❤[CH3] Kaew Kumpun (D One TV) Phet Thakrit/Pat Napapa

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I don't know whether it's prime or evening but I think it's most likely evening. Though I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
OH YES. Plot seems interesting and Phet is hot so that's a huge plus for me. I have to adjust to Pat's new face...ugh...but I guess that's fine because I like her acting.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking forward to see this already! The first time I saw Pat was in TSL as an n'rai. It's going to be fun seeing her as n'ek again this time. And First and Phet are both cute! :D Looks like it's going to be a really funny lakorn :D

Ntsuab-Ci

OMGG. :aaaaa: So cute! Yeah, I really can't wait for this either. :D It will be a fun lakorn I'm hoping.

c; songwutt/nong/enjoy/angel/tagged

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah, this lakorn seems enjoyable. ^_^ Phet and Pat are adorable together. It'll be fun.

credit; phet thakrit

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When pat first debut she had so much potential. I always thought of her as the Asian Paris Hilton lol. She used to have that elegant look to her then I have no idea what happened. But she's so good to her mom so it's hard to dislike her. I wished she didn't touch her face because she was so pretty back then. Phet is cute.

Ntsuab-Ci

Pat caught my eyes in Mafia Tee Ruk with Chakrit and I thought she was one of the prettiest nangek out there. I'm not sure if she already had things done to her then but she looks pretty different now. I still think she's pretty but I do definitely prefer her before all the ps. It's too bad. Regardless, I hope she pulls this character off along with Phet and make this lakorn enjoyable. :)

c as tagged

Ntsuab-Ci

Whooaaaa, I thought this was comedy. That's pretty creepy.

c phet/songwut/nong/ning/mind

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After Pat's drama it looked like lakorns she is in didn't get air. There's one with her and Art as a second couple and Matt/Rome as the main. That probably got canceled too. It is a shame if channel 3 decided to punish Pat then they could find other ways because there are still people that worked hard in the lakorn too.

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm hearing a bit of news about this, I used translation and it seems like this is airing soon?? Yayyyyyy!