❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m not a fan of Bow’s, but came across this recent video on fb I don’t know what they’re saying in this video, but it seems she’s pretending to be cross eyed and funny about it?
That’s exactly what she’s doing. Person behind the cam praised her for being pretty. So she pretends to be cross-eyed and I think she asked “How am I pretty?” (I think that’s what she said.. can’t hear clearly). Then the person behind the cam laughs and said she’s funny.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Who is Mac?

I'm glad mint left..... I'm not a fan of c.friday but I hope she is in 1...actual new role for her.

I notice 1hd has different type of genre....even the mini series on netflix....race to love? It's new and different....I like it

I'm looking forward to trueTV remakes....and some of the new genre and storyline..Bua playing an autistic character

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I never got the appeal of Bow tbh--I always say she's young but she's 27 haha she always seems to have an air of immaturity or lack of thought to her actions at times thru the years of her career

I'm always surprised she got as popular as she did but I think she just came out at a time when Ch. 7 needed new young fresh faces the most so she got lucky, plus it helped that she was pretty, and got good management.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I never got the appeal of Bow tbh--I always say she's young but she's 27 haha she always seems to have an air of immaturity or lack of thought to her actions at times thru the years of her career

I'm always surprised she got as popular as she did but I think she just came out at a time when Ch. 7 needed new young fresh faces the most so she got lucky, plus it helped that she was pretty, and got good management.

I also didn't care for or vibe with her....

She is not ugly, but I don't find her pretty

I feel once you become a fav for a ch for whatever reason, you'll be golden

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
immature was the word I thought of when I saw the video. ppl were calling her “cute”! I feel it’s offensive.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I never got the appeal of Bow either. I can see how people can consider her cute and pretty, but the few vids I’d seen of her, I just saw her as immature. To me just being cute and pretty is not enough to turn someone into a major star. The industry is filled with good-looking people, but not everyone can be a major star.

Initially I thought it’s cos of my Ch7 bias that I never thought much of her. But now I don’t think so. In the few dramas that I’ve seen of her on Ch3 I don’t think she’s made that much of a positive impression on me. Her acting is not that much better than other n’eks on the channel. I find her quite forgettable actually. Just that she has had the fortune of being paired with major co-stars.

nat12

sarNie Adult
To be fair to Bow, I don’t think she’s gotten particularly good scripts in Ch3 to challenge her. Seems like her upcoming drama with Pon might be her biggest challenge to date.

But that’s the thing… for stars with X factor, I find that their screen presence will still shine through even in mediocre productions. That’s what I think of Yaya, Kim, Bella, Taew and even the guys like Nadech, Mark, Mario, James Ji, Pope. Looks are only a part of the package, but without screen presence/charisma even the best looking actor cannot command viewers’ attention on screen. I find that this is usually the defining trait that pushes supporting actors to lead roles.

I don’t know if it’s due Bow’s limited range in acting or the poor scripts she’s gotten, but I feel like her characters so far have been the same petulant/stubborn/pouty female leads. I feel like Chompoo used to get similar roles when she first switched to Ch3, but Chompoo had more charisma on screen.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Talk show host PK and his wife Yoghurt model actress divorced. Rumor mentions that the husband ask the wife if he could have a 2 world/wives. He can take care them both. But of course the wife can't accept it.
I gotta share it bugs my heart how a man is selfish. I can't believe it I can hear this. The wife is so pretty and he wants a mistress.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Talk show host PK and his wife Yoghurt model actress divorced. Rumor mentions that the husband ask the wife if he could have a 2 world/wives. He can take care them both. But of course the wife can't accept it.
I gotta share it bugs my heart how a man is selfish. I can't believe it I can hear this. The wife is so pretty and he wants a mistress.

What?!! He wanted to have more wives?! Yoghurt is a such a beauty, when she married, I really thought her husband was a 4 out of 10 while she's a 11! Still he wants more wives?! Wow. The way men think... LOL

little22

sarNie Juvenile
What?!! He wanted to have more wives?! Yoghurt is a such a beauty, when she married, I really thought her husband was a 4 out of 10 while she's a 11! Still he wants more wives?! Wow. The way men think... LOL
Yes he cried on his talk show interview. He didn't put in details. Saying he's sorry even though divorced but he's still gonna take care of her. It's easy for him to move on cus he has a side piece waiting for him. They said she's a Vietnamese model. But why she's flirting get with a married man.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Yes he cried on his talk show interview. He didn't put in details. Saying he's sorry even though divorced but he's still gonna take care of her. It's easy for him to move on cus he has a side piece waiting for him. They said she's a Vietnamese model. But why she's flirting get with a married man.
Its so bizarre because from the beginning of Feb, they looked like they were still together, since there are photos. I'm guessing this just happened towards the end of Feb regarding divorce. Crazy how quickly things escalated. I feel for Yoghurt, she's a beautiful girl and her husband only thinks of other women. SMH. I hope she overcomes this, leaves him completely and finds love again.

nat12

sarNie Adult
What? He actually wanted to have more than one wife? I thought the divorce was cos he cheated and obviously she couldn’t accept that. What a warped mentality. If you can’t be faithful to one, just don’t marry.

The Vietnamese model agency released a statement about how she’s not linked to him and his divorce though. Unless maybe there’s different one.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Man crazy how they say the longer you are with your partner, the more you look alike. Yoghurt and her soon to be ex did resemble each other alot.

I'm assuming they have no kids so this is only a win for her. She's still young, she's beautiful, I'm sure she'll get lots of alimony from this divorce, and she'll continue to get work so she'll be just fine

Very weird though for them to come on a show together and discuss such private matters together so publicly. He's weird. Men are weird. They want their cake and eat it too. Wonder how they even came to be together..... yes, I'm judging solely based on their looks lol he looks like he wears more makeup than she does.

bit

sarNie Adult
To be fair to Bow, I don’t think she’s gotten particularly good scripts in Ch3 to challenge her. Seems like her upcoming drama with Pon might be her biggest challenge to date.

But that’s the thing… for stars with X factor, I find that their screen presence will still shine through even in mediocre productions. That’s what I think of Yaya, Kim, Bella, Taew and even the guys like Nadech, Mark, Mario, James Ji, Pope. Looks are only a part of the package, but without screen presence/charisma even the best looking actor cannot command viewers’ attention on screen. I find that this is usually the defining trait that pushes supporting actors to lead roles.

I don’t know if it’s due Bow’s limited range in acting or the poor scripts she’s gotten, but I feel like her characters so far have been the same petulant/stubborn/pouty female leads. I feel like Chompoo used to get similar roles when she first switched to Ch3, but Chompoo had more charisma on screen.
Yes, X factor is something that you can’t manufacture.

No mattee how much the push given, if it doesn’t click… it doesn’t. Bow had so many top tier opportunity. She had Nadech as co star when even actress like Bella can’t get that, but still she is not making any mark.

Same like Peak, no matter how much his parents, CH3 push him, it just doesn’t make any impact. Out of the 5 new gen Jutathep, only the one who plays James Ji son caught my eye. The rest are pretty dull. Let see how that series go.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yes, X factor is something that you can’t manufacture.

No mattee how much the push given, if it doesn’t click… it doesn’t. Bow had so many top tier opportunity. She had Nadech as co star when even actress like Bella can’t get that, but still she is not making any mark.

Same like Peak, no matter how much his parents, CH3 push him, it just doesn’t make any impact. Out of the 5 new gen Jutathep, only the one who plays James Ji son caught my eye. The rest are pretty dull. Let see how that series go.
I agree! Plus Ch. 3 and even Ch. 7 has proven that you don't need good scripts or good ratings to make popular stars. She's popular for a reason, she's tall and I guess by thai fan standards, she's beautiful-- plus no one else was really new and getting pushed like she did when she started out at Ch.7

Although she was young, she got lucky with her dreams and got popular with her pairing right away and has only worked with established popular male leads since. She's one of those celebrities who just got their good luck handed on a golden platter and they've been set for life. I'm sure her romance scandals helped too. More drama than most of I remember lol from the rumors of her and Pooklook/Mike, to her messy breakup with Mik.

Bc these channels really do have a say in their stars' careers heavily early on-- it really just depends on who they're biased towards too. For instance, I love love Kao. She's such a talented actress and in most of dramas she did with her contact in Ch3, (My Secret Bride, My Sunshine, Kom Faek), they did really well popularity and ratings wise. Yet she wasn't given more push and actually started out as supporting first after signing on.

So for Bow, it's def not lack of opportunities at the bare minimum. I think her acting is lacking too and the personality she's shown isn't completely too my liking lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany now that you mention Kao, when you compare Kao and Bow, Kao is definitely the better actress. But Kao reminds me of Toey actually. Not cos they’re both petite, but cos to me they’re more actresses than stars. In Ch3, those like them are often stuck in supporting roles. They act well but maybe in Ch3’s eyes lack n’ek looks/aura. Bua is another example to me.

Then as I said before, since their scripts are so outdated, they’re written in a way that only leads or certain roles can stand out. There aren’t a lot of dramas where everyone can put in stand out performances.

Bow reminds me of Mookda. Pretty, but forgettable in dramas IMO. Limited acting range, and reminds me that some people should just be models, not act.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 omg yes, Bow is more just commercial pretty. Like yes she has traits and certain talents that are above your normal citizen but not enough of a wow factor but then again that's alot of stars these days I see gets pushed and I'm just like huhhh I don't see it hahaha

Toey is good!!! But I don't like her nasally tone sometimes hahaha I'll like to see her do another more complex role. She got pushed a lot towards the end of her contract, with some decent p'eks too. Curious to see how she'll do with her new projects to see if she'll be a hit or miss!