❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, if Matt and Rome is in here he definitely can't call her shorty...he'll have to call her meanie giant.

I want Rome and Matt in Fai Luang.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eyetwitch:  Oh please no Rome for this roles. :D  Don't get me wrong, I like Rome, I just don't like him in here. With his recent lakorn lately, I can't picture him taking this role at all, so please don't ruin this one for me. :ghehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Well, if Matt and Rome is in here he definitely can't call her shorty...he'll have to call her meanie giant.

I want Rome and Matt in Fai Luang.
I don't know which lakorn to root them for. As long as it's revenge I'm down. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Willy in here has that cool charm. Mint C. isn't that tall but I can't really see her take on this role. If Chomp is in here I won't even attempt to watch it. She can't be cute or feisty.
I don't know who is petite enough to come to any guy's shoulder in channel 3. Mew is the only one in mind that is Mam small. Anyone with Matt's height is a no-no. Unless you find a giant lol
I can't see mint c in this role either but i want her in it to break that cutesy teenage role.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
If a newbie gets this I will skip as well. I hate how they ruined a remake by giving it to those that doesn't fit. I probably pass too if this is Preem. Nothing against her, it's just I haven't gotten used to finish any of her lakorns. Like none of them. I want them to give it to a season actor/actress that does have chemistry. There has to be some sort of sexual tension here. You can tell the Pra'ek wants the N'ek. Dude try to find a way to be around N'ek even if he claimed he can't stand her lol
Willy was just so hawt!! I hope so too... I can't watch her because of her nose. Like you didn't like Aff's nose, but Preem is worst. I didn't like her in Samee either, she ruined it IMO. No Mint C. either... Something about her that I can't get into watching.
I think Ken T or Andrew would be good in here. For the n'ek, not sure. Toey resembles the young janara a lot tho.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, haven't seen Mew in feisty one either. For now , Matt is everyone's favorite for this. How come it is so hard to find toradora's kind of taiga? So small but so feisty. But not bitchy.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Toey, Alex's gf? Oh no, more fitting for supporting. They have nothing similar besides the height. 
Yes... I think the height and her lips/smile. Something about that remind me of her. No, I don't want her to be cast in here, but she's cute tho.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No, Preem isn't confirmed. It's just my guessing because she said that she has a new lakorn and will announce it when she comes back from Italy. Maker J casted her in Samee so I wouldn't be surprised. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Yes... I think the height and her lips/smile. Something about that remind me of her. No, I don't want to be cast in here, but she's cute tho.
I think Mam is cuter. Toey looks like Note the star. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ch.3 no longer hires short n'eks. Lol. We only have Mew and Taew. I don't really take interest in neither. I doubt they'll keep the height description. Every n'ek is tall and all the p'eks are short.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Taew's feisty comes across like "I'M better than you b****, now get out of my way" lol. She doesn't have that relatable feisty but more of, you are beneath me and I'm better than you.

Anyway, I can only look at her for a period of time but not for a whole lakorn. Something about her just doesn't appeal to me and hold my attention.

Preem has such a beautiful smile but her nose bothers me a whole lot too that's why I can't watch the whole lakorn. Like Aff, I maybe tolerate about 2 episodes of her then her nose just drive me crazy. So Aff, is another I don't finish her lakorns no matter how good.

Chippy? Is she short? I'm sure Channel 3 will come up with a newbie...if not it'l probably be someone within Margie's group.