❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel odd in a weird sense now that this lakorn is finally just a memory for us in the 2017 section. No more Yot and Chut.

@x.ATKD.x : gramma was super spoiled till the very end. She was loved by most around her unconditionally. Chut does stand up to her but he still loves gram and the hesitation has been there not to go against her. To me, she does not deserve that kind of love. She ruined lives. But good or bad she is all that he has known all his life.

Andrew was magnificent in here because there are times when he is emotional I turned away a bit. He is too real of a person on screen that makes my heart ache for him in those scenes. He for sure stayed true to who he is throughout the lakorn. I so do love the way he truly love Yothaka. He respect her and would give her the world. The part when Malai..said how come he didn't follow her. Chut didn't want to because he doesn't want people to insult her and he doesn't want to see her cry. He loves without reservation and puts Yothaka first. He is such a special pra'ek. I missed both of them lol. I complained most about the things I love. And with the flaws I do love the lakorn. I hope some other production beside Nok pick up Andrew and Matt for a good project. This lakorn was fairly successful. And more fans want to see them together again.

@csy1217: I would like to see a glimpse into their future but I did like the flashback from when they first met and so on. I thought that was sweet and made me somewhat sad seeing it knowing it was ending. I would be on cloud nine if they would give us a little Yothaka or Chut at their wedding. But we are talking about Nok here. She thought she was being generous with the 15 minutes she gave us lol.

@Noire89: i wished they would make Way take the Aunt's place. He pretty much went into an invisible jail lol. Yes, I agree Chut love for Yothaka was one of pure honestly. He was open and his heart was hers once he fell in love. He didn't make her feel insecure about him. He always reassure her. Gosh, he is such a sweet man. Like I said, poor Andrew can never be another Chut.

Last edited:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Way too much screentime for the side characters for the first 4-6 eps that I stopped watching. But I decided to watch episode 12-13. Andrew is ep 12 (when he was shouting at everyone), wow... just wow. Seriously, that bit tops one of my favourite bits of acting from him (when he was shouting after Janie when she walked away from him after their divorce in Tang Parn Kamathep). His acting is so real and raw, almost to a disturbing extent.

I will definitely have to go back and watch all those episodes I skipped.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Loved this lakorn and Matt's character. Oh I love these kind of n'eks, they're perfect. OMG Andrew's acting when he is mad. It feels soo real almost like he really feels it and he can't really act it out, it's so good. LOL, I dont think I made any sense.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Way too much screentime for the side characters for the first 4-6 eps that I stopped watching. But I decided to watch episode 12-13. Andrew is ep 12 (when he was shouting at everyone), wow... just wow. Seriously, that bit tops one of my favourite bits of acting from him (when he was shouting after Janie when she walked away from him after their divorce in Tang Parn Kamathep). His acting is so real and raw, almost to a disturbing extent.

I will definitely have to go back and watch all those episodes I skipped.
Agreed about Andrew's acting.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I really like the pacing of this lakorn, and the way they showed the progression of Yo and Chat growing attracted to each other.

I LOVE Yo. One of my favorite heroines in lakorn thus far. She is a freaking queen. She loves unconditionally, is straightforward and unembarrassed about her feelings and her capability. She is a more modest, un-manipulated version of Matt's character in FLF. There's no backing down with her, she sticks up for justice, not just chasing peace and allowing people to hurt her mom and grandma. I would have loved to see Yo up next to a different hero/love interest, instead of building this beautiful, wonderful, strong, eloquent woman and then making her a manic pixie dream girl for a butt-hurt, "misunderstood" moody guy with abandonment issues.

Chat is meh. Andrew is reallly nice to look at in here, but Chate is hypcritical and such a child. Things went well when he started standing up for Yo against his grandma but then he started making all these decisions in their relationship, saying they're going to get married and she's going to have a child with him, etc. That was uncomfortable lol, you could see she was not into that. Yo doesn't let anyone run her life for her, bruh, and like she said, if she has to choose, she's going to choose her mama.

King is such an adorable person. I want her to have a happy life :'( She could get with Krit, or with Puchong, or even with Kusuma the two of these ladies would be a power team. In my fantasy world, Yo and Puchong are siblings because they're both ruthlessly sassy.

Those rich grannies are scary. All they want is to control other people's lives like puppet masters.

p.s. I loved watching this knowing Matt is a major fangirl of Andrew teehee

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Makers J needs to stop hiring this director, his lakorns are always so tame and lacking in skinship. Fai Lang Fai probably had the most skinship in all his lakorns so far but even so, it was lacking. This lakorn is good plot wise but everything between the pra'nang was so rated G. The willing was the worst, I was confused if they even consummated their relationship or they just slept in the same bed until Yo got pregnant. AND the ending, what a lazy ending. The pra'nang's relationship really lacked some spice at times which is sad since Matt and Andrew have so much chemistry. I also wanted more from Khing and Krit, they had so much potential but barely had any development. I would have liked Khing to have fallen in love with him.

Andrew's portrayal in this lakorn was ummm interesting. He's definitely not a bad actor but I'm sure if I liked his portrayal of Chat. I know he was going for unstable but it was a bit much. However, he looks so young and fresh here I just stared at him at times. Andrew seems to be aging backwards.

Matt is great as always. I really liked her here, she's so cute just following Chat every where. Hopefully she and Andrew can reunite with another lakorn company cause Maker J just sucks and I have to endure watching it because I'm a Matt fan.