes who are willing to put themselves out there by promoting their personal life and cultivating relationships with reporters get all the attention. Those who won’t play that game will get less attention and find it easier to have their negative stories reported. But artistes who are willing to play that game will also have that hand that feeds them bite them later.

It’s common all over the world but in smaller industries like Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries it’s more direct and obvious.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
.for suee
This is the clip of Great that I was talking about. It’s obvious that he’s uncomfortable and wanted to shut down the questions as politely as possible.

Yes this is exactly what annoys me. I understand celebs are public figures and there’s a lot of curiosity about their lives. But I don’t understand why the media is relentless is pushing artistes personal lives above their professional lives. Fans online can ask anything - that’s the freedom of internet. But media professionals should have more judgement. And what kind of toxic media environment are they helping to grow?

I understand in Thailand the mutual relationship between reporters and celebs are such that the celebs are kinda prepared for the questions by the reporters they are close to so it’s less likely that they’re caught by surprise. But then it creates another situation where artistes who are willing to put themselves out there by promoting their personal life and cultivating relationships with reporters get all the attention. Those who won’t play that game will get less attention and find it easier to have their negative stories reported. But artistes who are willing to play that game will also have that hand that feeds them bite them later.

It’s common all over the world but in smaller industries like Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries it’s more direct and obvious.
For sure. The issue is they ask the same questions over and over.

Interview mon - dating questions

Fri - same Q

Weekend events - same questions

Like stop

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow, so Aff and Nonkul really are dating.

Nonkul announced it to the press, he started to talk more with Aff after their lakorn wrapped up. The more he spoke to her, the more he liked her. Their relationship didn't develop until right before her father's funeral. Nonkul is saying that although they can't be called lovers right now, don't worry, because for sure that day will come. And the path from lovers to wife probably won't take too long because he's worried that Aff won't wait for him. He also thanks the people that support them.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
As long as Nonkul & Aff are happy, then we can be happy for them too. Here’s hoping the media can leave them alone. But I doubt it. That’s all they know to focus on. I still think it’s rude of them to keep asking her about it and focus on her love life throughout the time she was busy with her father’s funeral.

aceacebb

sarNie Egg
As long as Nonkul & Aff are happy, then we can be happy for them too. Here’s hoping the media can leave them alone. But I doubt it. That’s all they know to focus on. I still think it’s rude of them to keep asking her about it and focus on her love life throughout the time she was busy with her father’s funeral.
wow I’m mind blown, what’s their age gap 11 years? I hope his parents approve the idea of marriage and there are no major obstacles

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Damn Nonkul!! Very happy for you! Happy they are together. As long as they are happy, I'm fine with it too.

nat12

sarNie Adult
wow I’m mind blown, what’s their age gap 11 years? I hope his parents approve the idea of marriage and there are no major obstacles
Ok I actually had to look it up. It’s more than that? 16 years. I’m guessing his parents must be ok with it otherwise he wouldn’t have gone public with it.

rae

sarNie Adult
Nonkul seems very thoughtful, he gave an interview a month or two ago saying that if he was involved with an older woman, he wouldn't waste her time if he wasn't serious about her and marriage. He understands that with dating someone older, she may be in a different stage in life where she's looking for something serious and stable, and he would be willing to give that to her.

Nonkul seems like a good guy, Aff's daughter seems to like him a lot as well. And not only did he help out at the funeral, she also asked him to put together a video tribute of her dad to play at the funeral.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Nonkul always looks like he is more matured than his age, in terms of thinking that is, because in term of face he still looks like a kid
He really does. Put him in a school uniform again and everyone will still believe he’s a student.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There has been some older noona relationship that works well

At the end it is your mindset of what you want and the open communication/understanding...same goals/expectations.

I wish ppl in general, happiness

One31/1HD calendar

Prang and Tre looks good- hope they star in a lakorn next.

http://instagr.am/p/Cz6Dy6yyXWZ/

nat12

sarNie Adult
There has been some older noona relationship that works well

At the end it is your mindset of what you want and the open communication/understanding...same goals/expectations.
Yeah… that’s the basic formula for all relationships isn’t it? Regardless of whatever difference between the couple.

Wow ONE is doing calendar too? Meanwhile Ch3 calendar feels like it’s not getting as much hype as before. I wonder why they’re even doing it if they aren’t putting much effort into it.